Options

I think Callums obsession is more with Dexter than Charlie. Strange guy,

Comments

• Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange how people think Callum is odd, when to me he is the most normal person in there...

Dexter is sly, and a massive game player. Callum doesn't like him for that reason.

How that makes Callum 'odd' or 'weird' I don't understand.

Callums moral compass is healthy, whereas Dexters is all at sea..

Callums compass in heading straight for La La Land.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anything its Dexter that's weird. Pretending to fancy Charlie when he clearly wants Hazel.

Callums lovely and obviously genuinely cares for Charlie though God knows why.
    Callum is a sandwich short of a picnic.
    reader123 wrote: »
    Are you watching the same thing. They all agreed to move on and Callum just wont let go.

He is very odd. Mark my words, something is going to happen as he is so odd.

Yep, he just can't let go.
    Damanda wrote: »
    He is an odd lad, but until Dexter began focussing on charlie Callum never bothered with him.

Callums only interets in Dex is as an assumed love rival.

So no, he isn't more obsessed with Dex than Charlie, its a groundless argument

No it isn't.
    He talks nonstop about about Dexter.
    Craig Coates mark II

I bet the men in white coats are on alert !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you watching the same thing. They all agreed to move on and Callum just wont let go.

He is very odd. Mark my words, something is going to happen as he is so odd.

I think he's the normal one tbh. His feelings appear genuine if misplaced, Charlie has obviously got issues and Dexter is a lowlife who is happy to lie through his back teeth to secure fame and fortune.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's the normal one tbh. His feelings appear genuine if misplaced, Charlie has obviously got issues and Dexter is a lowlife who is happy to lie through his back teeth to secure fame and fortune.

and Callum was happy to lie through his back teeth to secure fame and fortune by getting into the house
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ejc wrote: »
    dexter is playing the situation. he doesn't have feelings for Charlie.

Who bloody cares if Dexter has feelings for Charlie or not .. it's not hurting us and it's not hurting anyone else.

This a thread about Callums Unhealthy Obsession towards Dexter.

Yes, Callum is completely obsessed with Dexter.
    Callum wakes up in the morning and first thing that comes out of his mouth it's something to do with Dexter. The whole waking day is consumed with Dexter or Dexter and Charlie. I'm pretty sure Callum dreams of ways of getting rid of Dexter for good while he's asleep too.

I would say 95% of tweets about Callum, it's always Callum talking about Dexter or trying to convince Charlie that He is her only true friend and Dexter is using her :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Judith_LouiseJudith_Louise Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    The way he tries to ingratiate himself with Charlie, almost bowing and holding his hands together when he hustles over to her and stands too close! He surely must know how creepy he's being? The sheer gobsmackingness of him continually offering advice :lol
    This guy either has NO idea, or is playing a blinder of a game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange how people think Callum is odd, when to me he is the most normal person in there...

Dexter is sly, and a massive game player. Callum doesn't like him for that reason.

How that makes Callum 'odd' or 'weird' I don't understand.

Callums moral compass is healthy, whereas Dexters is all at sea..

I agree totally.

Callum wears his heart on his sleeve a bit and should cut Charlie loose but is the nicest guy in there (along with Sam).

I find it so funny that the most normal guy is found to be creepy because people can't just take him at face value. He's seems a really decent bloke as opposed to Dexter who would throw his mother under a bus imo for some headlines.
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Who bloody cares if Dexter has feelings for Charlie or not .. it's not hurting us and it's not hurting anyone else.

This a thread about Callums Unhealthy Obsession towards Dexter.

Yes, Callum is completely obsessed with Dexter.
    Callum wakes up in the morning and first thing that comes out of his mouth it's something to do with Dexter. The whole waking day is consumed with Dexter or Dexter and Charlie. I'm pretty sure Callum dreams of ways of getting rid of Dexter for good while he's asleep too.

I would say 95% of tweets about Callum, it's always Callum talking about Dexter or trying to convince Charlie that He is her only true friend and Dexter is using her :rolleyes:

YUp ... The Boy is OBSESSED
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just take a step back from your dislike of Dexter for a moment.

Look at Callums behaviour, look at the manipulation of Charlie, look at his aggressive tendencies, look at his reactions rather than his actions, look at the things he says, He has a lot of strange and odd behaviour.

I personally dont think this will turn out well if Callum does not drop it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    and Callum was happy to lie through his back teeth to secure fame and fortune by getting into the house

So he upped his numbers - pretty normal thing for a lad to do. There's even a saying about it!.
  • Options
    tenofspadestenofspades Posts: 12,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dexter is a nob.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he upped his numbers - pretty normal thing for a lad to do. There's even a saying about it!.

So it is ok for Callum but not for Dexter. Strange.
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    Because I've got eyes! its so bleedin obvious.

He fancied Hazel and had a 'connection' with her earlier but saw it wasn't getting anywhere due to Daley and so switched his gameplan.

You can be friends with someone and so want to stay in touch with them on the outside, why on earth would this prove he fancies her?

Why would fancying Hazel in the early days mean he doesn;t fancy Charlie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dexter is a nob.

Well that is an intelligent argument :rolleyes:

& it's Mr Knob to you, not nob :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just take a step back from your dislike of Dexter for a moment.

Look at Callums behaviour, look at the manipulation of Charlie, look at his aggressive tendencies, look at his reactions rather than his actions, look at the things he says, He has a lot of strange and odd behaviour.

I personally dont think this will turn out well if Callum does not drop it.

I don't agree with this at all. I don't hate Dexter but I find him sly, manipulative and fake.

Callum can be a bit cringe granted and imo very insecure but I see no aggression what so ever (more from Jackie truth be told). He's a decent normal bloke.
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See post above with quoted tweets. I rest my case.

If I were you I would rest my case, as when i saw your tweets post I thought your cheese had slipped off your cracker.

Those tweets are about Callum talking to Charlie :D
  • Options
    fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole triangle has been the main topic of conversation though for the last few days and so its guaranteed extra airtime. He's not daft.

And Dexter has said he's bored of it. Dexter is not the one that keeps bringing it up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    If I were you I would rest my case, as when i saw your tweets post I thought your cheese had slipped off your cracker.

Those tweets are about Callum talking to Charlie :D

First Tweet of the Day about Callum
    10.42am: Callum is questioning Dexter's intentions to Charlie. She doesn't seem convinced that he's got a game plan.

& You are still saying Callum isn't obsessed ?

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it is ok for Callum but not for Dexter. Strange.

Callum did on his VT (like most other lads might) and then was honest in the house. Dexter treats women like crap from what he says and is continuing to keep up a lie about his feelings for Charlie in order to secure airtime. Its continuing bad/immoral behaviour versus a bit of fib due to insecurity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emily66 wrote: »
    Because Dexter said so in the diary room.

and dexter also said this.

http://vimeo.com/67715156

Im unconvinced by what he says
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would fancying Hazel in the early days mean he doesn;t fancy Charlie?

Anyone can see he doesn't fancy Charlie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it isn't.
    He talks nonstop about about Dexter.

!

Yes but he was not interested until Dexter was pursuing charlie ergo the subject of his obsession is Charlie.

You're all just barking mad Dexter fans

Dexter and Callum are equally, but differently, weirdos
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    Anyone can see he doesn't fancy Charlie.

Why are you so sure he doesn't fancy Charlie? If its so obvious, it should be easy to explain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    First Tweet of the Day about Callum

& You are still saying Callum isn't obsessed ?

:D

I think you must be joking

I didn't say he isn't obsessed, his obsession is Charlie