She's so overrated

You spelt envied incorrectly ;)
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    You spelt envied incorrectly ;)

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed :D but as I said overrated :cool:
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: Strange. I checked them after I posted them and they worked. Google her, you'll find plenty of examples. Mostly NSFW to be honest!:D

Suggestion noted and ignored. You aren't in charge. Why should she count any less than some random woman in the crowd of Match of the Day, or the total munter that is Sarah Millican, simply because she's on a different channel? It's still a TV channel, whether you like it or not. The title of the thread is "Best Boobs on TV", not "Best Boobs on TV, as long as its a "regular" TV channel".

She's got a cracking set of norks and she's on TV regularly. She qualifies for this thread far more than a lot of the suggestions people have been making.

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    kingofscotlandkingofscotland Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jasmine Harman

The horse is having a cheeky look :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasmine Harman

The horse is having a cheeky look :p

I see your Yasmine Harman and raise it with Laura Hamilton ( same TV program ) .

http://i-images.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/BLESMA-awards/G0000CIN1odKGr80/I0000dOdziy3UoEk/C0000n78Z.Xolb34
  • Options
    fredhigginsfredhiggins Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    did Laura Hamilton have a boob job?

She wears a strange top on some of Boyard Junior that makes her tits look enormous.

Going back to pre internet then I wish there was decent footage of Danni Minogue on that programme she used to do with Gaz Top. Her tits (fake sadly) looked amazing.
  • Options
    dans_t16sdans_t16s Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best boobs on TV? Has to be Holly Wiloughbooby on the Voice (BBC1 RIGHT NOW) she's got the puppies out for the ratings ;-)
  • Options
    SupratadSupratad Posts: 10,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherylFan wrote: »
    Those kind of channels don`t count, I think. Suggest we reserve this thread for boobs on "regular" tv of which we`ve seen millions of examples. The Ones Show last night had its presenters supposedly attired in the manner of Pride & Prejudice but sadly missed an opportunity with Alex Jones who certainly didn`t show anything like the splendid cleavage of Jennifer Ehle in the famous BBC version.. Which is a pity, as she certainly has the chest for it.

I know. It was a wasted opportunity. An empire line dress and her were made for each other. I'm writing to the DG.
  • Options
    Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    did Laura Hamilton have a boob job?

She wears a strange top on some of Boyard Junior that makes her tits look enormous.

Going back to pre internet then I wish there was decent footage of Danni Minogue on that programme she used to do with Gaz Top. Her tits (fake sadly) looked amazing.

There was footage of that show on Youtube a few years back. I remember seeing it on there.

The Shamen were on an episode from early january '96 talking about their new "website". Whatever one of those is?

My eyes were on stalks watching her on that show in the mid 90s. Her boobs were like the elephant in the room.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Yowza http://i1.cdnds.net/12/42/a5znuzcceaak3hb.jpg

Admittedly more a 'best midriff' pic than boobs but I wouldn't mind burying my face in either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yowza http://i1.cdnds.net/12/42/a5znuzcceaak3hb.jpg

Admittedly more a 'best midriff' pic than boobs but I wouldn't mind burying my face in either.

I've put this link in the best legs thread ;)
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was footage of that show on Youtube a few years back. I remember seeing it on there.

The Shamen were on an episode from early january '96 talking about their new "website". Whatever one of those is?

My eyes were on stalks watching her on that show in the mid 90s. Her boobs were like the elephant in the room.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkseik_it-s-not-just-saturday-27th-january-1996_shortfilms

Thanks for the heads up. I had never heard of this show before. Im not normally a fan of fake tits but this video is great. Fantastic cork nipples bursting through her top. I love the opening scene where she just lets them rest proudly on the railing ! :eek:

Kids tv was much better back then ! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkseik_it-s-not-just-saturday-27th-january-1996_shortfilms

Thanks for the heads up. I had never heard of this show before. Im not normally a fan of fake tits but this video is great. Fantastic cork nipples bursting through her top. I love the opening scene where she just lets them rest proudly on the railing ! :eek:

Kids tv was much better back then ! :cool:

I also prefer real boobs, but hers were just exceptional on that show. It was a massive surprise at the time as up until then she had been boobless. I was like "WTF!"
  • Options
    fredhigginsfredhiggins Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    As we are talking about shows back in the day I will never forget seeing a black backing singer on an evening pop show, 1992 to 1994 time period; she was braless and when sh danced to the music her fantastic tits were swinging about. I got to tape it but it eventually got lost. But I still think about it even now despite having access to gigabytes of naked women!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also prefer real boobs, but hers were just exceptional on that show. It was a massive surprise at the time as up until then she had been boobless. I was like "WTF!"

I don't understand the fascination of fake boobs, they look simply ridiculous and cost a fortune.
  • Options
    kingofscotlandkingofscotland Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dans_t16s wrote: »
    Best boobs on TV? Has to be Holly Wiloughbooby on the Voice (BBC1 RIGHT NOW) she's got the puppies out for the ratings ;-)

http://i44.tinypic.com/29uyic5.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As we are talking about shows back in the day I will never forget seeing a black backing singer on an evening pop show, 1992 to 1994 time period; she was braless and when sh danced to the music her fantastic tits were swinging about. I got to tape it but it eventually got lost. But I still think about it even now despite having access to gigabytes of naked women!

Yeah, me too. It's funny how we lust after memories of boobs from a time when they were less accessible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    I don't understand the fascination of fake boobs, they look simply ridiculous and cost a fortune.

I broadly agree with you. But occasionally I will see a fake pair that I do actually like the look of.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    I broadly agree with you. But occasionally I will see a fake pair that I do actually like the look of.

Like that slave girl in the first series of Spartacus I mentioned earlier in the thread.
  • Options
    TheIllusionistTheIllusionist Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    Like that slave girl in the first series of Spartacus I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Those didn't look fake at all, that's why they won. Maybe pills were more responsible for that.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those didn't look fake at all, that's why they won. Maybe pills were more responsible for that.

what did they win ?
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That reminds me of this classic schoolboy memory of Sabrina on top of the pops. My VHS tape was well worn out on this one back in the day !
  • Options
    andycurlyandycurly Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    That reminds me of this classic schoolboy memory of Sabrina on top of the pops. My VHS tape was well worn out on this one back in the day !

you mean Boing Boing Boing :D
This discussion has been closed.