Options

Anyone Lost Interest Since Last Night?

124»

Comments

• Options
    boltonlad69boltonlad69 Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    I can't help thinking there is no way they will be able to pull this off without the remaining HMs sussing it out right away.

Will there be a crowd there to create the eviction cheers/boos?

If the doors jam???, then this will create automatic suspicion especially when 2 are leaving.

I hope they really can pull it off and it could then create allsorts of incidents within the next 2 weeks especially.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been a bit slow for the last couple of nights. We need more information to talk about. When they have to focus on the tasks instead of personal interactions its not a good sign
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,849
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    I feel deflated after last nights disappointing 'secret' - it wasn't exactly an original secret was it.

I was really looking forward to this Friday and hopefully seeing Wolfy evicted and now that is spoiled.
    Cheer up - she will probably be evicted, i.e. think it's real so your wish to see her suffer will probably be met! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aren't they just :D

I can't believe I'm gonna be out and miss it !!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    It's always repeated the next day and there's always channel5.com/demand5! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SgtRock wrote: »
    It just seems like the wrong twist at the wrong time, when tomorrow's show could have been so good.
    Disagree - it's helping to keep the main characters in the house.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im gonna lose interest if they start going into showmance overdrive, Charlie and Callum are mind numbingly boring, I dont want them to now overcompensate with Daley and Hazel because theyll look fir any excuse to cover her.
  • Options
    devizesddevizesd Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never fear BB will cock up the evictions on Friday night and the remaining housemates will have sussed the twist by about five past 11.

Of course that is accepting they don't know already

Must admit to be struggling this year. I haven't heard a natural conversation so far. It all seems scripted and badly scripted at that.

My integrity alarm seems to be setting off with nearly every set piece. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think wolfy is going to get even more cockier and try to take over the house, she'll think her public love her, the HM's will soon tire of her.
    No that won't happen. When they call out their names (before saying who is being evicted), the crowd gives their reactions. It will be a wake up call for her. She will get the message and learn from it.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My interest was already waning but I hardly paid any attention to tonight's show at all. Bored of them all, nothing is happening and to top it off, BB is messing around with evictions and forcing us to endure some awful housemates
  • Options
    pjhpjh Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the final straw for me, was looking forward to a wolfy eviction instead we get the same old rehashed "secret" room + TV which worked once about 7 years ago but hasn't since.

Also what's really cheesing me off is how lax the tasks are - nothing is exact, it's all completely at a producers whim whether they fail or pass ... Gina only took 3 tiny sips of that stuff she was meant to drink all of (and she passed!) - the hair shaving was about 10% of the taped area on the dummy's head, that silly fruit squeezing seemed just to end when BB "decided" time was up , etc etc.

I know this isn't US BB - but still the tasks need to have a clear pass/fail criteria visible at the start and adhered to, otherwise we're not watching anything the HMs do make any difference, we're watching the producers.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't give a monkey's who goes in the safe house - I hope nobody votes.

With 4 of the most controversial characters up Channel 5 could have made a killing on the phone calls if they'd kept vote to evict.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really can't be bothered now. I'm still watching, but I feel so deflated after Wednesday's reveal.

The eviction tonight with the four that are up had so much potential and now I just feel like we've been robbed. I'm really not excited for this twist, the secret room crap happens every year, it's boring now.

I'm not certain I'm going to end up sticking this out. If the producers get involved again with nominations/evictions, I'll probably walk away from this series.
  • Options
    boltonlad69boltonlad69 Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »
    I really can't be bothered now. I'm still watching, but I feel so deflated after Wednesday's reveal.

The eviction tonight with the four that are up had so much potential and now I just feel like we've been robbed. I'm really not excited for this twist, the secret room crap happens every year, it's boring now.

I'm not certain I'm going to end up sticking this out. If the producers get involved again with nominations/evictions, I'll probably walk away from this series.

Bye bye