• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wooo! To be honest BBCAN has proved it can still work with all new contestants so they would be stupid not too. Im guessing this years twist (seeing as every series seems to have one) will be more houseguests then ever before.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    good to see all new housemates.

'm really excited for this, embarrassingly so.

big brother canada is a good warm up.

i just hope there's no showmances or dominating alliances.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad that we're getting an all-new cast, though 18-20 houseguests might be a few to many for my liking... :o

Survivor casts are typically around about that many, and they so often ignore players all-together. I know the "live" format of Big Brother prevents them from completely putting all of their eggs in a few select baskets, but having so many houseguests worries me none-the-less.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the more the better for me.
    i usually bail once it gets down to a few, i'm definitely of the mind who enjoys a larger group.

once it's down to 4 my interest fades greatly.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope theres a new house
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,794
    Forum Member
    Hopefully some more news soon, seems rather slow ;o
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Only about five more weeks right?
  • Options
    EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the more the better for me.
    i usually bail once it gets down to a few, i'm definitely of the mind who enjoys a larger group.

once it's down to 4 my interest fades greatly.

I feel the same. it loses some of it's excitement around final 7/6 for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only about five more weeks right?

June 26th!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    4 weeks next Wednesday then.

Can't wait :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jokers have removed the BB14 HG faces from the front page of their site and replaced them with question marks.. just felt the first real twinge of excitement! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jokers is a joke, I posted on there last year and got banned because I joked that Danielle was so crazy she might end up killing all the other housemates. According to the website it was in poor taste, the same website that a year earlier was letting people say they hope Shelly died because she voted out their precious Jeff.

Other then that I agree it does make it more exciting that it is on soon. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jokers is a joke, I posted on there last year and got banned because I joked that Danielle was so crazy she might end up killing all the other housemates. According to the website it was in poor taste, the same website that a year earlier was letting people say they hope Shelly died because she voted out their precious Jeff.

Other then that I agree it does make it more exciting that it is on soon. :D

yeah, i really dislike jokers... it's filled with such hypocritical nonsense,.
    generally the place is filled with complete hate and delusion but it's underneath a mask of everyone being all nice to each other.

posting there and following stuff there actually takes all the fun out of watching the show for me.

unfortunately it's one of the only places with an active discussion that i've found, except surivorsucks but that place is equally horrible.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been able to figure out the Jokers forums. The display of it all just really confuses me. I like their updates though - when the show is on, it's often how I manage to keep myself awake in the morning after the alarm goes off, but before I need to get out of bed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother: After Dark moves from Showtime to TV Guide Network
    http://www.welovebigbrother.com/big-brother-after-dark-moves-from-showtime-to-tv-guide-network/
  • Options
    Forum Member

Interesting, seems it's being sidelined.. doesn't bode well for the future of the show as a whole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I've never been able to figure out the Jokers forums. The display of it all just really confuses me. I like their updates though - when the show is on, it's often how I manage to keep myself awake in the morning after the alarm goes off, but before I need to get out of bed!

i give them credit on the updates, it's good.
    i contribute to them myself as well, at times.

like i posted the initial feed leak in bbcanada before the longer one was put up.

i would do more updates and stuff but i just can't stand the place, it's hard to put in all that effort for them.

an example, i put up what i thought was an awesome post...
    http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCAMedia&Number=19211800
    which took me alot of time and effort. (over 4 hours)..
    [it was basically the entire day of a specific memorable day that i recorded and put together, alooot of effort]

not one person could even comment in some way? i mean, it's fine.. i didn't need to be thanked by tons of people or anything but at least some response of any kind would've been cool. haha even if it was to say it sucked.
    kind of makes you feel like you wasted your time if not even one response to such a project.

i'm ok with that, however... like i said my main issue is with the hypocrisy and delusion in reference to the show/housemates.
  • Options
    Forum Member

ouch! that's a major downgrade... showtime is the big time and tvguidenetwork is barely anything.
    never even knew they had a network.

that's not good.
    but as long as they keep live feed things should be ok.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i give them credit on the updates, it's good.
    i contribute to them myself as well, at times.

like i posted the initial feed leak in bbcanada before the longer one was put up.

i would do more updates and stuff but i just can't stand the place, it's hard to put in all that effort for them.

an example, i put up what i thought was an awesome post...
    http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCAMedia&Number=19211800
    which took me alot of time and effort. (over 4 hours)..
    [it was basically the entire day of a specific memorable day that i recorded and put together, alooot of effort]

not one person could even comment in some way? i mean, it's fine.. i didn't need to be thanked by tons of people or anything but at least some response of any kind would've been cool. haha even if it was to say it sucked.
    kind of makes you feel like you wasted your time if not even one response to such a project.

i'm ok with that, however... like i said my main issue is with the hypocrisy and delusion in reference to the show/housemates.

I posted on first canada video
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I posted on first canada video

haha thanks!!!
    (even if it was like a month later :p)

see, was that so hard for any of them to do? just 1 response so i know i'm not alone and that people received it. :D

that reminds me, thanks sad_bb_addict for all of your updates. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe think about posting in other forums. Try here or Thisisbigbrother, both will appreciate your work and in future times people can watch your life feed videos back. I know when I got into big brother I found myself searching youtube for old season live feed clips to see how they are different from the show.