Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I read your post, agreed but then thought how very very sad for her. She wouldnt agree as money and fame is her God but where is her inner person who is vulnerable and as everyone has good in them, somewhere in her heart of stone, she has to find a tender place for someone other than herself. Harvey, Yes but other than that, a blank space. Children to use against their fathers, spite, revenge and always more and more antics for money.

She is a sad woman. bitter, nasty always looking for the worst in others, never the best, the looks have gone, the body is past its best and younger prettier women are leaving her behind in the glamour modelling stakes.
    I can understand her being bitter that all the money she has thrown into improving/maintaining her looks has failed to do "what it says on the tin" and she is just looking odder & odder . But it is her total disdain & undisguisable (new word I invented there) jealousy of & spiteful comments toward other women that I find unforgivable.
    There is such a vacant aura about her. Empty & soul-less.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I can understand her being bitter that all the money she has thrown into improving/maintaining her looks has failed to do "what it says on the tin" and she is just looking odder & odder . But it is her total disdain & undisguisable (new word I invented there) jealousy of & spiteful comments toward other women that I find unforgivable.
    There is such a vacant aura about her. Empty & soul-less.

And heartless.
    She is gonna end up looking like Pete Burns.
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    And heartless.
    She is gonna end up looking like Pete Burns.

Not long to go for that....:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [
    She is a sad woman. bitter, nasty always looking for the worst in others, never the best, the looks have gone, the body is past its best and younger prettier women are leaving her behind in the glamour modelling stakes.[/QUOTE]

That is true I think if her money runs out she will find out if she has any friends or family who care about her.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    [
    She is a sad woman. bitter, nasty always looking for the worst in others, never the best, the looks have gone, the body is past its best and younger prettier women are leaving her behind in the glamour modelling stakes.

That is true I think if her money runs out she will find out if she has any friends or family who care about her.[/QUOTE]

True Mrs W. there won't be a friend in sight when the money is gone. She will end up a sad lonely old woman.
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

True Mrs W. there won't be a friend in sight when the money is gone. She will end up a sad lonely old woman.

then she will be blubbing to the newspapers.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiona Phillips likes KP

When I heard I was going to interview Katie for the first time I thought I’d really dislike her, what with her pneumatic boobs, fake hair, fake tan, fake nails...

I loved her; her honesty, her business nous, her humour. The only fake things about her were her fake things.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/fiona-phillips-samia-ghadie-katie-1868240
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Fiona Phillips likes KP

When I heard I was going to interview Katie for the first time I thought I’d really dislike her, what with her pneumatic boobs, fake hair, fake tan, fake nails...

I loved her; her honesty, her business nous, her humour. The only fake things about her were her fake things.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/fiona-phillips-samia-ghadie-katie-1868240

That tells me all I need to know about Fiona Philips. Any journalist worth their salt would avoid ridiculous gushing over interviewees. What Fiona Philips (or any interviewer) thinks of the person they're interviewing is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    That tells me all I need to know about Fiona Philips. Any journalist worth their salt would avoid ridiculous gushing over interviewees. What Fiona Philips (or any interviewer) thinks of the person they're interviewing is irrelevant.

Her comments were totally appropriate in context with what she was writing about .. She had one opinion before she met her and another after she had met her..
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Fiona Phillips likes KP

Yeah, but...Fifi is an idiot.
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek::cry::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bit harsh Artles ;);)
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

course she is, she said something positive about KP. Shoot the messengers:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::o
    Fifi Fillips, not fifitrixibelle!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    course she is, she said something positive about KP. Shoot the messengers:D

Well, no, I thought she was an idiot before that...she just opened her mouth and confirmed it.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her comments were totally appropriate in context with what she was writing about .. She had one opinion before she met her and another after she had met her..

Both of which are irrelevant. As a journalist, her job was to interview KP, not to tell us what she thought of her. By sharing her opinion, she's basically saying "I allowed my opinion of KP to affect the way I conducted the interview."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, no, I thought she was an idiot before that...she just opened her mouth and confirmed it.

Fiphi is a butt-kisser. I can't be bothered with butt-kissers.
    Carole Malone is a right c*w but at least she is unafraid to put negativity in print under her name.....unlike fiphi.
    So Pwicey managed to stay pleasant for an interview,big whoop-dee-woo. She managed to be half likeable in her first jungle stint too, so she can shove it on when it suits & it means diddly when we've seen her in action on her shows & in other interviews being a right evil c*w.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both of which are irrelevant. As a journalist, her job was to interview KP, not to tell us what she thought of her. By sharing her opinion, she's basically saying "I allowed my opinion of KP to affect the way I conducted the interview."

That is the basis of this article ... How she believes people are perceived before we meet them and Suprise us by not being what we expected when we do
    How dare she say she likes KP.. That's illegal isn't it;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BIB. True. And that makes her a carp journo easily influenced.
    Likely Pwicey brought her some freebie pink rubbish from her ebay shop.:D <- Joke......before anyone starts screaming & possibly swearing in twitter mode about bribery accusations.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB. True. And that makes her a carp journo easily influenced.
    Likely Pwicey brought her some freebie pink rubbish from her ebay shop.:D <- Joke......before anyone starts screaming & possibly swearing in twitter mode about bribery accusations.;)

Maybe she gave her some equestrian gear ;)
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::o
    Fifi Fillips, not fifitrixibelle!

:D:D Phew :D
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at leas Phillips met her before writing her drivel!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    Well at leas Phillips met her before writing her drivel!
    Ah,but at leas for how long ?;)
    Was it 10 minutes? Half an hour ? Personally I can't imagine Pwicey keeping up her act for longer than half an hour before deciding "it is wot it is..." getting bored & getting offside to cash her cheque (metaphorically speaking).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah,but at leas for how long ?;)
    Was it 10 minutes? Half an hour ? Personally I can't imagine Pwicey keeping up her act for longer than half an hour before deciding "it is wot it is..." getting bored & getting offside to cash her cheque (metaphorically speaking).

What does it matter how long she met her for ..she liked her after assuming she wouldn't
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really giggled at that one.

Look out for the triples :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.