Options

Corrie - Anna flies off the handle *spoiler*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She hits Tina in front of everyone in the Rovers http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/videos/comingup/fri21june830pm/

Comments

• Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    She hits Tina in front of everyone in the Rovers http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/videos/comingup/fri21june830pm/

Oh dear Anna that was quite a slap :eek:

I liked her little speech after it though - maybe it will be the tipping point in this story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina's had that coming for a long time, the times she's hurled drinks over folk & whatnot.

Brilliant.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Good, she deserves to be told and I like that no one denied what Anna was saying wasn't true, if Rita had I would've smacked her too if I was Anna.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done, Anna.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well said Anna! Where is David? Shouldnt he be telling everyone about the baby she aborted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Wow she's angry, but that is assault
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Malrith wrote: »

Yes but when people are emotional they would do anything. The fact that she said she was doing what was best for the baby would have wound me up even more if I was Anna.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    Yes but when people are emotional they would do anything. The fact that she said she was doing what was best for the baby would have wound me up even more if I was Anna.

Indeed, and Tina most likely won't report it to the police because she sees how emotional Anna was. :)
    Curious to see how the story goes on from that scene.
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna's great:D

I thought Rita pays back the money???:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tommy looking very uncomfortable but still unquestionably supporting Tina. He must be well smitten.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like this vicious side to Anna ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like this vicious side to Anna ;)

Debbie Rush is good at switching from the kind hearted, understanding adoptive mother to a fierce lioness fighting for her cubs. She really is very angry with Tina and who can blame her. Whether one likes the Windasses or not, it is heart breaking to see Izzy and Tommy looking so miserable.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Malrith wrote: »

As someone else said further up how many times has Tina let rip at people and got away with it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As someone else said further up how many times has Tina let rip at people and got away with it?

I never counted.
    And she shouldn't of got away with those situations either.
    But she did, and Anna shouldn't of hit her, it's against the law;) and could put her so called stable family into trouble, which means they are less likely to get the baby back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    in a full pub :D

poor Tina :(

I watched the spoiler above but its not working right on my pc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Corrie are pulling out all the stops to get everyone on Tina's side! :rolleyes: Well this is one person that wont be swayed by their tactics!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Tina did the right thing keeping the baby! Proof that with the likes of Anna around the baby, little Joe wouldn't be safe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tina did the right thing keeping the baby! Proof that with the likes of Anna around the baby, little Joe wouldn't be safe.

Their faces and Anna, who the hell is Joe :D
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A woman slapping another woman in the circumstances of this scenario is not proof of a child being at risk at all, if it is then surely Tina should have the child removed from her as well after all she laid into Kirsty whilst she was pregnant and caused her to go in to labour.
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina should call the police & have her done for assault, see how well that goes down with the family courts, I know I would.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tq21 wrote: »
    Tina should call the police & have her done for assault, see how well that goes down with the family courts, I know I would.

im surprised there allowed to have the baby in that house with the family arguments and rants and stuff, and Garry is a bit of a numpty too..shoulnt be allowed..Tina should keep him
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes can't wait :D
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Corrie are pulling out all the stops to get everyone on Tina's side! :rolleyes: Well this is one person that wont be swayed by their tactics!

Do you think?

After Anna slapped Tina, I heard the cast, crew, canteen staff, passersby and the meercats formed a queue for their turn!
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Do you think?

After Anna slapped Tina, I heard the cast, crew, canteen staff, passersby and the meercats formed a queue for their turn!

:D

Just like that scene in "Airplane!"
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »

Do they really need two adverts on a 30 second clip? :mad: