Options

Shooting in Woolwich, London

Comments

• Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LFCKEV71 wrote: »

I just hope that poor guy was unconscious when that horrible attack on him happened.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CSJB wrote: »
    When these atrocities are committed in the name of islam what do you expect.
    They aren't random nutters committing crimes who happen to be muslims as well.
    They do it for islam, because of islam and in the name of islam.
    If muslims don't want to be tarred with the same brush then let's see some large scale denouncements of these acts from the imams.
    Let's see some proactive actions from the muslim community to rid itself of this vermin, i won't hold my breath though.

Define "large scale"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »
    Someone has gotta stand up for white britian, what if this was your loved one that was killed like that.

If the EDL care so much then why not join the army and fight?
    Oh wait, they're all mouth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone explain how this is a terrorist attack, and not just another murder?

Why does the PM have to do a Cobra meeting???

Does he do that every time someone gets murdered?

Read the news sites! Duh!
  • Options
    CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    16caerhos wrote: »
    A brave soldier brutally murdered on his own soil. It makes me ****ing sick!

..Well you better get used to it, Britain is so limp-wristed and spineless in 2013 and we want to import more of these sick-minded creatures until there is all out urban warfare.

The blood sacrificed by our solders in WWI and WW2 is now almost certain to have been in vain if it carries on like this.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone explain how this is a terrorist attack, and not just another murder?

The video of one of the attackers blaming Cameron for sending troops to wars for the killing might have something to do with it.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delete
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    Cameron coming back tomorrow,but he should have returned this evening, but no he has other agendas. He talking re economy isn't anything to do with what happened today. Mind you what can he do, as it's all up to each and every one of us to remain aware.

To be fair it will be many hours before more in depth information is known, so it seems reasonable that he returns to chair COBRA tomorrow rather than rushing back now whilst the situation is still unclear.
  • Options
    TerryallgoldTerryallgold Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forget this guy and PC Blakelock who had his head hacked of and paraded on a stick, lets concentrate on getting justice for Stephen Lawrence, I mean it has been 20 years!
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If it's politically or ideologically motivated then it's a terrorist attack.
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    steviex wrote: »
    When this piece of scum says "our land", where is he referring to and why isn't he back there?

Because he likes living in the West with all its benefits but only becomes a muslim when it suits him. Talking of benefits, I bet he's on them too!

Cowardly, murdering, muslim retard! :mad:

they want to convert us all to islam
  • Options
    NRGNRG Posts: 3,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As has been pointed out several times, the 2 suspects were not "doing anything" to threaten the lives/safety of members of the public during the period when unarmed officers were enforcing a cordon.

Clearly they were targetting Armed Forces and Police personnel.
    It's all very fine with the benefit of hindsight to claim these murderers were only attacking members of armed forces when the dead man had no identifiable uniform on. Put it this way, would you approach bloodied men armed with meat cleavers after seeing what they'd just done to a man in civilian attire? you're a brave person if you would.
  • Options
    duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    I think they took 20 minutes to get there, if the closest police were called to the scene they would have got there sooner but they couldn't attend as they were unarmed.

Unarmed police put the public in danger.

Untrue.

It was 20 minutes before ARMED officer arrived on scene.

Unarmed officers were already there well before that.
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Probably your best bet for the actualy facts:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303
    I wouldn't get your facts from DS!

I dont trust the main stream media for facts either, twitter with eye witness commentary is your best bet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbh the passers by strolling past are lucky the two attackers didn't appear to want to kill more than one person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness! This was mere minutes after the killing. Do you expect police on every corner of every street to spring into action within seconds!? Our police force are among the best in the world, give them some credit here.

Oh my goodness! ;)

I wasn't criticising the police, just pointing out, in response to a post that mentioned a cordon being in place before the armed police arrived, that there did not appear to be a cordon of any kind in place. That's all.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steviex wrote: »
    When this piece of scum says "our land", where is he referring to and why isn't he back there?

Because he likes living in the West with all its benefits but only becomes a muslim when it suits him. Talking of benefits, I bet he's on them too!

Cowardly, murdering, muslim retard! :mad:

Drugged up as well ? I just hope if there is a hint of another similar attack that the responsible ones are shot on the spot. Whether they want to be martyrs or not.
    They will soon bugger off and try their moronic things somewhere else.
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Define "large scale"

EVERY Imam, or isn't that clear enough?
  • Options
    Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably your best bet for the actualy facts:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303
    I wouldn't get your facts from DS!

Thank you so much, I have friends in that area so it's got me on edge!
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    jrio wrote: »
    Haven't seen that on any news feeds, this "fleeing".

Where have you seen it? Or do you mean that they are selling their over-priced London homes to buy cheaper homes away from London in pursuit of a better quality of life?

No, people have been deserting Redbridge, Dagenham and Barking in droves due to overwhelming immigration and associated increased crime.

Basically over the last ten years everyone who could leave has left leaving just people in council houses who can't move, OAPs and the newly arrived immigrants.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The fact that the killer was spouting off political slogans and verbally attacking the British government makes it "terrorist" ie a politically motivated murder.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because it appears to have been specifically targeted against soldiers for ideological reasons. A terrorist attack doesn't have to involve more than one person, it's the intent that matters.
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    I think they took 20 minutes to get there, if the closest police were called to the scene they would have got there sooner but they couldn't attend as they were unarmed.

Unarmed police put the public in danger.

i agree, i've felt for many years now that all police should carry guns just like the rest of the world. the police need the proper tools to carry out their duties
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Forget this guy and PC Blakelock who had his head hacked of and paraded on a stick, lets concentrate on getting justice for Stephen Lawrence, I mean it has been 20 years!

What the hell?
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »
    I dont trust the main stream media for facts either, twitter with eye witness commentary is your best bet.

You must be joking!!!
This discussion has been closed.