Options

Mariah announces the date for her 13th album!

Comments

• Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That_Guy wrote: »
    Up Out My Face was with Nicki Minaj, no? Why did it get pulled? Memoirs is so underrated!

Yeah. Onika is Nicki's real name :p

I dunno maybe because memoirs didn't sell that much?
  • Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could have released it as a download for fans!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we get some more solid details soon. It's only around the corner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I love Mimi!!!!
    Gotta join in and say: (This is so hard!)

1. Butterfly
    2.Daydream
    3. Music Box
    4. Charmbracelet
    5. Rainbow
    6. TEOM
    7. Memoirs
    8. E=MC2
    9. Mariah Carey
    10. Glitter
    11. Emotions
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charmbracelet, 4th? Really? It has to be her weakest for me. Some of the songs are just awful to be honest! I am currently listening to Glitter and loving it. It has a nice summer feel to it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charmbracelet, 4th? Really? It has to be her weakest for me. Some of the songs are just awful to be honest! I am currently listening to Glitter and loving it. It has a nice summer feel to it!

It's my second worst, however the song writing was good, some of her best lyrics after butterfly. The sound was just too subdued and dreary I think.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member

I can see why the poster loves charmbraclet was listening to it in my sleep today it's such a chilled album..

Agree with glitter it's fun summery and funky:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    I can see why the poster loves charmbraclet was listening to it in my sleep today it's such a chilled album..

Agree with glitter it's fun summery and funky:o

:)
    I loved Charmbracelet! Still do, it took me loads of listens to appreciate it, but now I do think it's up there. You Had Your Chance samples Nothin' But A G Thang by Snoop Dogg, amazing sample!

Anyone ever heard "There Goes My Heart?" abit #Beautiful-esque I think. Love that song! It was on the Japenese version of Charmbracelet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81NZ2G5jx2U
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lol, love how all of us lot have different thoughts. One things for sure though our love for Mariah is amazing! She's so under rated, as a songwriter! Agree with what you said about Memoirs! Amazing album!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There Goes My Heart and Bringing On The Heartbreak are lovely, especially the whistle note at the end of Heartbreak. Goosebumps!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There Goes My Heart and Bringing On The Heartbreak are lovely, especially the whistle note at the end of Heartbreak. Goosebumps!

Totally agree :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on some updates!
  • Options
    paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always loved Bringin' On The Heartbreak, her vocals are so beautiful on it and its interesting to hear a more rocky beat behind her which she doesn't do very often. Its probably my favourite from Charmbracelet and its a shame that it got torn apart by rock fans at the time and still continues to do so on YouTube :o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Mariah always chooses interesting covers. The Beautiful Ones and Open Arms come to mind..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Mariah always chooses interesting covers. The Beautiful Ones and Open Arms come to mind..

I still believe and all my life are good ones too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Album Release PostponedPosted by*Jonny*on Monday, 24-Jun-2013, 10:30PM EDTMoments ago, Mariah took to Twitter to confirm that her new album will not be coming out on July 23.Additionally, Mariah wrote a message to the fans via her official website:There will be an exclusive lambs-only moment on 7/23! Please know that I'm super excited about the upcoming events: BET Awards, Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, The MLB charity concert in Central Park, and even just being included in the incredible cast of "The Butler". Most importantly, I finally get to go on another world tour!! I can't wait to see my fans and sing my brand new music as well as the fan-favorites!!!LYM,MC
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually really relieved about this. I was worried about how the album would perform with no second single info and would rather Mariah keep recording until she gets it 100% right (We all know how killer her instinct for good music is!). Also maybe now she'll release it in the 4th quarter when sales are much higher. Everything happens for a reason, Think positive!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe it's been so long since Memoirs. I absolutely loved MC2U. She nailed that album as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe it's been so long since Memoirs. I absolutely loved MC2U. She nailed that album as far as I'm concerned.
    MC2U is just amazing. I'm never ashamed to say that I absolutely hated Memoirs and I went through a fase where I really felt over Mariah (I obviously wasn't though since I love her so much :D) but in 2010 I really fell in love with her all over again when I heard her incredible vocals and classic songs on MC2U and now I feel like I love her more than ever. I have every faith that her new album will be incredible, she wouldn't keep her fans waiting for nothing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True. Wasn't there talk of another release of MC2U? I did hate the Bieber colab. Do you like Memoirs now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mc2u?
  • Options
    Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very bad idea....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In November 2011 in an interview with Extra, Carey stated that she wanted to re-release the album containing festive collaborations with*Justin Bieber*and John Legend.