Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    C5 doesn't stand a chance really does it, it's dammed before it starts.

It's a bit like millions of people who condemn films and plays and then you find out they have never seen them.

Can't we wait till it's finished then hold a post mortem.

I see Billi Bhatti is giving Rylan Clark a hard time on twitter.
    What Billi is saying to him can't really be repeated on here.
    It also mentions Brian.

Are they the same people who condemn cats and dogs as pets but they have never actually owned one :D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

It's a bit like millions of people who condemn films and plays and then you find out they have never seen them.

It also mentions Brian.

Its nothing to do with channel five. They have been saying ridiculous stuff beforehand for a very long time. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad, but its never anything to do with what has been advertised.

I liked Billi on BB but he seems to be a bit of a creep now. I wonder if he is unwell?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are they the same people who condemn cats and dogs as pets but they have never actually owned one :D

Back of the net, Flora! :cool:
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one is trying to ruin anything but this is a forum where I thought the general idea was to be able to post your opinion about BB. I don't believe they will be harder and harsher, they say that every time and it never happens, you know it, we all know it.
    You're only allowed to voice your opinion if Hicky agrees with it.
    That'll be them. :D
    Its nothing to do with channel five. They have been saying ridiculous stuff beforehand for a very long time. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad, but its never anything to do with what has been advertised.

I liked Billi on BB but he seems to be a bit of a creep now. I wonder if he is unwell?
    CH4 did exactly the same.

If he's unwell it's obviously a slow release illness........he's a foul mouthed nasty individual. He's been bitter since he was evicted from the BB house after a very brief stay. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Are they the same people who condemn cats and dogs as pets but they have never actually owned one :-D
    Don't equate BB to cats and dogs, Dogs kill many people and children and mess the country parks and walkways.

Cats roam the streets day and night looking for somewhere to make a mess, uncontrolled.

No-one has even given a good reason to have one yet.

This is a new BB, why condemn them before it starts?

Billi has always been a bit out of step.
    Brian will be shocked about his outburst.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »

If he's unwell it's obviously a slow release illness........he's a foul mouthed nasty individual. He's been bitter since he was evicted from the BB house after a very brief stay. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if there could be a specific illness that makes you act like an arse on twitter. It seems very common and I think Narinder has caught it too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't equate BB to cats and dogs, Dogs kill many people and children and mess the country parks and walkways.

Cats roam the streets day and night looking for somewhere to make a mess, uncontrolled.

Dogs do not kill many people. It is extremely rare for a dog to kill and in most cases the dog has not been treated correctly.

The reason to have a dog or cat is because they give great pleasure every day of their lives. Isn't that enough?

It isnt really a new BB because its the same-old same-old team from back in the day spouting the same pre-show nonsense.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if there could be a specific illness that makes you act like an arse on twitter. It seems very common and I think Narinder has caught it too.

Nah, the majority of them were arses to begin with......long before twatter. That just gives them the opportunity to confirm that they really are halfwitted!
  • Options
    Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, the majority of them were arses to begin with......long before twatter. That just gives them the opportunity to confirm that they really are halfwitted!

aye and more folk get to witness it :D.....i cant believe what some folk put out there

Good evening :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In this instance we weren't talking about BB, it was the millions of people who you conjured out of thin air who condemn films and plays without ever having seen them.
    Janet29 wrote: »
    aye and more folk get to witness it :D.....i cant believe what some folk put out there

Good evening :D

Evening Janet :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dogs do not kill many people. It is extremely rare for a dog to kill and in most cases the dog has not been treated correctly.

The reason to have a dog or cat is because they give great pleasure every day of their lives. Isn't that enough?

It isnt really a new BB because its the same-old same-old team from back in the day spouting the same pre-show nonsense.
    These people have just been unlucky then.
    Dangerous dogs in the UK - Dangerous dogs in England

Dangerous dogs in the UK are a major problem - and this page is updated at least once every 48 hours with the latest news on dangerous dogs. Last updated on the 22nd of May 2013. Every so often, there's news of someone, usually a small child, somewhere in the UK, who has had the misfortune to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dog bites are a major child-health problem in the United Kingdom, exceeding the total combined number of cases of measles, whooping cough and mumps in the UK each year. Dog attacks in the UK are also one of the most common causes of severe facial lacerations in children. Each year, approximately 28,000 facial dog bites are reported in the UK, with just over 19,000 of them requiring plastic surgery.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In this instance we weren't talking about BB, it was the millions of people who you conjured out of thin air who condemn films and plays without ever having seen them.

Evening Janet :D

Evening Flora:D

hows you?

it looks like it may be nice tomoz....hope so its been miserable all week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    These people have just been unlucky then.
    Dangerous dogs in the UK - Dangerous dogs in England

Dangerous dogs in the UK are a major problem - and this page is updated at least once every 48 hours with the latest news on dangerous dogs. Last updated on the 22nd of May 2013. Every so often, there's news of someone, usually a small child, somewhere in the UK, who has had the misfortune to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dog bites are a major child-health problem in the United Kingdom, exceeding the total combined number of cases of measles, whooping cough and mumps in the UK each year. Dog attacks in the UK are also one of the most common causes of severe facial lacerations in children. Each year, approximately 28,000 facial dog bites are reported in the UK, with just over 19,000 of them requiring plastic surgery.
    There are 8.3 MILLION dogs in Britain. That is not a lot of bites in comparison and especially when you consider the huge number of morons who dont teach their children safe behaviour around dogs and allow them to hit and torment them.
    Of course dogs need to be well trained, and so do children but serious injury or death is not that common.

There were 1,901 people killed in car accidents in 2011 and 203,950 injured. By your logic we should ban cars.

I dont know where the nineteen thousand patients having plastic surgery are having it. On the table at home perhaps? because only six thousand dog bitten people are in hospital. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081511/Bites-dangerous-dogs-6-000-victims-year-hospital.html
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

It also mentions Brian.

Billi Bhatti is a foul mouthed, bitter ex BB contestant - I could care less about anything he says:rolleyes:

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite!

It's a nasty affliction. seems to strike bitter losers particularly badly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet29 wrote: »
    Evening Flora:D

hows you?

it looks like it may be nice tomoz....hope so its been miserable all week

I am good thanks Janet, hope you are as well. :D Fingers crossed for a good weekend weatherwise.
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Billi Bhatti is a foul mouthed, bitter ex BB contestant - I could care less about anything he says:rolleyes:

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite!

It's a nasty affliction. seems to strike bitter losers particularly badly.

One of my most disliked HMs :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am good thanks Janet, hope you are as well. :D Fingers crossed for a good weekend weatherwise.

One of my most disliked HMs :(

Im fine thanks :D

i cant remember much of him in the house hes been pretty vocal though since leaving....although nothing note worthy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @chantellehought sizzles at her new dating website launch #fabulous!! #smokinghot @easilocks goddess!! Xxx
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK9mMoZCQAEzwIF.jpg

Wow, she sure scrubs up well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There are 8.3 MILLION dogs in Britain. That is not a lot of bites in comparison and especially when you consider the huge number of morons who dont teach their children safe behaviour around dogs and allow them to hit and torment them.
    Of course dogs need to be well trained, and so do children but serious injury or death is not that common.

There were 1,901 people killed in car accidents in 2011 and 203,950 injured. By your logic we should ban cars.

I dont know where the nineteen thousand patients having plastic surgery are having it. On the table at home perhaps? because only six thousand dog bitten people are in hospital. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081511/Bites-dangerous-dogs-6-000-victims-year-hospital.html
    Not sure what the relationship is between a dog and a car?

Did you know 30 bikers a day are either killed or seriously injured at road crossing.

I suppose it's not a lot, unless your one of them.
    Just 10,950 bikers a year, and thats only at road junctions.

Didn't know they did all the plastic surgery in hospital.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure what the relationship is between a dog and a car?

Did you know 30 bikers a day are either killed or seriously injured at road crossing.

I suppose it's not a lot, unless your one of them.
    Just 10,950 bikers a year, and thats only at road junctions.

Didn't know they did all the plastic surgery in hospital.

:confused: where else can they do it?
    Do you think the researcher mis-heard and they really said "needed a plaster" :confused: Just shows what tosh surveys and facts and figures are.

Did you see the article in the news about the cheese rolling competition? The police told the lady who makes the cheeses not to provide them because she would be personally responsible for any injuries or death. :eek:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/gloucester-cheese-rolling-2013--police-ban-cheese-wheel-cooper-s-hill-double-gloucester-diana-smart-133143758.html#wvk3XZJ
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Today has been entertaining - Alice and the Pom puppy have become firm friends, they've had us in stitches with their antics, so cute.:cool:

They're playing with each other as though they're both the same species - I guess they can do that when they're so young!

:D:D
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Back Sunday evening, hope you all have a good weekend xxx:):)

Have a great time Arty :cool:

Evening all :)
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Since I updated my Firefox I have been having problems again- IIRC someone (I think Moots) told me to do something with a setting involving real player??? I would be grateful to be told again what I need to do :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :-confused: where else can they do it?
    Do you think the researcher mis-heard and they really said "needed a plaster" :-confused: Just shows what tosh surveys and facts and figures are.

Did you see the article in the news about the cheese rolling competition? The police told the lady who makes the cheeses not to provide them because she would be personally responsible for any injuries or death. :-eek:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/gloucester-cheese-rolling-2013--police-ban-cheese-wheel-cooper-s-hill-double-gloucester-diana-smart-133143758.html#wvk3XZJ
    I thought they went in for plastic surgery a while after the trauma, they can't do it on an injured person surely.

Think the Police are just trying to scare her, it's the DPP that prosecutes, and they wouldn't prosecute her for making cheese.
    They just don't want to attend.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Promo BB video HERE

ooh thanks - i quite like that, Emma is so much more natural then Brian ever was
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you see the article in the news about the cheese rolling competition? The police told the lady who makes the cheeses not to provide them because she would be personally responsible for any injuries or death. :eek:

Yes i read about this in the Metro this morning, seems that she would be classed as an organizer as the supplier of the cheeses and so as you rightly say would be found liable if anyone got injured. Seems crazy doesnt it - she's been doing it for 25 years and they never stopped her before!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    Since I updated my Firefox I have been having problems again- IIRC someone (I think Moots) told me to do something with a setting involving real player??? I would be grateful to be told again what I need to do :o

What exactly have you been having problems with :confused:
This discussion has been closed.