Options

Declan and Katie ED

nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,537
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Am I the only one enjoying this storyline? I love seeing Declan get one up on Katie.

Comments

• Options
    Thomas TaylorThomas Taylor Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    I liked Adam Barton being naked with a half dressed Katie Macey but that's is about it, now they aren't going to sleep together again... well no not really lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Adam Barton being naked with a half dressed Katie Macey but that's is about it, now they aren't going to sleep together again... well no not really lol

I much prefer Declan ;)
  • Options
    Thomas TaylorThomas Taylor Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    I noticed the Jason Merrells has lost his weight and is attractive, but Adam Thomas is by far the better option to have in my bed over and over again!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed the Jason Merrells has lost his weight and is attractive, but Adam Thomas is by far the better option to have in my bed over and over again!

But he works on a farm so you could only imagine what types of scents you'd have to endure ewwwwwwwww :p
  • Options
    DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one enjoying this storyline? I love seeing Declan get one up on Katie.

I enjoyed it as well, not least because it's bought an end to the pairing of Declan and Katie.
    Already, scenes between Katie and Adam look more natural than ones she had with Declan, and 'bad Declan' is better to watch imho.
  • Options
    KuririnKuririn Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    i think it's the worst thing about emmerdale atm; unless i'm forgetting something

the only thing i might look forward to is if declan goes after adam, and, in an attempt to help adam, we see cain go back to his old ways for a bit :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Yeah I agree with Kuririn. The worst part. Boring!
  • Options
    spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVED IT and love it more if Declan becomes number 3 for Cameron