EDL making their way to Woolwich tonight

Comments

• Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Like the brave little soldier he is :rolleyes:
    Hate that odious scumbag sooner he gets a taste of his own medicine the better
    He's only a wee guy, 5ft 6in.
    Why don't you find him and give him a taste?:cool:
  • Options
    DomJollyDomJolly Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getzls wrote: »

who wants to go to jail for picking on a overgrown school kid?
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Would absolutely love to! I doubt he has the gall to say the shit he does when he is not behind a keyboard or surrounded by his fat scummy mates
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    DomJolly wrote: »
    who wants to go to jail for picking on a overgrown school kid?

Plus if he did get hit the guy hitting him could make a albino look tanned but Stephen (Why use a fake name) would still claim it was a pack of Muslims who did it even when there was video evidence to prove otherwise
  • Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Would absolutely love to! I doubt he has the gall to say the shit he does when he is not behind a keyboard or surrounded by his fat scummy mates
    Oh i think he does.

And he knows one day he may be killed for his views but carries on.

Would you? Don't think so.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah, Short Man Syndrome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJM91 wrote: »
    This is true, resentment and hatred towards muslims is rife in white working class areas. I was in a taxi driven by a white man and a pakistani taxi driver pulled him up to ask for directions, when he went my driver said 'itd help if they could speak english'

I was shocked as this man was not the sort I'd expect to say something like that, I know plenty of middle class people who don't like them either, it's just not pc to say so in public. Infact in many communities its heavily looked down upon to go out with a pakistani/Asian lad you'd be called a pa** shagger and really seen in a bad light. Another reason why many girls hide it when they are being groomed/sleeping with them.

Can you just explain to me why that's racist?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is true, resentment and hatred towards muslims is rife in white working class areas. I was in a taxi driven by a white man and a pakistani taxi driver pulled him up to ask for directions, when he went my driver said 'itd help if they could speak english'

I was shocked as this man was not the sort I'd expect to say something like that, I know plenty of middle class people who don't like them either, it's just not pc to say so in public. Infact in many communities its heavily looked down upon to go out with a pakistani/Asian lad you'd be called a pa** shagger and really seen in a bad light. Another reason why many girls hide it when they are being groomed/sleeping with them.
    Being groomed? Are you talking about children?
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh i think he does.

Close personal friend of yours is he :rolleyes:

I don't strongly hate a group of people that I would die for it so no, what a coward I am!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Made the mistake of having a look on the EDL facebook page. Some of the most idiotic tripe I've ever had the misfortune to read.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i think he does.

What views are these?

The one where he blamed Muslims for beating him up but turned out it was a faction of the EDL who had split up

or the time when he was making sexual remarks to a 15 year old girl?

or the time he was using false passports to go over to the US

What a hero he is..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    No scum kill and be-head people in the street.
    You need to learn the difference.

If you unleashed the EDL in Baghdad and said "go nuts". Believe me they would have no issue with committing brutal acts.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you unleashed the EDL in Baghdad and said "go nuts". Believe me they would have no issue with committing brutal acts.

I don't. I think theyre cowards really.

If the EDL really want to fight Islamic extremism, why don't they join the forces and head out to Afghanistan?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on the bbc news site

"A few missiles have been thrown, glass bottles and the like. The police are trying to surround them and they've been charging them as well with batons."

"Local MP Brooks Newmark said on this Twitter account: "Local mosque in Braintree attacked by man with knives and incendiary device. Man arrested. No one injured"

"Essex Police confirmed a 43-year-old from Braintree had been arrested on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and attempted arson after the incident in Silks Way at 7.15pm.

Meanwhile police in Kent were called to reports of criminal damage at a mosque in Canterbury Street, Gillingham, at 8.40pm.

A spokesman said a man was in custody on suspicion of racially-aggravated criminal damage".
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, if you name and shame the knuckle draggers who have attacked the mosques, you instantly elevate them to hero status amongst their fellow amoeba.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Can you just explain to me why that's racist?

Explain where I said it was?

As to your other comment, no idea what you mean. I'm talking about teenage girls. Try replying with something better please.
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    on the bbc news site

"A few missiles have been thrown, glass bottles and the like. The police are trying to surround them and they've been charging them as well with batons."

"Local MP Brooks Newmark said on this Twitter account: "Local mosque in Braintree attacked by man with knives and incendiary device. Man arrested. No one injured"

"Essex Police confirmed a 43-year-old from Braintree had been arrested on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and attempted arson after the incident in Silks Way at 7.15pm.

Meanwhile police in Kent were called to reports of criminal damage at a mosque in Canterbury Street, Gillingham, at 8.40pm.

A spokesman said a man was in custody on suspicion of racially-aggravated criminal damage".

If you bothered to remove your heads from your rear ends you will see there was no trouble of any note and the EDL demonstration ended peacefully.
    The guy who walked into the Mosque has no connections to the EDL........:rolleyes:
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyork wrote: »
    If you bothered to remove your heads from your rear ends you will see there was no trouble of any note and the EDL demonstration ended peacefully.
    The guy who walked into the Mosque has no connections to the EDL........:rolleyes:

The EDL did not protest peacefully. These are tweets from people who were actually there:

Nico Hines (reporter for the Times) https://twitter.com/NicoHines :

"Clash now on Woolwich New Road. EDL throwing glass missiles at the police"

"Remnants of missiles thrown by EDL, far right activists at police in Woolwich": https://twitter.com/NicoHines/status/337312338589917185/photo/1

Brian Whelan (reporter for Channel 4) https://twitter.com/brianwhelanhack

"Edl milling about spoiling for a fight"

"Edl throwing rocks, police have since charged them"

"Local Chinese restaurant owner in tears 'why are they doing this?!"'
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I don't. I think theyre cowards really.

If the EDL really want to fight Islamic extremism, why don't they join the forces and head out to Afghanistan?

Exactly. Let's not pretend that this mob are anything more than ugly football hooligans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    The EDL did not protest peacefully. These are tweets from people who were actually there:

Nico Hines (reporter for the Times) https://twitter.com/NicoHines :

"Clash now on Woolwich New Road. EDL throwing glass missiles at the police"

"Remnants of missiles thrown by EDL, far right activists at police in Woolwich": https://twitter.com/NicoHines/status/337312338589917185/photo/1

Brian Whelan (reporter for Channel 4) https://twitter.com/brianwhelanhack

"Edl milling about spoiling for a fight"

"Edl throwing rocks, police have since charged them"

"Local Chinese restaurant owner in tears 'why are they doing this?!"'

This is what EDL do best damage local businesses
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what EDL do best damage local businesses

And communities, then run back to their 'havens'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Explain where I said it was?

As to your other comment, no idea what you mean. I'm talking about teenage girls. Try replying with something better please.

Yes I will explain where you said it was racist -

You said this

GROOMING - the criminal activity of becoming friends with a child, especially over the internet, in order to try to persuade the child to have a sexual relationship with you.

Try posting something better in the first place please.
  • Options
    So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have Facebook but my Dad does, and as you would expect his wall is full of moronic mass hysteria. Including a picture of the EDL labeled "go on guys make England proud!" and a suggestion we blow up a whole Afghan town in revenge. :rolleyes:

This is why I don't have Facebook.
  • Options
    DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you have two groups of people who are not acting or speaking for the majority, one of them is beheading people on the streets and the other gets pissed and causes a bit of a kerfuffle all the while everyone else sits at the sidelines bemoaning how terrible it all is. In a few days it will all be forgotten... until the next time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So 3008 wrote: »
    I don't have Facebook but my Dad does, and as you would expect his wall is full of moronic mass hysteria. Including a picture of the EDL labeled "go on guys make England proud!" and a suggestion we blow up a whole Afghan town in revenge. :rolleyes:

This is why I don't have Facebook.

very predictable sadly