Options

Why wasn't Hazel removed?!

foreveralwaysforeveralways Posts: 537
Forum Member
✭✭
I can see why BB felt the need to remove Daley, but why wasn't Hazel removed as well then?
- she was provoking him
- she held him down AND held a pillow over his face
- she pulled his pants down

I agree he was in the wrong, but so was she. She went along with it all and was cuddling him but as soon as BB called them up on it she turned into the innocent, vurnable girl when in reality she knew exactly what she was doing.

If a man pulled a woman's pants down he would be thrown right out, yet she pulls his pants down and only gets a warning. pathetic.

Comments

• Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see why BB felt the need to remove Daley, but why wasn't Hazel removed as well then?
    - she was provoking him

I agree he was in the wrong, but so was she. She went along with it all and was cuddling him but as soon as BB called them up on it she turned into the innocent, vurnable girl when in reality she knew exactly what she was doing.

If a man pulled a woman's pants down he would be thrown right out, yet she pulls his pants down and only gets a warning. pathetic.

compare what Daley did to Hazel to what Hazel did to Daley, Daley was way worse :mad:
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,027
    Forum Member
    Double standards .. Big brother are anti-male !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree OP. They should have removed her too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    compare what Daley did to Hazel to what Hazel did to Daley, Daley was way worse :mad:

I don't think it was worse. As soon as BB spoke, he backed off. If he really was aggressive he would off carried on holding her down. Yes, he did over step the mark but i don't think he should of been kicked out. Or at least Hazel should of been as well. If it had stopped at Hazel holding a pillow over Daley's face, BB wouldn't of intervene.

Daley was kicked out not simply because of what he did, he was kicked out because he is male.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    It doesn't matter who was worse, take each offence in isolation.

Should Hazel have been kicked out for what SHE did and her alone?
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    I don't think it was worse. As soon as BB spoke, he backed off. If he really was aggressive he would off carried on holding her down. Yes, he did over step the mark but i don't think he should of been kicked out. Or at least Hazel should of been as well. If it had stopped at Hazel holding a pillow over Daley's face, BB wouldn't of intervene.

Daley was kicked out not simply because of what he did, he was kicked out because he is male.

He was kicked out because he held another h/m's throat and pinned her to a bed whilst telling her he would finish her. It is an open and shut case. What Hazel did is nothing compared with what Daley did.
  • Options
    jaydeebeejaydeebee Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What she was doing was playful, and Daley knew that and no one was feeling threatened or in danger of been hurt. Compare that to what Daley did and it's slightly different.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    She was flirting he was sheer aggressive
  • Options
    Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree both should have gone, hazel should go next week hopefully.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blackcat55 wrote: »

No. She should have gotten a stern warning, which is what she did get.
  • Options
    jaydeebeejaydeebee Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It makes no difference. What people are saying is that she provoked him and was involved in it too. So take him out of the equation and there's nothing to discuss. If Hazel and Dan were play fighting with pillows and Hazel took his cover etc that's the best way to look at it IMO. It makes no difference, she deserved a warning yeah, but not removed. It's just cos it's Hazel and no one likes her (me included)
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was because she quite clearly was playing around. Daley on the other hand took it to a level where he might have been playing, or might have been joking, and I think it was just to big a risk to justify keeping him. Both took things to far, but the difference is, there was no real doubt that Hazel was not going to actually hurt him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because mercifully BB is not run by idiotic Gina fans desperate for a way to harm Hazel. She made no threats, was not aggressive and was - now here's a thought - the VICTIM of aggression. If Daley had stopped at the 'playfight' stage, he wouldn't have been thrown out either.
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    - she was provoking him

At first she was mucking about but was taken aback by his aggression and threats. But she stood up to him - she didn't cower in a corner - and for that people condemn her.

Boy there are a lot of inadequate people on here completely unable to cope with strong women.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »

It's not who was worse, the facts are she did hold a pillow over his face, pulled his shorts down & exposed him, put her hand around his throat & kicked him in the balls (well attempted to, couldn't see too well as it was dark).
    For what she did, Hazel should have been removed also.
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she did those things, but the way she did it was playful. She didn't tower over her threatening to go mad. She didn't say "Have some respect for your f***ing elders, cause if you don't, I'll finish you". She didn't grab his neck and lie him down. She didn't use her strength to pin him down so she couldn't move saying "Don't f*** with me, do you understand? Before I nut you one".

Yes what Hazel did was punishable, but not ejectable. He was clearly being very aggresive, and people saying she provoked him. But Daley was clearly getting aggitated before she entered the SH. He started the play pillowfight. All she did was react to that playfulness!!!!
  • Options
    Haribo76Haribo76 Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    - she was provoking him

I am going to be completely honest here. If anyone put a pillow over my face, man or woman, I would kill them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you're saying that it's okay for her to hold a pillow over his face and hold him down, and also pull his pants down yet it's absolutely horrific that he held her down BUT as soon as BB started talking he backed away? I genuinely believe people are mistaking him for 'dangerous' because of the image he has. Yes, he did go a little far. But Hazel is in no way innocent. Just because she doesn't look intimidating doesn't mean what she did is acceptable. I'd put my parents house on it that if it was Dexter who did what Daley did, it wouldn't of been seen as aggressive. Daley looks intimidating, which in effect was probably his biggest downfall.
  • Options
    Haribo76Haribo76 Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saskia44 wrote: »
    At first she was mucking about but was taken aback by his aggression and threats. But she stood up to him - she didn't cower in a corner - and for that people condemn her.

Boy there are a lot of inadequate people on here completely unable to cope with strong women.

She looked pretty weak on that diary room chair trying to get him thrown out.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    - she was provoking him

Shes certainly guilty of all three. Ok she wasnt as bad overall as Daley, but this isnt about comparisons its simply about judging Hazels behavior and its was distasteful. Had she behaved like that in the real word the outcome of such events might have been much more dangerous, she needs to realize their are repercussions from her actions.

The bit I find most hypocritical is her removing his boxers, had Daley pulled her knickers down without consent on live TV then he wouldve been removed and every women int he country would be baying for him. :D Its double standards.
  • Options
    lovecrusaderlovecrusader Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Cloudy2 wrote: »
    He was kicked out because he held another h/m's throat and pinned her to a bed whilst telling her he would finish her. It is an open and shut case. What Hazel did is nothing compared with what Daley did.

Exactly - totally agree. What an absolutely disgusting man - pinning a woman down and threatening her - 'Pipe down and go to sleep now, understand? Don't f' with me, do you understand - before I nut you one'. This wasn't playing, this was just nasty and scary - the whole thing would probably have got much worse had Big Brother not intervened (though I agree, they should have stepped in a lot quicker)

Daley's not fit to be out on the streets - let alone in the Big Brother house.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because mercifully BB is not run by idiotic Gina fans desperate for a way to harm Hazel. She made no threats, was not aggressive and was - now here's a thought - the VICTIM of aggression. If Daley had stopped at the 'playfight' stage, he wouldn't have been thrown out either.

It isnt anything to do with Gina, Hazel shouldnt have encouraged him when he was getting overly aggressive saying go on then, or I like aggressive men, and she certainly shouldnt be exposing his genitalia on national tv without consent either. Im not saying to remove her but had he done that the least he wouldve receive is a warning. Thats not excusing him, as hes an aggressive dog, but she isnt all innocent either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    jaydeebee wrote: »
    What she was doing was playful, and Daley knew that and no one was feeling threatened or in danger of been hurt. Compare that to what Daley did and it's slightly different.

Okay so if she was so "scared" why cuddle him and sleep in the same bed as him after all that?
    Agree both should have gone, hazel should go next week hopefully.

I hope so
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    It sint anything to do with Gina, Hazel shouldnt have encouraged him when he was getting overly aggressive saying go on then, or I like aggressive men, and she certainly shouldnt be exposing his genitalia on national tv without consent wither. Im not saying to remove her but had he done that the least he wouldve receive is a warning.

If he pulled her knickers down that would be deemed as being worse.. Why is it okay for her to pull his down?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    She was terrified of Daley, even though she realised that security was just outside. That's why she has to be protected. Because by tomorrow morning she'll have been petrified and writing her will in the time he was called to the DR. BB stitched up Daley by having his gf on the show. Then they stitched up his gf by putting these two idiots in the SH. And then Hazel and BB stitched up Daley. Someone on here said it would all end in tears, and it has. Not for Hazel and BB though. She's going to win.