Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Sallie isn't fake, she's straight down the line.

They have been clever, to get rich people into normal BB is brill.

The teeth cost a lot of money, he didn't pay himself though.

Is sallie your next door neighbour?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 6m

11.58pm: Possibly the silliest request ever - Sam asking Daley (the boxer) to give him his hardest punch. Thankfully declined.

Think Sam has a screw loose.

And he never stops talking about his cock.

he doesn't does he. he's quite sweet and a nice looking guy, he doesn't need to do that. and his jokes seem a bit forced and unfunny. but i'll give them all time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 6m

11.58pm: Possibly the silliest request ever - Sam asking Daley (the boxer) to give him his hardest punch. Thankfully declined.

Think Sam has a screw loose.

And he never stops talking about his cock.
    I would have punched him with no hesitation.
    doodle doo wrote: »
    :) really, if i didn't have bees it wouldn't be mentioned. food? that's hickster :D

i like the range of HMs they have this year. no eviction until next friday (i think?) so we've got a good amount of time to get to know them. dexter is a definite talking point already both in and out the house.
    I think he makes a great baddy. We need one in each series.
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    hyundai wrote: »
    its friday can i vote the nasty woman off....the one with the off the shoulder frock on...
    Jemima?
    Ahem......:D
    https://twitter.com/Rylansteeth

It doesn't take long does it?:D

Evening all!

*there may well be others
    Maybe they wouldn't be so, um *whispers* intimidating if he toned down the fake tan a bit..:(
    Shouldn't be hard....just look for the light.
    :D:D
    It matters if it has a bearing on live feed coming back or not, and if the programme continues.

The footballers wife a couple of BBs ago shredded the others letters. SHRED SHRED SHRED. It happens.

I dont think BB is exclusively for young people. I would prefer it to be mostly older ones, just not deluded bimbos.
    me too. I live in hope that maybe some more will arrive.
    JoJo4 wrote: »

Don't know why Dan is getting booed, he seems good???
    because he was a cop perhaps?:eek:

Hello JoJo. I'm not into this BB, but I'll probably still follow. It's always fun loitering around here though...
    I think it is showing potential now, LF.
    Barracute wrote: »
    having twins was bad enough, now we have a mum & daughter as well - jeez !
    The mum looks amazingly well-preserved I think. Just wait until she hits 60!!
    BirdyBee wrote: »
    *cough*
    Hello BirdyBee:)

Poblet wrote: »
    Just this, Hi everyone. Not BB, but related.

'Blackadder actor Tony Robinson has been knighted in the Queen's Birthday Honours on a list that also includes his co-star Rowan Atkinson.

Sir Tony is famed for his role as long-suffering manservant Baldrick to Atkinson's Blackadder character on the BBC historical comedy series and his catchphrase "I have a cunning plan".

He is recognised for his public and political work,'
    can't stand the man - he was very rude to me at a book signing once, like who is this pleb I have to deal with?
    I suppose I had better oblige so long as I'm not expected to make eye contact , or acknowledge the fact that she is actually standing in front of me:yawn:.
    I only bought the bliddy book because I felt sorry for him, too.
    :mad:
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure that she wasnt in any of the well known ones like PP, Zoo, ruby flipper or the young generation.
    I know she did ballroom and she is also a singer and actress.

I'm not keen on him walking round a field for an hour and then the credits roll before the spade hits the turf.

Well you see Doodles was wistfully saying how nice it would be to have a pet, and the next thing she gets a swarm of bees living in her wall. (lots of pets) :D

Did she used to be Peter Gordeno ? and how did she end up under my Chicken Dingh post. ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    acker wrote: »
    Did she used to be Peter Gordeno ? and how did she end up under my Chicken Dingh post. ?

I dont know. :confused: I definitely replied to that. I must have somehow deleted and leapfrogged it. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Dyed hair, store bought boobs and probably store bought teeth, fake tan, false eyelashes, very fake "pout" .
    Need I go on?:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good night all :yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I used to wear my brother's shirt to "be" Peter Gordeno. (not recently)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X-pD5m3HVQ

(I hope he's not reading, he'll batter me :p)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    Dyed hair, store bought boobs and probably store bought teeth, fake tan, false eyelashes, very fake "pout" .
    Need I go on?:confused::confused:
    Hicky has inspected all of these things closely and has verified them. :D
    Good night all :yawn::sleep:

Goodnight, sleep tight, dont let the chihuahuas bite! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jemima?

Maybe they wouldn't be so, um *whispers* intimidating if he toned down the fake tan a bit..:(

me too. I live in hope that maybe some more will arrive.

because he was a cop perhaps?:eek:

I think it is showing potential now, LF.

The mum looks amazingly well-preserved I think. Just wait until she hits 60!!

Hello BirdyBee:)

can't stand the man - he was very rude to me at a book signing once, like who is this pleb I have to deal with?
    I suppose I had better oblige so long as I'm not expected to make eye contact , or acknowledge the fact that she is actually standing in front of me:yawn:.
    I only bought the bliddy book because I felt sorry for him, too.
    :mad:

Yeah everybody else digs the big hole, then he goes and stands in front of the cameras in it ....bloody goal hanger. :p....very randomly Bamber Gascoigne once signed a book at one of his signings for one of my friends. It wasnt even his book but my friend said " would you please sign it anyway " ? and Bamber asked " what is it " ?.....it was a History of Science Fiction Illustration to which Bamber said " oh lovely " and happily signed it. ....even more random the same friend used to often go to lunchtime Radio 3 lunchtime Classical recitals in Manchester and he would ALWAYS get the very last cough in .....this always amused us immensely when we listened to the broadcasts :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah everybody else digs the big hole, then he goes and stands in front of the cameras in it ....bloody goal hanger. :p....very randomly Bamber Gascoigne once signed a book at one of his signings for one of my friends. It wasnt even his book but my friend said " would you please sign it anyway " ? and Bamber asked " what is it " ?.....it was a History of Science Fiction Illustration to which Bamber said " oh lovely " and happily signed it. ....even more random the same friend used to often go to lunchtime Radio 3 lunchtime Classical recitals in Manchester and he would ALWAYS get the very last cough in .....this always amused us immensely when we listened to the broadcasts :o
    Is this your long lost friend Tecwen? I wonder what happened to him? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poblet wrote: »
    Just this, Hi everyone. Not BB, but related.

'Blackadder actor Tony Robinson has been knighted in the Queen's Birthday Honours on a list that also includes his co-star Rowan Atkinson.

Sir Tony is famed for his role as long-suffering manservant Baldrick to Atkinson's Blackadder character on the BBC historical comedy series and his catchphrase "I have a cunning plan".

He is recognised for his public and political work,'

:cry: and :D:D. Nuff said.

I missed Pobs :(....hiya Pobs :D......dont be getting a sad on but its Balders anniversary next week ( or at least the anniversary of us learning hed gone ) but lets all have a day where we celebrate him . ...one that looks a bit like like :mad::mad::mad: :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is this your long lost friend Tecwen? I wonder what happened to him? :p

Im still getting over the Peter Gordeno clip :D...another one of my friends went through a " New Romantic " phase :eek: that lasted all of two minutes. He walked into our living room ( at the flat that made the Young Ones look like Enid Blyton ) and was inexplicably wearing a BIG white frilly shirt and Jack said " f*ck me its Peter Gordeno " and the room just collapsed laughing :o:D....you was having to scrape us off the floor. Two minutes later he was back in leapord print bondage trousers and a Clash T shirt.....never did it again.

Rylan meets Vic.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ys8o7O4z1r24ea2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/900-GQ-Style-A-W-2012-a-positive-Moz-fest-without-yer-actual-Morrissey&h=337&w=458&sz=25&tbnid=D8Zb0xAjC-BO1M:&tbnh=91&tbnw=124&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmorrissey%2Bthe%2Bconsumer%2Bmonkey%2Bimages%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=morrissey+the+consumer+monkey+images&usg=__QTAGE-R5k8UccyEDdfAbbUGrOT4=&docid=u1BK-RoujMZmQM&sa=X&ei=kqm7UZryG8vu0gXT0oCoCw&ved=0CDcQ9QEwAQ&dur=903
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im still getting over the Peter Gordeno clip :D...another one of my friends went through a " New Romantic " phase :eek: that lasted all of two minutes. He walked into our living room ( at the flat that made the Young Ones look like Enid Blyton ) and was inexplicably wearing a BIG white frilly shirt and Jack said " f*ck me its Peter Gordeno " and the room just collapsed laughing :o:D....you was having to scrape us off the floor. Two minutes later he was back in leapord print bondage trousers and a Clash T shirt.....never did it again.

Rylan meets Vic.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ys8o7O4z1r24ea2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/900-GQ-Style-A-W-2012-a-positive-Moz-fest-without-yer-actual-Morrissey&h=337&w=458&sz=25&tbnid=D8Zb0xAjC-BO1M:&tbnh=91&tbnw=124&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmorrissey%2Bthe%2Bconsumer%2Bmonkey%2Bimages%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=morrissey+the+consumer+monkey+images&usg=__QTAGE-R5k8UccyEDdfAbbUGrOT4=&docid=u1BK-RoujMZmQM&sa=X&ei=kqm7UZryG8vu0gXT0oCoCw&ved=0CDcQ9QEwAQ&dur=903
    The style didn't become a classic, thats for sure.
  • Options
    PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed Pobs :(....hiya Pobs :D......dont be getting a sad on but its Balders anniversary next week ( or at least the anniversary of us learning hed gone ) but lets all have a day where we celebrate him . ...one that looks a bit like like :mad::mad::mad: :)

Yep, that's why I posted that. He would have made something of it, bless him.:) And Fluffers, Higs Bosun only a week later:confused::D. It will have been a year on Sunday.xxx
  • Options
    TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everybody. I hope you all enjoyed part two of the launch.

Going off Emma by the episode...

Hi Elfy - I couldn't care about viewing figures about this or anything else. I watch what appeals to me - who cares how many others are watching?

I quite like Rylan but his teeth are something else! I hope he drinks lots of coffee and red wine to dull them down:cool:

Well, first of all. It's something that Hicky, myself & a few others always discuss on here, especially straight after the launch it's part of the fun.

Secondly, it matters a great to deal to Channel 5, while i have my own opinions about the accuracy of viewership in this country. It is commercial TV (and to a lesser extent BBC)'s way of knowing what is working and what is not. It determines how much money they get from advertisers & sponsors - which in turn determines if a show is axed or not.

Also, it was made quite clear by Channel 5 that a full live feed return depends on the viewing figures of the live feed slots.

While I agree with you, that it doesn't make a difference on a personal note, to what I watch (most of what I watch is streamed online somewhere because UK TV rarely shows stuff that appeals to me) but it is very important in the grand scheme of things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »
    Evening everybody. I hope you all enjoyed part two of the launch.

Going off Emma by the episode...

Well, first of all. It's something that Hicky, myself & a few others always discuss on here, especially straight after the launch it's part of the fun.

Secondly, it matters a great to deal to Channel 5, while i have my own opinions about the accuracy of viewership in this country. It is commercial TV (and to a lesser extent BBC)'s way of knowing what is working and what is not. It determines how much money they get from advertisers & sponsors - which in turn determines if a show is axed or not.

Also, it was made quite clear by Channel 5 that a full live feed return depends on the viewing figures of the live feed slots.

While I agree with you, that it doesn't make a difference on a personal note, to what I watch (most of what I watch is streamed online somewhere because UK TV rarely shows stuff that appeals to me) but it is very important in the grand scheme of things.

Hiya Elfy :)....I just came to bump the thread for breakfast. Its just getting daylight.....it always is. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure that she wasnt in any of the well known ones like PP, Zoo, ruby flipper or the young generation.
    I know she did ballroom and she is also a singer and actress.

I'm not keen on him walking round a field for an hour and then the credits roll before the spade hits the turf.

Well you see Doodles was wistfully saying how nice it would be to have a pet, and the next thing she gets a swarm of bees living in her wall. (lots of pets) :D

Ive just read that she actually was in the Second Generation and then a bit of me thought I was wasting my life and I ran away. :eek:
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Morning SR :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SR :D

Morning Flora. :D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Morning All,:)

Peter Gordeno trying to look sexy while dripping in sweaty makeup, creased me.....:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isn't she ordinary then?

Everyone is a wannabe aren't they?
    How about
    Sallie Axl
    @sallieaxl

Model, Dj & Fire Performing Doll @InkdollsUk (founder), Designer of @InkdollApparel Enquiries/Bookings contact:
    Not quite so ordinary' when she already has an agent.

No they aren't actually. :rolleyes:
    Oh & look another 'ordinary' person...........
    Gina Rio Protected account
    @iamGinaRio

for all enquires contact - jaine@casting.uk.net
    Maybe they didn't - we wouldn't know yet would we???
    Willis said on Thursday that wasn't actually their suitcases which were shredded.
    That's not what I meant re Jemima - I'd love more older people too, but not people who obviously think they look better than average for their age, who keep telling everyone how old they are. I don't think she'll enjoy herself with the other HMs.

Don't know why Dan is getting booed, he seems good???
    I don't know why they bother putting one older HM in, it's pathetic because you know the younger ones will vote the older person out ASAP. They need a mix of ages not just one over 40. Rocket science it isn't!
    He's an ex cop who was involved with the Saville case. He left the force to join in BB apparently. :rolleyes:
    hyundai wrote: »
    are there no normal people who look normal and act normal...are they all fake...fake tits..fake nails...fake hair..fake personalities..oh hang on..no personalities....i dont see people like that as my next door neighours...
    Me neither, thank god!
    Barracute wrote: »
    having twins was bad enough, now we have a mum & daughter as well - jeez !
    Rumour has it they both slept with that HM Callum at some point. :rolleyes:
    Sallie, the girl who "hates people who are fake" :confused::rolleyes:

They have actualluy been quite clever here I think - we have a house populated by zzzzzzelebs,(several notches down the scale from the zelebs on CBB), mixed in with ordinary people

I've been researching The Teeth - they actually look much better in close up than from a distance ..

Not so sure about clever........but they've certainly lied when they said the HM's would be 'normal' people, no wanabbes, no models, no HM's with agents etc. :rolleyes:

They have been clever, to get rich people into normal BB is brill.

The teeth cost a lot of money, he didn't pay himself though.
    You know her personally do you?
    Of course she's bloody fake! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,692
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Have a good weekend everyone.

:)
This discussion has been closed.