Options

Certain Dan being fed info

cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been suss with him from the start. Every week he seems to figure out the tasks, seems to know to much. I mean tonight he's said do you think the DR task is going to be playing to Sophie and Sam. Not exactly obvious. He knew that Gina and Dexter were in a secret room, knew from the start Michael was an actor.

I think BB is playing the trick on us, we are part of the secrets and lies, I really do think it's more than Dan being nosy just because of his job. He's just very suss, more so each week

Comments

• Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah I doubt it. He just makes so many suspicious comments one of them has to be right
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To what end?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah I doubt it. He just makes so many suspicious comments one of them has to be right

I don't know, just have a feeling, call it a womans instinct ;)
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm starting to wonder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    To what end?

To show jokes on us, that we aren't in on every secret, that BB can still draw us into the secrets and lies too
  • Options
    mumof4mumof4 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think he is too cause no one is that good
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I agree, I think something is going on.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan probably makes 50 predictions a day. HLs only show us the ones close to the truth.
  • Options
    jaybee2jaybee2 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gina, Dexter and Dan have all been planted by BB with fake backstories.

Or maybe I've been listening to Dan too much.
  • Options
    thelukestar619thelukestar619 Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a always a DS conspiracy theory ;) I wonder who's family memeber works in the production team this year :D
  • Options
    Karl MarksKarl Marks Posts: 3,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He twiddles with the dial thingy on Callum's right nipple when he is asleep, thereby picking up on all of BB's plans.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Do you think there is a secret and lie being hidden from viewers currently?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't rocket science. The Twins smelled a rat with the questions too.
  • Options
    Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking this a while back. Definately a bit suspicious about him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And now hes sussed straight away that the secret hm are up for eviction. Way to quick that
  • Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    cat80 wrote: »
    And now hes sussed straight away that the secret hm are up for eviction. Way to quick that

No he hasn't. He has since said in the secret house that Hazel is likely to go and that the bottom 2 will be evicted.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much as I hate to be a Conspiracy Theorist, I have a vague memory of the Secrets and Lies blurb on the app saying no one should trust what's presented, even the viewer or wtte, anyone else remember?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Karl Marks wrote: »
    He twiddles with the dial thingy on Callum's right nipple when he is asleep, thereby picking up on all of BB's plans.:D

PMSL!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    No.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cat80 wrote: »
    I don't know, just have a feeling, call it a womans instinct ;)

Well I'm a woman (Checks...yup) and I disagree. He's just a sharp person who is used to making deductions and is familiar with Big Brother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he is really as spot on as he appears to be he would have cleared up every unsolved crime at Scotland Yard within 24hrs of it being put on his desk. He would also have risen to the rank of Commissioner during his time at the Yard.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Dan uses the scatter gun theory

He throws X amount of theories out knowing that at least one will come near the mark
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    People are acting like Dan is some kind of genius, he is just suspicious of everything and guesses everything, but if you guess everything then you have to get it right most of the time.
  • Options
    The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have thought for a while that he has smuggled a mobile or pager in with him and being a copper he would know 100% how to do it
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is easy to read situations when you have been taught how to, he was CID and earmarked as a very good officer. He's just using his skills, which to be fair to the other HM's predicting what might happen next, BB isn't far from transparent anyway, it's all been done/tried/tested/viewed/analysed/discussed/suggested etc over the years.