Options

Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Condolences. But I don't think Valdery made reference to YOUR name.....but rather the fact that names for children are childish.

that's how I read Valdery's comment too!

Still there is plenty of odd names in circulation with z list celebs at the moment and by mocking the name chosen by Kim Kasharden and Kayne West... she is opening herself up to speculation considering the name chosen for her daughter... princess... its not a first name you often hear?
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    An explosion in an Oxfam shop :D Brilliant.

Lovely turn of phrase Janna. I also find it totally strange that she continues to be so indiscreet, surely it will do her no favours.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Welcome Ripmy...I think you will find on KP threads regurgitation occurs repeatedly usually because she herself spouts the same old same old repeatedly. :D She tends to use a tried and tested form of attention seeking KPspeakese...only problem is she doesn't know it's dying a death poor woman.

All baby names are childish aren't they? :D Sorry Ripmy couldn't resist.

Anyway, welcome to groundhog days here at DS you will enjoy it though if not taken too seriously. :)

hi Valdery :D welcome back -i thought that you'd given up on these forums you'd been gone so long! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Finally there is a picture of Katie's bump - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4995857/katie-price-in-the-sun-live-webchat.html

Her bump is real because if you look at her sides, you can tell
    Btw not every-bodies belly button sticks out when they're pregnant so before anybody tries to claim her bump is fake, every-bodies pregnancy is different so back off. Katie does look quite heavily pregnant here and even though she looks a mess but lets be honest who doesn't when walking the dogs, I don't know I think she suits pregnancy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally there is a picture of Katie's bump - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4995857/katie-price-in-the-sun-live-webchat.html

Btw not every-bodies belly button sticks out when they're pregnant so before anybody tries to claim her bump is fake, every-bodies pregnancy is different so back off. Katie does look quite heavily pregnant here and even though she looks a mess but lets be honest who doesn't when walking the dogs, I don't know I think she suits pregnancy

The photo looks very staged... she has a clearly had a big blow dry on her hair and appears to be pouting :eek: I am sure a few days ago in an article she was boasting that no one had a bump pic.. and then a couple of days later one appears in an attempt to promote a web chat for the tabloid who allows her to spew her venom... so much for privacy eh?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was very proud of not being papped with her bump on show. Now she has been paid a shed load for that exclusive?
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That sure does look likes a real bump! I'm still calling it Kushion-baby though, purely because it makes me laugh.

I dont think she looks too bad there actually spongebob - she's looked a damn site worse. Still a miserable cow though;)

On another note - Katie has reached the attention of cult twitterer @mysadcat

https://twitter.com/MYSADCAT/status/352502841119744000/photo/1
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

I think that is an old pic though.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How odd. I believe she's pregnant simply because she looks pregnant and don't need pics to prove anything - I've never had any doubts about it - but that pic at the link is, like the previous fake Sun one, on the dodgy side. Nothing to do with the bellybutton, everything to do with the creases on the r/hand side of her t-shirt. They don't make sense.

But other than that, she looks fine. :)
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not posed at all ... :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    How odd. I believe she's pregnant simply because she looks pregnant and don't need pics to prove anything - I've never had any doubts about it - but that pic at the link is, like the previous fake Sun one, on the dodgy side. Nothing to do with the bellybutton, everything to do with the creases on the r/hand side of her t-shirt. They don't make sense.

But other than that, she looks fine. :)

I think the creases on the right hand side of her shirt are because she's walking so her body weight is uneven, as the right hand side is going to be lifted which has made the t-shirt stretch. Which wouldn't happen if she was stood still posing
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any more of those pics? Surely The Sun weren't the only photographers there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there any more of those pics? Surely The Sun weren't the only photographers there?

Maybe they are the only ones that care :confused:

They were the only ones that were prepared to print any photos of wedding 2 to husband 3 ??? :eek:
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    Maybe they are the only ones that care :confused:

They were the only ones that were prepared to print any photos of wedding 2 to husband 3 ??? :eek:

True. Looks like its an old photo anyway, just after wedding number 1 to husband number 3 ;)
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Well apparently they were.
    And there was no-one else with her either....just her walking a huge beast all alone. In her sunnies and with hair swished a la piccy pose.
    Pure coincidence. ;)
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the bump looking a bit lopsided (which is probably explained by the position of the baby at the time the pic was taken), I'd say that's a photo of a heavily-pregnant woman. The fact it's a pic of KP who has for so long been going to such ridiculous extremes to hide it is actually a bit of an anti-climax for me. It could be of any pregnant woman as far as I'm concerned really.

I found the first pic in that article far more interesting ~ the one of her in that black dress. I had to think for a moment where I'd seen that awful dress before, then I realised it was the same style as wedding dress #1 to husband #3 back in January. Maybe they were doing a BOGOF that day on the market stall she got it from?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Skaface wrote: »

I found the first pic in that article far more interesting ~ the one of her in that black dress. I had to think for a moment where I'd seen that awful dress before, then I realised it was the same style as wedding dress #1 to husband #3 back in January. Maybe they were doing a BOGOF that day on the market stall she got it from?

The 'dress' appears to actually be a swimming cossie, with a bit of material tacked on :eek:. I thought it at the time, with the black one, then the white version confirmed it.

No doubt the Sun demanded the 'exclusive' bump photo, in exchange for agreeing to promote her latest fly-spray. Very strange there is so little fanfare about the pic, though?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that is an old pic though.
    True. Looks like its an old photo anyway, just after wedding number 1 to husband number 3 ;)

I agree I think it is an old pic.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well apparently they were.
    And there was no-one else with her either....just her walking a huge beast all alone. In her sunnies and with hair swished a la piccy pose.
    Pure coincidence. ;)

And presumably at her "52 acres of private land inaccessible to even the most persistent paparazzo". So The Sun have finally paid The Price - Kerching!. Let's hope it was enough to make it worth sweltering under those layers for months - how ridiculous. Agree, Janna, it must be a few weeks old at least because she doesn't have her new black extensions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Below are of a couple of questions people have submitted for KP for The Sun web chat. Are these people wind up merchants or are there really people that dumb out there :eek::confused:

"I want to ask Katie Price what she thinks of the undignified behaviour of Kelly Brook and Imogen Thomas, women in their 30's, talentless, big boned, doing anything for publicity to get in the papers. Katie Price has been keeping a low profile in comparison to these two pests. They're worse than Jody Marsh."

"Hi Katie I think you are a great hard working person and a great role model for others, a bit random but I wondered if you need any childcare/nanny for your children as I would love to work for you and am very experienced in childcare."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mind you, do agree re Imogen Thomas! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A web chat is she that desperate for attention!I dread to think some of the BS that will be spouted.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she decided to flash the bump,either the sun coughed up the readies,or she got ticked off at seeing this http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/64883/? but it could still be one of of these http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/beyonce-fake-pregnant-thelavalizard.jpg
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pic of her pregnant in The Sun looks, IMO, like an old one, possibly when she was pregnant with Princess. She's bigger than that at the moment, especially in the face.