Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 186)

Comments

• Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Craig came back, and with the apparent upcoming outing of Vincent, Hollyoaks will soon have to named 'Gayoaks'.

Except the best gay isn't there anymore. :(
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Except the best gay isn't there anymore. :(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And when's Sinead going to talk about Ste and Brendan? :( You just know she'd ship it, and ask what the hell was he ever doing with Doug. I love it when they make fun of themselves and admit that relationship was a mistake.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,909
    Forum Member
    khughes90 wrote: »
    Sarah, is your update going to break me? :(:o
    Sorry, Iwent and had a bath...

Um, I hope not.:o
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Sarah I want to read but I'm broken already, so a day when I feel stronger :(.
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Same for me. :o:(
    Aww. I don't blame you both.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thompson revealed that despite his actions, Browning does genuinely love his fiancée Mercedes McQueen.

Thompson said: "He genuinely loves her. I think she's the first person he has ever felt connected to. He doesn't really understand it, but he does want to live happily ever after with her.

"But when he is faced with problems the week of the wedding, he starts to lose grip and control - and it is not good when Dr Browning is out of control.

"He has to get over the fact that he killed Lynsey. He's haunted by her death and the whole thing escalates. The next few months are really exciting."

So what, is Paul/Lindsey going to have 'Brendan hires Kevin' parallels? Is that how they're explaining it? :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Ready, you devil you, with that latest anon :p
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OT but is anyone watching Love and Marriage?

It was filmed in Coventry, where I live and I got an e-mail about being an extra as I do A-Level drama but I had school on the days offered so I couldn't go.

I could of met Ashley Jensen :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope that the reason Kieron's show is live again is that he's working all day every day at the moment...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    OT but is anyone watching Love and Marriage?

It was filmed in Coventry, where I live and I got an e-mail about being an extra as I do A-Level drama but I had school on the days offered so I couldn't go.

I could of met Ashley Jensen :(
    I've just started it. Is it good? It looks good anyway.
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just started it. Is it good? It looks good anyway.

I think it's pretty good.

Although it's strange watching something where you recognise every single actor in it.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Aww. I don't blame you both.:(

I caved and read it. I don't know if this will be a compliment or not but I had tears in my eyes. :o:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I caved and read it. I don't know if this will be a compliment or not but I had tears in my eyes. :o:(
    I just saw your review. Thank you/sorreh.:o:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just saw your review. Thank you/sorreh.:o:(

S'okay. :( It was perfect like always, Bren.

I keep worrying when I re-watch I'll feel too hurt to ship them anymore but... I doubt it. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I keep worrying when I re-watch I'll feel too hurt to ship them anymore but... I doubt it. :o
    I'm just getting shippier and shippier. Everything they went through.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm just getting shippier and shippier. Everything they went through.:(

I went through it all again re-reading your fic. :o With the additional 'I hate this show for the amount of angst they piled on'. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I went through it all again re-reading your fic. :o With the additional 'I hate this show for the amount of angst they piled on'. :(
    But we got amazing things too. They must have loved each other more than any other couple ever, to have still been in love after everything that conspired against them.

We got Dublin. We got baking bread, and marriage talk, and living together, and so many I love yous.

:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But we got amazing things too. They must have loved each other more than any other couple ever, to have still been in love after everything that conspired against them.

We got Dublin. We got baking bread, and marriage talk, and living together, and so many I love yous.

I know, I know. :( I'm just feeling emotional. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member

Especially when you think, we got all that when this wasn't even meant to be a lasting relationship, but just a DV storyline. It kind of makes it so much better for me, it shows redemption :o
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Especially when you think, we got all that when this wasn't even meant to be a lasting relationship, but just a DV storyline. It kind of makes it so much better for me, it shows redemption :o

:cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes.

We are so lucky.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *creaks door open*
    Well hello there!

Mad to believe I haven't been on DS in almost a year.

I sometimes come back on to have a nosy around the threads, and I just decided to log on to comment on how sorely I miss Brendan. I miss Emmett. I miss getting Brendan spoilers. I won't go on because I know you're all hurting!

But wow, I'm glad he got such a great week and such a bang to go out on. Extremely memorable. I wasn't even here to comment while Later was going on (wow, I've been away for a long time) but I think Later was a high point for me storyline-wise. So upsetting, it pierced right through my hear to think of child Brendan going through all that.

And Dublin was amazing! I live in Ireland as many of you know and I've been working in Dublin this year, and I was in the city centre when they were filming those scenes. After work I rushed around to try and find them (my phone had failed on me so I had no internet, typical :mad:) and I missed many trains home in my method but I was do desperate to find where they were filming. Sadly I didn't find them or get to see them :( It would have been amazing to be there!

I've been on the Ha'penny bridge many a time since, and each time I want to stop and find the JP/CD keylock but, you know, daylight, I think I'd get some looks for stopping and searching through the keylocks :p

So, yeah, it's been such an amazing ride. I'm very glad that I got to share a lot of the journey with you all!

I'm basking in the fact that we at least still get to see Emmett in The Fall, which I'm loving, although I'm behind in it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes.

We are so lucky.

I think it's affected me though for future pairings. :o I'm not sure I'll ever feel this way again. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *creaks door open*
    Well hello there!

Mad to believe I haven't been on DS in almost a year.

I sometimes come back on to have a nosy around the threads, and I just decided to log on to comment on how sorely I miss Brendan. I miss Emmett. I miss getting Brendan spoilers. I won't go on because I know you're all hurting!

But wow, I'm glad he got such a great week and such a bang to go out on. Extremely memorable. I wasn't even here to comment while Later was going on (wow, I've been away for a long time) but I think Later was a high point for me storyline-wise. So upsetting, it pierced right through my hear to think of child Brendan going through all that.

And Dublin was amazing! I live in Ireland as many of you know and I've been working in Dublin this year, and I was in the city centre when they were filming those scenes. After work I rushed around to try and find them (my phone had failed on me so I had no internet, typical :mad:) and I missed many trains home in my method but I was do desperate to find where they were filming. Sadly I didn't find them or get to see them :( It would have been amazing to be there!

I've been on the Ha'penny bridge many a time since, and each time I want to stop and find the JP/CD keylock but, you know, daylight, I think I'd get some looks for stopping and searching through the keylocks :p

So, yeah, it's been such an amazing ride. I'm very glad that I got to share a lot of the journey with you all!

I'm basking in the fact that we at least still get to see Emmett in The Fall, which I'm loving, although I'm behind in it.

Blaze! :D Wonderful to see you back. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello blaze :)

I'm glad you were still on board for the end, even if you weren't here.
This discussion has been closed.