Options

Gina's blog - The ramblings of a stupid rich idiot

MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://iamginario.blogspot.co.uk/

Honestly, there are people in this country unable to feed their children, then there's this moron. Revolting.

Comments

• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I love this forum, one thread condemning her for being rich, the other saying she is fake and not rich.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this forum, one thread condemning her for being rich, the other saying she is fake and not rich.

And other threads claiming the blog was created by Big Brother.:cry:
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know, eh?

On one hand, she's living on a council estate and on the other, she's rich... too rich.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I condemn anyone with this amount of revolting greed and stupidity. If she's a liar, well, I would say there's something very wrong with her too.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I love how she is causing so many ramblings:D
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Shouldn't that be 'The ramblings of an idiot who pretends to be rich'?
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know - it is so funny! Either way, I don't really care as she is a great housemate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I know - it is so funny! Either way, I don't really care as she is a great housemate.

Me neither, it's a game show after all;)
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    I still think everyone in BB10 were actors and it was all scripted :o

One day the truth will come out :D
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how she is causing so many ramblings:D

Tbf the ramblings on whether she's rich or not is the only thing making her interesting. :cool:
  • Options
    cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mindbear wrote: »
    http://iamginario.blogspot.co.uk/

Honestly, there are people in this country unable to feed their children, then there's this moron. Revolting.

Haha! this is just too funny, the link has been doing the rounds on the forum.....

How many times I don't care to count.:D

Where have you been?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will not deny that she's a good housemate, because we're talking about her which is why she's in there. I object to her on every level as a human being, but as far as being a housemate goes. Awesome.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Lol at the beat up Louis Vuitton bag, it's been doing the rounds.
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    I don't believe any of it. I smell a Slimy Media company behind everything Gina.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    She's a liar, and if she's not a liar then she's evil, and if she's not evil then I still don't like her because I said so...

That's about what I get out of 90% of the Gina debate that goes on lately
  • Options
    cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will not deny that she's a good housemate, because we're talking about her which is why she's in there. I object to her on every level as a human being, but as far as being a housemate goes. Awesome.

Really?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a liar, and if she's not a liar then she's evil, and if she's not evil then I still don't like her because I said so...

That's about what I get out of 90% of the Gina debate that goes on lately

Is Gina rich or is she poor?
    To be honest, I don't really care :D
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    Lol at the beat up Louis Vuitton bag, it's been doing the rounds.

Beat me to it.....I have used Vuitton carrier bags under my bed that look less trashed. No way is that fresh, more like padding to add to the image she wants to portray.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cyberwar wrote: »
    Really?:confused:

Yeah, she's spoilt, materialistic, vain, lacking in intellect, and you know there's only a certain amount of money in the country and the economy, and therefore people are not getting the care they need, the elderly, the disabled, people are waiting too long for operations and dying before they happen? It's because people like her and her family hold so much wealth that it can't be distributed and the country suffers. Is she contributing ANYTHING to the world? Anything of any use? I would say not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, she's spoilt, materialistic, vain, lacking in intellect, and you know there's only a certain amount of money in the country and the economy, and therefore people are not getting the care they need, the elderly, the disabled, people are waiting too long for operations and dying before they happen? It's because people like her and her family hold so much wealth that it can't be distributed and the country suffers. Is she contributing ANYTHING to the world? Anything of any use? I would say not.

I don't suppose she is 'on the dole'. Surely that's a plus?:D
  • Options
    mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she rich or poor? Black or white? Fake or not fake?? Who cares?? I judge her in the house and thus far she as been shaky to start and is steady now. If she goes Friday so be it. This BB wagon will rumble on and this forum will get to the bottom of her wealth in due course.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely this is why she's generating so much interest. We're hoping to watch her go on a classic BB journey from what we perceived as the materialistic airhead who entered the house to the person who seems to be more comfortable in the company of Wolfy than someone like Jemima who, superficially at least, would seem to share the same values with Gina.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you think the likes of Simon Cowell and Richard Branson should give away their wealth? Isn't this what Communists wanted?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't suppose she is 'on the dole'. Surely that's a plus?:D

Well, I spose the most positive spin I could put on her life is the fact that her parents vast wealth can filter to those in the service industry, who serve her whims.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    So you think the likes of Simon Cowell and Richard Branson should give away their wealth? Isn't this what Communists wanted?

I think they should, at least some of it.

Communists want collective ownership of the means of production.