Options

WOW Is the Daily Mail run by dirty old men and self hating women paid by them?

carey579carey579 Posts: 217
Forum Member
Are these female 'journalists' paid to spew misogynistic agendas? And look at those pictures! If this is not male erotica disguised as shock news then what is?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2355000/Yes-teachers-seducing-pupils-vile-But-I-know-scheming-temptresses-girls-1--I-shameless.html

Comments

• Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    To me, it seemed like the main purpose of that article was just to remind people how "edgey" some of the women of today were back in the 1980's, what with the whole "wild child" thing and Mandy Smith etc.

Yes, some girls have always decided to chase men from an early age.
    Terrific.
    What do they want? A medal?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why bring the Daily Mail into the story?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    slyfox51 wrote: »
    Why bring the Daily Mail into the story?

Because it was published there? Like every other misogynistic article or those with naked women?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carey579 wrote: »
    Because it was published there? Like every other misogynistic article or those with naked women?

Live and let live:
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Like every other misogynistic article or those with naked women?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    self-hating women. What are they?

and where are the self-hating men?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jra wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

If the femail section was really targeted for women then shouldn't it be filled with inspiring articles about women and pictures of naked men?

It's totally the opposite! :mad:
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DM does have a track record of complaining about the sexualisation of young women - then having an article which sexualises young women
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slyfox51 wrote: »
    Live and let live:

If only the Daily Mail had that philosophy. The amount of articles which are written to make women (in particular) feel bad about themselves, or the amount of articles which focus solely on a women's body, are ridiculous. So many of their articles have an undertone of racism or sexism.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are these female 'journalists' paid to spew misogynistic agendas? And look at those pictures! If this is not male erotica disguised as shock news then what is?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2355000/Yes-teachers-seducing-pupils-vile-But-I-know-scheming-temptresses-girls-1--I-shameless.html

What on earth are you going on about? It is just an article about what 15 yr olds were like in the 80s (pretty much the same as now in some cases) and some pictres of a fully clothed 15 yr old:confused: Are you some sort of Victorian throwback?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I raise you this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2348439/Charles-Saatchis-monster-Nigella-Lawsons-battered-wife-Carol-Sarler.html

I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with the mail. Their regular female journalists seem to be trolls and the side bar of shame, get my stories from Twitter innit, journalists seem to be employed to bitch. Using the word journalist to describe any of them never seems right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shackfan wrote: »
    What on earth are you going on about? It is just an article about what 15 yr olds were like in the 80s (pretty much the same as now in some cases) and some pictres of a fully clothed 15 yr old:confused: Are you some sort of Victorian throwback?:rolleyes:

No but I would like a similar article about 15 year old boys seducing older women with pictures of sexy boys.

NEVER HAPPENS :mad:
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Bit of an overreaction OP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I raise you this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2348439/Charles-Saatchis-monster-Nigella-Lawsons-battered-wife-Carol-Sarler.html

I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with the mail. Their regular female journalists seem to be trolls and the side bar of shame, get my stories from Twitter innit, journalists seem to be employed to bitch. Using the word journalist to describe any of them never seems right.

Judge me people but I truly believe that was a fake story. Nigella is really sexy and a lot of men fantasize about her and those pictures are just fodder for their pleasure! :(
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No but I would like a similar article about 15 year old boys seducing older women with pictures of sexy boys.

Why? What difference would it make to your life? And it is that way round to compare with the recent court case. Jeeeez, you really need to chill:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TalmaTalma Posts: 10,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    If only the Daily Mail had that philosophy. The amount of articles which are written to make women (in particular) feel bad about themselves, or the amount of articles which focus solely on a women's body, are ridiculous. So many of their articles have an undertone of racism or sexism.

Well you obviously read them all so why not let them know how you feel?
    shackfan wrote: »

this...

First find a 15 year old boy who looks remotely sexy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judge me all you want but I truly believe that was a fake story. Nigella is really sexy and a lot of men fantasize about her and those pictures are just fodder for their pleasure! :(

You think someone accepts a police caution for violence for a publicity stunt? Two high profile multi millionaires needed to pretend to be in the midst of a domestic abuse story? I think you've just lost any credibility you had in your OP. You also seem to have a weird opinion of what sexy photos are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You think someone accepts a police caution for violence for a publicity stunt? Two high profile multi millionaires needed to pretend to be in the midst of a domestic abuse story? I think you've just lost any credibility you had in your OP. You also seem to have a weird opinion of what sexy photos are.

With the amount of celebrities accepting abuse/paedophilia charges these days, this isn't that shocking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Talma wrote: »
    Well you obviously read them all so why not let them know how you feel?

I really distrust people that defend Daily Mail especially online :o
    First find a 15 year old boy who looks remotely sexy!

Unlike Daily Mail I don't want to spend time looking for hot underage children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the amount of celebrities accepting abuse/paedophilia charges these days, this isn't that shocking.

I'm not biting sorry. I'm having my tea and toast. Keep trying and I'll have a look later to see if anyone else has gone for it. :):):) <-passive aggressive smilie party.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^this^

Also, I bow to no man in my hatred for the Mail and its hypocrisy, but I don't think even they'd stoop so low as to print domestic violence snaps as pleasure fodder. Sexualised underage girls, yes, but even the Mail has to draw the line somewhere.

Hmm. Maybe it doesn't. But I'd like to think so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMFG!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2355135/Our-depraved-mother-On-surface-respectable-debutante-related-Clement-Attlee-But-twin-sons-reveal-victims-sexual-abuse.html

The Daily Mail just made this their top article! When I checked this morning it was lurking somewhere below.

Someone from here works at DM or is it the Illuminati?

:eek::eek::eek: RUN
  • Options
    TalmaTalma Posts: 10,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really distrust people that defend Daily Mail especially online :o

Unlike Daily Mail I don't want to spend time looking for hot underage children.

Have you thought of getting help with your Daily Mail fixation? Or just reading something else if it upsets you so much?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMFG!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2355135/Our-depraved-mother-On-surface-respectable-debutante-related-Clement-Attlee-But-twin-sons-reveal-victims-sexual-abuse.html

The Daily Mail just made this their top article! When I checked this morning it was lurking somewhere below.

Someone from here works at DM or is it the Illuminati?

:eek::eek::eek: RUN

Apart from the fact that article has nothing in common with your OP, they move things up and down the pages all the time. Some DM journalists do work for DS by the way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apart from the fact that article has nothing in common with your OP, they move things up and down the pages all the time. Some DM journalists do work for DS by the way.

Is it you then? You did start a thread bashing The Sun? Just kidding :rolleyes:

It totally relates to this thread. I said there are more and more shock stories that seem like male erotica with older men and attractive young women and why there aren't ones with the gender reversed. I've talked about this topic on other threads too from few days back.

So today I see an article on DM with the gender reversed and after a few minutes of this thread that article gets on top. Conspiracy theorist I am not but this is very interesting. ;)