Options

I really think the Twins or Sam will win.

tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
Emma Willis always influencing it. :rolleyes:

If they do, it will be the worse winner in BB history.

Even worse than Grossie.

Comments

• Options
    wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    That would eclipse Luke A as the worst ever winner :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma must get a reward for every instance that she mentions and promotes the twins. It's sickening.
  • Options
    SCLeeSCLee Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope not. Their best bits are gonna be shocking. Shockingly bad. Add Sophie to this list too.

Gina or Dexter are the only deserving winners.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SCLee wrote: »
    Let's hope not. Their best bits are gonna be shocking. Shockingly bad. Add Sophie to this list too.

The twins, Sam and Sophie....

That's the final three right there :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

From Day One!
  • Options
    BeespatellasBeespatellas Posts: 123
    Forum Member

Could not disagree with you more!! The teens are fabulously funny and are very entertaining! The only reason Gina and Dexter are popular popular is that they've had way too much coverage compared with everyone else, so the viewers haven't had much chance to make an informed opinion!! Hopefully its early days and BB will correct this blatent favouritism.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not necessarily. At some point it's gonna be Gina vs Dexter vs one of the others, if it remains three up or more.

Or hopefully Gina and Dexter will be in the final 5 and one of them will win. Preferably Gina.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could not disagree with you more!! The teens are fabulously funny and are very entertaining! The only reason Gina and Dexter are popular popular is that they've had way too much coverage compared with everyone else, so the viewers haven't had much chance to make an informed opinion!! Hopefully its early days and BB will correct this blatent favouritism.

If they did anything interesting they'd show it! People said they'd come out of their shell once Sallie was evicted.

Sill waiting...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If it is I won't be watching!:mad:

IMO the last five should be ...

Dexter
    Gina
    Dan
    Charlie
    & Callum or Sam

Apart from the bottom 2 theses are the Hm's that have entertained me.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no way the dullard Sam will be the winner - my expanding winkie - I feel sorry for him because of his disability but the man is a bore and a bit cringy. Unfortunately blokes like him will stay under the radar for a bit. I reckon Hazevil should have got her talons into him, that would have sold magazines instead of scowling Daley.:D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:cry::cry::cry: I hope you're wrong but I have a gut feeling you could be right.

I stopped watching BB in the last few series because the winners were so awful, oh people, don't let it happen this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If they did anything interesting they'd show it! People said they'd come out of their shell once Sallie was evicted.

Sill waiting...

What exactly is so fabulous about Gina? All she does is put way too much make up on, and mock other people. Shes lazy, egotistical, and plays the race card when she cant think of an intellegent arguement. Those aren't admirable qualities unless you're also the type of person who kept voting for Jedward on the x factor!
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep ... :yawn::yawn:

So many better contestants to claim the prize, but what else is new?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly is so fabulous about Gina? All she does is put way too much make up on, and mock other people. Shes lazy, egotistical, and plays the race card when she cant think of an intellegent arguement. Those aren't admirable qualities unless you're also the type of person who kept voting for Jedward on the x factor!

She's the biggest character. She's made the drama. She's funny. She's what people will remember about this series. I personally find her adorable. She is the only worthy winner.

The producers will already have too much material for her best bits. The others could be in for another six weeks, and they'd be hardly anything.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »
    Emma Willis always influencing it. :rolleyes:

If they do, it will be the worse winner in BB history.

Even worse than Grossie.

I do think the twins are hilarious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    I do think the twins are hilarious.

We must be watching a different show. I find them bitchy and annoying. Their humour is forced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's the biggest character. She's made the drama. She's funny. She's what people will remember about this series. I personally find her adorable. She is the only worthy winner.

The producers will already have too much material for her best bits. The others could be in for another six weeks, and they'd be hardly anything.

Yes, laziness, bitchiness and vanity are such adorable qualities aren't they - lol!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, laziness, bitchiness and vanity are such adorable qualities aren't they - lol!

You call it bitchiness, I call it honesty. At least she takes a person aside and tells them to their face.

Vanity - everyone is vain.

Laziness. She was born into money, like you'd turn that down!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You call it bitchiness, I call it honesty. At least she takes a person aside and tells them to their face.

Vanity - everyone is vain.

Laziness. She was born into money, like you'd turn that down!

Its bitchiness, not honesty. And no-one on earth is as vain as Gina. And i know plenty of rich people who are pleasant, and hard working. Look, its fine that you have a favourite, but dont be blind to their faults. I dont think Ginas the most unworthy in the house, i find her mildly entertaining. But i do feel that BB are trying to favour one or two this year. Sam, Sophie and a few of the others, despite being interesting people, have hardly been shown at all, and instead we've had the Jedward equivelent rammed down our throats. I'd prefer to be able to make a balanced choice!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its bitchiness, not honesty. And no-one on earth is as vain as Gina. And i know plenty of rich people who are pleasant, and hard working. Look, its fine that you have a favourite, but dont be blind to their faults. I dont think Ginas the most unworthy in the house, i find her mildly entertaining. But i do feel that BB are trying to favour one or two this year. Sam, Sophie and a few of the others, despite being interesting people, have hardly been shown at all, and instead we've had the Jedward equivelent rammed down our throats. I'd prefer to be able to make a balanced choice!

I'm not blind to her faults. I actually thought she was out of order with Jamima, so there you go. There's no way Jamima deserved that warning, she didn't do anything wrong.

Sam and Sophie aren't doing anything worth showing, or they'd be showing it. If you were the producers and someone was being really entertaining, would you show them or someone who is having normal conversations. The people who make the show see who's popular and give the public more of them. That's how I want it to be.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would eclipse Luke A as the worst ever winner :(

Agreed or Cameron:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed, agreed & agreed all the way.:)
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only 2 deserving winners imo.....been through it all and back again in there, warts and all.

G&D.
  • Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I reckon so too:rolleyes:

Jackie 4th:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    monkey13 wrote: »
    If it is I won't be watching!:mad:

IMO the last five should be ...

Dexter
    Gina
    Dan
    Charlie
    & Callum or Sam

Apart from the bottom 2 theses are the Hm's that have entertained me.

Agreed again.How have Sam or Sophie entertained us. I noticed she looked emabarassed when Ginxster said they had heard and seen everything. She knows she been bitching. The twins are too dumb to realise they have.