Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure all the posts will be deleted in due course, so normal service can be resumed. :cool:

Though if they didn't delete anything that was posted on Sunday then I'm not sure they will be bothered about the last couple of hours
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Though if they didn't delete anything that was posted on Sunday then I'm not sure they will be bothered about the last couple of hours

IMO
    What was posted on Sunday was much more disgraceful than anything posted in the past few hours
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    What is this thread about?

Apparently it's an Ina Hyland appreciation thread and if you think him a rubbish critic YOU BEST SHUT UP !!! OKAY ?:mad: Or you'll get abusive PMs .
    tee-hee-hee etc etc.
    And yes,Pwicey is still an orange abomination hiding her bump.And a rubbish contributor to intelligent debate as well now. Officially.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO
    What was posted on Sunday was much more disgraceful than anything posted in the past few hours

I agree but maybe no one with an itchy trigger finger was offended by what was said. :confused:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nor me :D:D:D we must not be insulting the orange ones enough. :p:p:p

I watched the segment... have to say I don't think KP added anything and I found the MOT advice gobsmacking from someone who has messed around with themselves as much as KP.

I blame whoever thought booking KP was a good idea as opposed to someone who has faced the same issues as women who have preventative mastectomy's and might shed some insight into the decision.

I wish people would stop pecking at each other and just relax... if you take out the bickering there is about a page in the last four that is on topic.

Without labouring the point, KP was brought on to talk about celebs using their platform to highlight important issues, not to talk about the procedure AJ went through. That's the question Neil posed to her and that's what she responded to. Was she a bizarre and borderline insulting choice of 'celeb'? Absolutely. Did she add anything useful? No! But she was not there to shed any light on the issue of prophylactic mastectomy!
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Goes to show how much has changed on DS. Back in the day this thread would of been locked by now..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    True.....though the programme obviously missed a trick by not having a pickled egg, it would have proved more insightful, more expressive and much more visually pleasing... just think of the glorious, glowing reviews this pickled egg would have (seeing as it's all "relative") :p
    Good point fifi.
    They could have done what HIGNFY did and used a tub of Butter and it would have been just as intelligent and been nicer to look at as well as useful for sarnies after the show.
    But then it wouldn't get the same glowing approval from some critics.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goes to show how much has changed on DS. Back in the day this thread would of been locked by now..

Which probably shows just how far you have to cross the line to get a ban these days
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Apparently it's an Ina Hyland appreciation thread and if you think him a rubbish critic YOU BEST SHUT UP !!! OKAY ?:mad: Or you'll get abusive PMs .
    tee-hee-hee etc etc.
    And yes,Pwicey is still an orange abomination hiding her bump.And a rubbish contributor to intelligent debate as well now. Officially.

No idea who Ian Hyland is, posts about him are not appreciated on this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO

Yes and the baiting posts weren't much better, alerting the mods about it is a waste of time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which probably shows just how far you have to cross the line to get a ban these days

You don't need to worry, :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes and the baiting posts weren't much better, alerting the mods about it is a waste of time.

I didn't see any baiting posts..I saw people telling a fellow poster what they had written was wrong and that they had stepped over the line .. I haven't alerted the mods but maybe I should of because some of the posts were down right insulting to Harvey and his mother
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't need to worry, :D

I wasn't :D
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see any baiting posts..I saw people telling a fellow poster what they had written was wrong and that they had stepped over the line .. I haven't alerted the mods but maybe I should of because some of the posts were down right insulting to Harvey and his mother

we know, no need to raise this again in this thread and start another discussion about it by mentioning it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the mods have got wise to the baiting and alerting game. To be fair, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see what goes on at times
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No idea who Ian Hyland is, posts about him are not appreciated on this thread.

You've never heard of Ina ? :eek:
    Have you been living in a cave ?
    I'm appalled:( .
    Seriously,get help.
    Annnnyway .....still no dates on the big birth date . No NOT Katie. The abomination.
    She tweeted weeks ago about having had 5 scans.....is that not a lot ? Or is scanning monthly the norm these days .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    we know, no need to raise this again in this thread and start another discussion about it by mentioning it.

Isn't this the Katie Price thread? And I wasn't starting a discussion I was replying to another poster
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't :D

I miss the old days, we had a few Giggles...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this the Katie Price thread? And I wasn't starting a discussion I was replying to another poster

I never mentioned what went on on Sunday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    You've never heard of Ina ? :eek:
    Have you been living in a cave ?
    I'm appalled:( .
    Seriously,get help.
    Annnnyway .....still no dates on the big birth date . No NOT Katie. The abomination.
    She tweeted weeks ago about having had 5 scans.....is that not a lot ? Or is scanning monthly the norm these days .

There could be a medical reason for her having frequent scans or due to her past pregnancies history she may require more monitoring
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never mentioned what went on on Sunday.

And I never said you did :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Betty you raised the wrong topic, you should have mentioned vodka bottles and few of the older stuff which is discussed frequently, please do keep up:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I never said you did :rolleyes:

No but you said you were replying to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There could be a medical reason for her having frequent scans or due to her past pregnancies history she may require more monitoring

Yep. I was scanned every few weeks due to having a late miscarriage a few months earlier and also the fact I kept bleeding on and off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what maybe this isn't the right place but I've just watched that man in the news in Oklahoma looking for his 8 year old son, who is almost certainly dead, and wondered what he point of arguing over a pair of plastic orange fame **** is.

The footage of natural disasters break my heart... I ended up in tears about an elderly woman who had lost everything... who on finding her dog alive in the rubble said God had answered both her prayers by saving them both... I cannot bear to watch the footage from the schools as the media intrusion in what has to be the worst moments of your life turns my stomach.

PA/KP they are living cartoon characters... they have made themselves laughable and up for discussion simply because for them the media is never an intrusion... they fascinate me simply because they have spent years living their lives in public doing things the vast majority of the public would cringe away from... so laughing at their latest antics and enjoying the opinions of posters is something I enjoy doing most days... but at times like this they are more pointless than laughable... although most things are.

I donated to the fund for the victims of the tornado it made me feel a bit better... so many people left with nothing it is tragic and makes me feel grateful to live in such a moderate climate.
This discussion has been closed.