Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Hicky bless 'im will defend her to the death!

What are the odds Hicky?!!

Alyssa and Alice are lovely names, I just don't see them as animal names! OH is very keen on Alice, but he might still change his mind. He was calling her this morning while I was upstairs - 'Alice' it was!
    Of course i will defend her, i always feel sorry for those who have been let down or used.
    She will find the right one in the end, after some awful frogs.

A cat called Alice.:-))))))))))
    What next?
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hi guys :)
    on this cold, grey damp Spring morning...
    Hmmmmmmmm:rolleyes: ah well, good luck to her...
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Plenty of washing to do today and then must pack for the long weekend.We will take a coolbox with bacon, sausages etc for our breakfasts as we will have a kitchenette.The Hotel doesn't do breakfasts so the local cafe has offered to supply them for 7.50 per head but we are not paying that as much of it is toast and cereal which we don't eat.
    The T shirts have turned out well, Sam picked them up from the printers yesterday. A new bar which opened a couple of months ago is desperate for publicity so I arranged sponsorship and we will advertise them on the back of the shirts and they will pay for them... :)
    sounds good Arte!
    Hicky wrote: »
    From another thread.
    The new clean and green house will open its doors on Channel 5 complete with recycled furniture.

But while self-sufficient living might sound like a dream come true, this will not be The Good Life.

One insider has already dubbed the new house “the home from hell”.

A statement from Big Brother said: “It’s all about self-sufficiency and recycling this year.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/401813/Oh-Brother-BB-housemates-must-now-grow-their-own-food
    :D I wonder if They will bring back the chickens
    Cold & Showery Next Few Days, Better First Half To The B/H Weekend.
    You’d be forgiven for thinking that winter has returned with a vengeance. Only a few days ago we saw temperatures reach 23C in the Highlands of Scotland, yesterday we saw the temperature rise to 8C at best and it has even been snowing over the Scottish mountains overnight. And if you thought this spring has been unusually cold, you might be right, as provisional figures are already pointing towards this spring (1st March to 31st May) being the coldest since 1979 and the 6th coldest on record.

A strong and cold northerly wind coming all the way down from the arctic circle has driven south across all parts overnight, so it will feel decidedly chilly for the time of year for all areas today. Showers moving south across eastern areas overnight, will develop more widely across many parts today too, after a bright and sunny start this morning. Showers will become locally heavy across central and eastern England this afternoon, with a risk of hail and thunder. Showers will continue to fall as snow over the mountains of Scotland too, with gales across the far north of Scotland. Maximum temperatures of 9-11C today should really belong to early March not late May.

It doesn’t really improve much as we head into Friday either, as a deepening area of low pressure moves down across the eastern side of Britain tonight, with northerly winds becoming strong to gale force along North Sea coasts, bringing longer spells of rain to central and eastern areas. Friday will be a cold and windy day across a large part of England and Wales, with showers or longer spells of rain. Unseasonably cold again, with temperatures reaching 10C at best where it stays cloudy and wet. Somewhat drier and brighter further north and west across west Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

But some good news after the gloomy forecast for today and tomorrow is that the start of the Bank Holiday Weekend is looking warmer, less windy and sunnier for all areas. It will be largely dry with sunny spells on Saturday, with just a small chance of an isolated shower popping up in the afternoon. Sunday looks like being generally dry and bright again, though a risk of scattered showers developing across northern and western parts. Then it’s downhill for all on Bank Holiday Monday, as winds strengthen, bringing cooler and cloudier conditions with outbreaks of rain in from the west across many areas.

Published on 23rd May 2013 08:08 Updated: 23rd May 2013 08:14
    http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=news;storyid=5191;sess=
    :mad: I want my money back..
    minkski wrote: »

The hotel where my parents stayed last week had an outbreak of norovirus :mad:- my poor dad lost 5lbs in one night he was so sick- now mum is laid up
    How awful for them and you, minks :( I hope they get well soon.

Why doesn't she keep it to herself until she finds out how 'special' it really is?!! Any normal guy would be put off by reading about himself in the trashloids
    she MUST be being paid for producing this drivel.
  • Options
    Forum Member

What are those strange brown sort of spherical objects with an apparenly bad smell that she is holding away from her nose?:confused:
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »

I am getting a bit cynical about any changes that BB announce.
    It will most probably just be the same old bunch of prostitutes, models and performers who are given a task with cardboard cutouts representing recycled items once and then the theme will be forgotten and they will do the box task all over again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What are those strange brown sort of spherical objects with an apparenly bad smell that she is holding away from her nose?:confused:

Looks like sheep-shit.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Could I trust someone outside the industry?' Asking the wrong questi9on there love!!!!

Why doesn't she keep it to herself until she finds out how 'special' it really is?!! Any normal guy would be put off by reading about himself in the trashloids:rolleyes:

Morning JoJo :D

It wouldn't suit her agenda, she likes to keep herself in the limelight

sounds good Arte!

:mad: I want my money back..

Morning Moots :D

Hope not for the chickens sake - the lazy individuals they get in there these days wont clean them out properly, it will be too much like hard work as they are always of the opinion they are in a holiday camp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like sheep-shit.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course i will defend her, i always feel sorry for those who have been let down or used.
    She will find the right one in the end, after some awful frogs.

A cat called Alice.:-))))))))))
    What next?

I am sure she does a fair bit of using herself or doesn't that count?
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 244,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting a bit cynical about any changes that BB announce.
    It will most probably just be the same old bunch of prostitutes, models and performers who are given a task with cardboard cutouts representing recycled items once and then the theme will be forgotten and they will do the box task all over again.

I feel much the same, best to just wait and see what it all entails. You make it sound like they have done the box task regularly, but they have not repeated it once (as of now)!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    I feel much the same, best to just wait and see what it all entails. You make it sound like they have done the box task regularly, but they have not repeated it once (as of now)!:D

Yes they have. It was repeated in BB8 with the fiasco of people coming and going from the other house and having prizes taken away and i think there have been other variations too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they have. It was repeated in BB8 with the fiasco of people coming and going from the other house and having prizes taken away and i think there have been other variations too.

Really - they used the box task in bb8:confused: I dont remember that:confused:, i certainly dont recall the box task or any variation of it being reused since the original in bb6 - maybe my memory is going! :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really - they used the box task in bb8:confused: I dont remember that:confused:, i certainly dont recall the box task or any variation of it being reused since the original in bb6 - maybe my memory is going! :eek::D

It was called a jack in the box task i think. Poor Shanessa was put in the main house and taken out for no reason. I think they had to come out at a precise time or something, i cant remember either. :o I think they repeated the box task for whatever celeb version came after BB6.
    We have seen the electric shock task umpteen times too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks like sheep-shit.
    I was thinking more along the lines of CanadaGoosepoo :D
    This is true.:)
    It was called a jack in the box task i think. Poor Shanessa was put in the main house and taken out for no reason. I think they had to come out at a precise time or something, i cant remember either. :o I think they repeated the box task for whatever celeb version came after BB6.
    I hope they give this one a rest this time, or give it some variation, like using it as a punishment for breaking the rules (:D:D:D) They could warn the culprit that every time he or she said a particular word they would press the button..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was thinking more along the lines of CanadaGoosepoo :D

This is true.:)

I hope they give this one a rest this time, or give it some variation, like using it as a punishment for breaking the rules (:D:D:D) They could warn the culprit that every time he or she said a particular word they would press the button..

That would be funny. Especially if they upped the voltage, and didn't tell them what the word was.
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    :confused: What T-shirts? Is it just for you and Sam or perhaps the whoe of the running club?

She wasn't vegetarian last time she was in BB. She might be now though.

How horrible. Where are they now? Not stuck there I hope?

I like both names. I just didnt see "no-name" as one.
    I think of cat Alice's as slow moving fat persians who sit on cushions all day sneering at anyone who admires them.
    For the 30 people that will be going on the weekend and a few spares for visitors in the future.When we get runners visiting from other countries, they like to buy a souvenir shirt or hat and it helps to keep the club solvent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For the 30 people that will be going on the weekend and a few spares for visitors in the future.When we get runners visiting from other countries, they like to buy a souvenir shirt or hat and it helps to keep the club solvent.

Good lord i just noticed that i insulted one of your club members rather badly :eek::D:D:D:D:D

Its a good idea for the tee-shirts.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all. :)
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good lord i just noticed that i insulted one of your club members rather badly :eek::D:D:D:D:D

Its a good idea for the tee-shirts.

It didn't go unnoticed - and there are a couple that would fit the bill......:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm you have jogged my memory a bit! But guessing how long to stay in the box is a bit different to longest one to stay in wins:confused: I didnt see the CBB after BB6. Yes i know about the electric shock suits, they should have been retired ages ago!
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet that apology was heartfelt :rolleyes::D Why do people aways try to backtrack or apologise when they have put something moronic on FB or Twitter and get pulled up on it. I am sure there are many out there who shouldn't be let loose on these sites :Dhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329402/Trainee-accountant-boasted-Twitter-knocked-cyclist-bike-apologised-rider.html
    Some people think by saying 'sorry', that makes it all Ok. You know they don't mean it anyway, & are merely paying lip service trying to fool others into thinking they're sincere.

And yes I agree, there are some people who should be banned from social media sites! :eek:
    'Could I trust someone outside the industry?' Asking the wrong questi9on there love!!!!

Why doesn't she keep it to herself until she finds out how 'special' it really is?!! Any normal guy would be put off by reading about himself in the trashloids:rolleyes:
    Ahhhhhh but she wouldn't be paid by tacky magazines if she did that!
    What T-shirts? Is it just for you and Sam or perhaps the whoe of the running club?

She wasn't vegetarian last time she was in BB. She might be now though.

I like both names. I just didnt see "no-name" as one.
    I think of cat Alice's as slow moving fat persians who sit on cushions all day sneering at anyone who admires them.
    She was actually - she's been a veggie since she was very young.
    Your memory has obviously gone......there was indeed a box task in BB8! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Afternoon all. :)
    Afternoon SR. :)
    Hmm you have jogged my memory a bit! But guessing how long to stay in the box is a bit different to longest one to stay in wins:confused: I didnt see the CBB after BB6. Yes i know about the electric shock suits, they should have been retired ages ago!
    Only a bit different, for a viewer. The ones were they stand on plinths forever is another variation.

Rula won the box task, and she was given the pants of power.
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member

sounds good Arte!

:-D I wonder if They will bring back the chickens

:-mad: I want my money back..

How awful for them and you, minks :-( I hope they get well soon.

There's probably some good reason why they don't bring the chickens back.
    What are those strange brown sort of spherical objects with an apparently bad smell that she is holding away from her nose?:confused:
    They are grapes, food of the gods.
    I am sure she does a fair bit of using herself or doesn't that count?
    you are sure, such as?
    Afternoon all. :-)
    Afternoon SR.:-))))))))))))))

We have had the sun out this afternoon, made up, and done some shopping for food, love shopping for food, yummy.:-))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some people think by saying 'sorry', that makes it all Ok. You know they don't mean it anyway, & are merely paying lip service trying to fool others into thinking they're sincere.

And yes I agree, there are some people who should be banned from social media sites! :eek:

Ahhhhhh but she wouldn't be paid by tacky magazines if she did that!

She was actually - she's been a veggie since she was very young.

Your memory has obviously gone......there was indeed a box task in BB8! :p

Chantelle said she had started eating either chicken or fish (cant remember which) in ultimate BB There was some reason for it, medical i think. :)
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Morning minks :D

Your poor parents.
    Morning minkski.:-))))))))))))

Oh, dear, thats awful, hope they get sorted soon.
    That's awful Caroline, bad at any age but especially when elderly....I hope your mum recovers quickly...:(

Afternoon peeps, sorry I skeedaddled off to my parents place (they're home), dad's now keeping stuff down and I think mum is improving- thanks for all the good wishes :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's probably some good reason why they don't bring the chickens back.

They are grapes, food of the gods.

you are sure, such as?

Afternoon SR.:-))))))))))))))

We have had the sun out this afternoon, made up, and done some shopping for food, love shopping for food, yummy.:-))))))))))

She is a professional victim, nothing is ever her fault, she would have us believe she is completely blameless in all her relationship break ups but unlike you I haven't fallen for it. :D
This discussion has been closed.