Options

Peter Andre to become a dad again

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mags are usually printed the thursday before circulation so I'm suprised this news didn't get out sooner ...
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Mags are usually printed the thursday before circulation so I'm suprised this news didn't get out sooner ...

It was on NEW! mag cover this morning...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    It was on NEW! mag cover this morning...

It will of been printed last week... My hubby had involvement with mags a few yrs ago ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It will of been printed last week... My hubby had involvement with mags a few yrs ago ..

Yes I know, I means interesting that NEW! got that info last Thursday when other mags don't got it...?
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,590
    Forum Member
    emnat wrote: »
    I don't think so, he chooses today of all days to announce the pregnancy, and there is another story where he says that his son Junior could be King if he marries the Royal baby! :mad:

That's a bit awkward as it's a baby boy :o Could be the first Royal gay marriage :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I know, I means interesting that NEW! got that info last Thursday when other mags don't got it...?

Does Wootten work for New?

Andre works for them so I'd assume he was paid for the exclusive
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if it was printed last week why are posters saying that he announced it just because Kate Middleton was in labour?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Well if it was printed last week why are posters saying that he announced it just because Kate Middleton was in labour?

I have no idea... Did he make a public announcement BEFORE mag went on sale?? If he did mag wont be happy he spoiled their "exclusive"
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The New journalist said Pete told them the news last week and he announced it in his column this week. The interview wasn't an 'exclusive' about the pregnancy, Pete didn't discuss it at all and the interview took place before it was made public. Photographs of the New cover and Pete's column were on Twitter yesterday so I guess that's how the story broke. The story was confirmed but Pete didn't make a public announcement apart from a post on his channel which was quickly deleted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea... Did he make a public announcement BEFORE mag went on sale?? If he did mag wont be happy he spoiled their "exclusive"

According to some Katie Price wasn't the first to announce it because there had already been a pic printed with Pete's hand on Emily's stomach.

:confused: It seems no matter what Pete does its wrong!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to some Katie Price wasn't the first to announce it because there had already been a pic printed with Pete's hand on Emily's stomach.

That's hardly an ambigious gesture. PA knew EXACTLY what he was doing - he is (allegedly) a grown man after all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's hardly an ambigious gesture. PA knew EXACTLY what he was doing - he is (allegedly) a grown man after all.

Yes, but others are saying he announced it yesterday only because Kate Middleton had gone in to labour!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I could say the same goes for his former wife ;) .

. But I'm sorry him placing his hand on her tummy at the press call was to cause speculation and he did .. That's his job ... to get mag space... He made the announcement with that gesture
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

. But I'm sorry him placing his hand on her tummy at the press call was to cause speculation and he did .. That's his job ... to get mag space... He made the announcement with that gesture

The former wife is a different story... a total joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The former wife is a different story... a total joke.

If she is then surely so is he???? He does exactly the same stunts as she does.. Yet is adored for it..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is then surely so is he???? He does exactly the same stunts as she does.. Yet is adored for it..

Who adores him? If he has fans well and good, His "stunts" don't even come close to what she does!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who adores him? If he has fans well and good, His "stunts" don't even come close to what she does!!!

Let's see how often he/she sell pics of their new babies etc ... My money is on him cashing in on his baby as he does with his 2 kids now
  • Options
    Forum Member

They both bad as each other!

I don't get what PA's fans moans about KP's tweet. Chill out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not a PA fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's see how often he/she sell pics of their new babies etc ... My money is on him cashing in on his baby as he does with his 2 kids now

Of course Betty, I wonder will he have two weddings aswell? There might be a slight bit more interest in wedding as he has only had one.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:
    Because she is evil personified and DOTY is a poor innocent child.
    Obviously.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder if the court judge will agree with you there, that the photo was an announcement, thereby absolving Katie of any wrongdoing by announcing it as being the surprise Pete had.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes:
    Because she is evil personified and DOTY is a poor innocent child.
    Obviously.

And not use brother's cancer for TV Series? Ok.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Guilty as charged, something just doesn't ring true to me re the timing of his announcement.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    You know, I've been wondering if it wasn't the other way around.
    He thinks it's what he WANTS, but not necessarily what he needs.

either way.... it's what he's got :D