Options

Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And another one masticates her dignity for a few squid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2318962/Denise-Welch-signs-500-calorie-day-diet-LighterLife-ahead-July-wedding.html

Another series where I couldn't for the life of me figure out how such a horrendous woman won support. :rolleyes:

...what's seen can never be unseen. Thanks for that Patsy....

Two things:

1) A woman needs 2,000 calories a day, not 500
    2) Denise Welch is a complete toalie
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    ...what's seen can never be unseen. Thanks for that Patsy....

Two things:

1) A woman needs 2,000 calories a day, not 500
    2) Denise Welch is a complete toalie

Have to agree with you on all counts Haggis
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hah! It's been years since I've heard the words "toaty" and "toalie" :D
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member

....perhaps being treated like a tramp was meant in a positive way? words are often used in a different way like 'bad' meaning good???:confused:

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    ....perhaps being treated like a tramp was meant in a positive way? words are often used in a different way like 'bad' meaning good???:confused:

:rolleyes:
    That's sick! :D

Geddit? :D
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did Josie walk out of UBB? I see John tweeted - he said he didn't have sex for six month's starting August 2010
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    When did Josie walk out of UBB? I see John tweeted - he said he didn't have sex for six month's starting August 2010

I saw the tweet......but couldnt it have a simpler explanation? might he have meant that he didnt have sex for six months whilst he was in the BB house, and while he was waiting to go in? :confused::confused: Although having reread the tweets, maybe you are right?

Its nice to hear from him....but why now????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    I saw the tweet......but couldnt it have a simpler explanation? might he have meant that he didnt have sex for six months whilst he was in the BB house, and while he was waiting to go in? :confused::confused: Although having reread the tweets, maybe you are right?

Its nice to hear from him....but why now????

I just wondered about the dates - had BB finished by August? My memory isn't what it was LOL
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »

:D Ha! Can we call case closed, eh?

We always said when one of them said it themselves it was indisputable. :D She walked out on August 26th 2010 - according to Google. :cool: Ha! Ha!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member

We always said when one of them said it themselves it was indisputable. :D She walked out on August 26th 2010 - according to Google. :cool: Ha! Ha!

From the horses mouth, Case Proved :eek::D:D

@********* @uk_johnjames_oz I've given up sex for 6 months can I have one to pmsl

@uk_JohnJames_oz: @****** ahh don't stress Jules x, Iv'e done that before .. A long long time ago now . Around AUGUST 2010 for memory :)
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha :D

I knew he would come clean one day.
    Said it from day one,no way did he have sexual relations with that woman.
    Not even a bj.:p

Friendship/business arrangement.Thank you and goodnight.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Kabira wrote: »
    Haha :D

I knew he would come clean one day.
    Said it from day one,no way did he have sexual relations with that woman.
    Not even a bj.:p

Friendship/business arrangement.Thank you and goodnight.:D

Yeh we can have lionbars:D
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C'mon Johnny - sign up so we can thank you personally. ;)
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C'mon Johnny - sign up so we can thank you personally. ;)

Indeed...let's see the faithful spin their way out of this one.....they will no doubt try. He's hurt/jealous/on mind altering drugs so he's lying etc..etc...etc...;)
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    HAR how abolutely fantasmagorical! I'm still 100% convinced he reads this fred!

I knew he would one day give a shout out about the fakeasfarkness of it all .

COME ON DOWN JOHN -join ds and our pit of venom and tell us a few more stories about the taser weilding sociopath you were chained to for so long and how you managed to escape her clutches:eek:

Seriously would be good if he tweeted some kind of codeword to show the court...I think he should tweet the word "ZILLIE":D

Or wot about "misery"

Can you imagine how apoplectic the muckers would be..

Come on John

Go wan go wan go wan go wan.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    HAR how abolutely fantasmagorical! I'm still 100% convinced he reads this fred!

I knew he would one day give a shout out about the fakeasfarkness of it all .

COME ON DOWN JOHN -join ds and our pit of venom and tell us a few more stories about the taser weilding sociopath you were chained to for so long and how you managed to escape her clutches:eek:

Seriously would be good if he tweeted some kind of codeword to show the court...I think he should tweet the word "ZILLIE":D

Or wot about "misery"

Can you imagine how apoplectic the muckers would be..

Come on John

Go wan go wan go wan go wan.....

It would be so funny if he just came on this thread and said "Hi" that would send the muckers into the stratosphere, and upstairs would be green with envy :D:D we would certainly need to make sure our roof is secure with the downpour of grief that is sure to come :cry::D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    John we know you read this thread dont have to post on here just give us a shout on twitter.Evening all:-D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    herejohno wrote: »
    John we know you read this thread dont have to post on here just give us a shout on twitter.Evening all:-D

It would be h'ilarious if he ever tweeted "Hi CT" :D:D
    Evening Johno, i hope you are enjoying the long weekend and you have some of this lovely sunshine ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well that tweet he did earlier was probably the nearest we will get and its good enough for me, just wonder why now?

No matter - Its great to get an actual confession!

I think the muckers have enough egg on their faces to make a French Omelette:D

Bitter never had love in our lives jellus yadayadayada

Nah - just truthful
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Case closed indeed - so he has NEVER had sex with Josie pmsl
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well spotted Jeanoj :cool:

So heartbroken josie on wagons den and "having to keep it all together" after he left was really mourning the dearth of her dinner ticket and not the end of a "real" relationship

Who'da thunkit
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be much discussion about it upstairs!:confused:
  • Options
    vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah! Case closed on the JJJ saga:D Thank you JJ. But the court thread is still very much relevant with so much fakery in the zleb world:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kimotag wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be much discussion about it upstairs!:confused:

Ah but the muckers are good at h'ignoring the h'obvious after all theyve had to make excuses for josies lying for years now - to have to acknowledge that the very thing they lovingly posted for 230 parts was at its core ....well to put it bluntly ....smoke and mirrors and especially how horrid the court was for pointing it out - well much better to stick your fingers in your ears and go lalalalalala than to acknowledge that fact

Jaysus after all the shouting is over I feel a tad vindicated that we have won the case

Now what sentence should we hand down to Josie:D
  • Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Ah but the muckers are good at h'ignoring the h'obvious after all theyve had to make excuses for josies lying for years now - to have to acknowledge that the very thing they lovingly posted for 230 parts was at its core ....well to put it bluntly ....smoke and mirrors and especially how horrid the court was for pointing it out - well much better to stick your fingers in your ears and go lalalalalala than to acknowledge that fact

Jaysus after all the shouting is over I feel a tad vindicated that we have won the case

Now what sentence should we hand down to Josie:D

The ultimate sanction - denial of all future access to the media thus removing the oxygen of publicity.

This includes, but is not limited to, access to all broadcast media, the internet, twitter, hard copy publications, digital media, the muckerworld™ virus and the Alan Titchmarsh show. This sanction also precludes association with any of the following: befriending doughy reality TV 'stars', make-up girls, the Fakey Bakey crew, anyone who offers to stick extra hair on her head, all the peeps from Pearly Whites, Botox injectors, cosmetic surgeons, image consultants, PR advisors, stylists, photographers, P.T's, Filler purveyors and general snake oil salespeople.

That should do the trick. :D