Options

BBUSA15 Episode 12, The Power of Veto, 1-2am BST Wed 24th Jul

Comments

• Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    im just interested to see who will go on the block.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Which is?

I don't watch the live feed, so would like to know, please.

Amanda / McCrae / Andy / Judd in an alliance

with a side alliance with Helen / Elissa / Jessie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gina Marie.
    hmm
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god. GM is even sitting like Nick did on the nominee chair! ha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    howard stfu
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not bothered which one of the three goes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness GM is up for eviction.

Hope the studio audience boo out Aaryn tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actual alliance chart - http://i.imgur.com/dH2HvV8.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe BB USA should add an extra episode. They miss out too much IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was Jessie even in that episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Was Jessie even in that episode.

Don't think so. But she has plenty of time to get shown seeing as she'll be sitting in Final 2 with King Judd. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think so. But she has plenty of time to get shown seeing as she'll be sitting in Final 2 with King Judd. :p

I can think of other titles for Judd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I get a feeling Judd is gonna get 5th place. Don't think he is going to win.

Jessie will get booted on one of the double evictions I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member

omg it's so confusing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »

Agreed. I actually think just a pure strategy/alliances episode would be good - completely competition free.

Because the way the show is edited is way off this season. It's usually inaccurate but stuff is all over the place. Probably due to the MVP and racism scandal.

If you were only watching the CBS show you'd think that Howard had a great perspective on the game based on the amount of DR's he gets. But the majority of stuff he is commenting on he has no involvement in - his social game sucks - and nearly everyone wants him gone.

Elissa is a psycho, and judging by tonight it at least looks like they are going to start showing that more.

And Judd is a savvy player but they are still set on sticking him in the lovable buffoon category. If they don't show his part in flipping the vote tomorrow I'll be pissed off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get a feeling Judd is gonna get 5th place. Don't think he is going to win.

Jessie will get booted on one of the double evictions I think.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. Would much rather see Aaryn, GM or Kaitlin go in a double (whoever of them is left that is)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I actually think just a pure strategy/alliances episode would be good - completely competition free.

Because the way the show is edited is way off this season. It's usually inaccurate but stuff is all over the place. Probably due to the MVP and racism scandal.

If you were only watching the CBS show you'd think that Howard had a great perspective on the game based on the amount of DR's he gets. But the majority of stuff he is commenting on he has no involvement in - his social game sucks - and nearly everyone wants him gone.

Elissa is a psycho, and judging by tonight it at least looks like they are going to start showing that more.

And Judd is a savvy player but they are still set on sticking him in the lovable buffoon category. If they don't show his part in flipping the vote tomorrow I'll be pissed off.

Flipping it to save:
    Aaryn and vote out Kaitlin instead?

Because I get the feeling from tonight's episode that he doesn't care who goes home.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Knockouts - Amanda, McCrae, Helen, Judd, Elissa, Andy. With Jessie and Candice on the outisde.

Goof Troop - Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Andy.
    Amanda / McCrae / Andy / Judd in an alliance

with a side alliance with Helen / Elissa / Jessie

Don't believe either of those are genuine, but I only have the highlight show to form my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flipping it to save:
    Aaryn and vote out Kaitlin instead?

Because I get the feeling from tonight's episode that he doesn't care who goes home.

Yes.
    Judd came up with a lie that he overheard Kaitlin saying she wanted to target Helen. This set off a chain of events that put the target on Kaitlin and got the votes to keep Aaryn. But yesterday it was Helen that went and spoke to Aaryn and told her that "she" got the votes to save her - and I bet CBS show that!
    Reserved wrote: »

Don't believe either of those are genuine, but I only have the highlight show to form my opinion.

The Goof Troop is about the most genuine - or as genuine as an alliance can be in BB I suppose! :D
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Helen really that good of a gameplayer that she would be America's favourite?

Also read that producers are giving her an edit to have her on another season?

Does anyone have some insight or opinions?

Not watched the last two highlight shows but from what I've seen on the livefeed Helen is pretty woeful at the actual game. She shows her hand in practically every conversation she has, nothing stays a secret with her for long and her attempts at deception fool no one. Her saving grace has been how close she is to Elissa (for the MVP vote) and the alliance she is in is quite solid regardless of her double dealing.

No one seems to be targeting her at the moment. But she double deals quite a bit and tells Andy who in turn tells everything to his real alliance (Goof Troop). She will last a while during the house battle between Amanda / McCrae and Howard / Candace. But after that, she might go quite quickly.

The real gameplayers and the ones that seem to be at a different level to the rest are Andy, Judd and McCrae. They are also the ones that are in the only real alliance.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judd is an idiot, he didn't have to take that penalty as he is HoH and in no danger of going up. The more we see of him the more stupid and weak he looks.

Amanda says she helped Elissa? lol, she just used her and was ready to throw her away. Amanda did look terrible but Elissa could have been more tactful, I wonder if she was drunk. The whole birthday 'surprise' actually looked awfully staged with McCrae just sitting on a throne with his crown. Wouldn't surprise me if much of this was organised by the producers in which case I can understand even more the distaste someone may have for them being puppets like this.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They need an extra episode so people can see the veto without having to wait 4 days, that's the stupidest thing about the whole organisation of the American version.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    Judd is an idiot, he didn't have to take that penalty as he is HoH and in no danger of going up. The more we see of him the more stupid and weak he looks.

It's not just about not going up yourself but about keeping your noms in place. Especially with the MVP nominee so up in the air this week, who knows what could have happened.
    Amanda says she helped Elissa? lol, she just used her and was ready to throw her away. Amanda did look terrible but Elissa could have been more tactful, I wonder if she was drunk. The whole birthday 'surprise' actually looked awfully staged with McCrae just sitting on a throne with his crown. Wouldn't surprise me if much of this was organised by the producers in which case I can understand even more the distaste someone may have for them being puppets like this.

The housemates set it up for McCrae, that's why he was sat waiting, they told him to. He knew he had a surprise coming, he just didn't know what.
  • Options
    child of tyrachild of tyra Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone have a link? trying desperately to watch this!