Options

Fed up with the absolute rubbish being spoken about Hazel!

Comments

• Options
    Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    Some of us may feel she doesn't need justification 'for her actions' because there was nothing wrong with her actions in the first place.
    She stuck a pillow over his face which the female bb ignored, now Daley according to female bb was removed because it could cause viewer harm (wtf) however sticking a pillow over somebody's face is seen as play full banter.

Yaaaay

:rolleyes:

More of Hazel's action for which she will be paying.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? Are you serious?

This is what is wrong with the world and this situation.
    Some women thinking they can do what the hell they want and get away with it.

Debagging someone against their will is not right, it's wrong. Do it and the person must pay for that action.

she did , she got a warning and accepted it without argument or trying to shift the blame .

now - look at past series , many men have been debagged by women on BB , I don't think any of them even got called to the DR , let alone a warning .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Was Hazel violent and aggressive to him? I must have missed it.
    Oh, that's alright then.

Sigh:(
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What? Are you serious?

Debagging someone against their will is not right, it's wrong. Do it and the person must pay for that action.
    she did , she got a warning and accepted it without argument or trying to shift the blame .

now - look at past series , many men have been debagged by women on BB , I don't think any of them even got called to the DR
    , let alone a warning .

Which women have done that?:confused:
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    What? Are you serious?

Women rule the world really, it's just that they don't tell the men that and the men can't see that.
    But in some countries they don't want that so they stop them going to school as they don't want them more clever than themselves.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    Daley tweeting that Charlie 'has his back' or 'is sticking up for him' for her comment during 'cucumber gate' was the final straw for me.

The outpouring of venom and hostility towards Hazel, Daley AND THE PUBLIC'S refusal to accept that what happened in the safe house was Daley's fault and even the mere suggestion that Hazel in some way 'asked for it' is a truly absurd disgusting notion. In fact all the attitudes and insults have been deeply rooted in misogyny.:mad:

Does anyone else feel furious at some of the depth of hatred towards Hazel for no justified reason??
    Daley now stating that somehow Charlie has grasped that he was a poor weak soul in some way manipulated by Hazel is just mind boggling. i am honestly surprised he hasn't been questioned by police for his actions.

The fact he has any support whatsoever makes me feel ill.

The fact people can't grasp how thoroughly nasty Charlie was last night, aided by the biased edit from BB producers.

Male fm's posting about the 'trivial nature' of the incident with Daley,talking about things they cannot possibly understand. 'how do you know she was scared' etc where do you even start with this mentality! :confused: :mad:

i'm guessing not many will agree with me.

Don't worry Kitty, many of us agree with you 100% on here, I most definitely do. What Charlie has done has just made Daley think that somebody is backing him which is absolutely disgusting and sickening in my mind!

I do think that Charlie was nasty and she should never have gone there about the Daley thing, she was pure evil doing that knowing that Hazel is her friend in there and how it would hurt her!

Everything about Daley in the SH was wrong, from the ranting about Hazels make up the night before to the ranting about Hazel talking to Charlie in the garden and then the violence he showed in the bedroom! I don't know why people are giving him the time of day!

As for Hazel, it is really disgusting all the comments and nastiness on here about her, people really do need to get a life if they have nothing better to do than put a young girl like her down and blaming her for a incident which was nothing to do with her at all!
  • Options
    Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

now - look at past series , many men have been debagged by women on BB , I don't think any of them even got called to the DR , let alone a warning .

That may be acceptable to you, but not to me and many others. Women have no right to do that whatsoever.

Has any man ever done that to a woman on the show and still remained?

You support sexist double standards if you wish, but please don't think people upholding equality are in the wrong.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently you did because she hit and kicked him, pulled down his shorts, held a pillow over his face and held his neck too. They were both aggressive and violent (play violence).

The difference was in the treats and I'm not inclined to think they were serious threat ie he meant them maliciously or in anger. Maybe he did, or didn't. I just don't know. BB were right to kick him out just in case and because he didn't understand that it was inappropriate for TV.

However that opinion does not exonerate Hazel for her actions in fudging what happened to suit her agenda rather than being clear.

Daley's actions were inappropriate anywhere

And what "fudging" did Hazel do?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sophie did it to Freddie , and Ziggy got chased round the house by a number of women pulling his pants off .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    Daley's actions were inappropriate anywhere
    Yep. This ^^^

But let's carry on obfuscating things by mixing up Daley's actions and Hazel's, which blunts the truth.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sophie did it to Freddie , and Ziggy got chased round the house by a number of women pulling his pants off .

I seem to remember Davina mocking the size of some bloke's knob in his interview, real high brow stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That may be acceptable to you, but not to me and many others. Women have no right to do that whatsoever.

You support sexist double standards if you wish, but please don't think people upholding equality are in the wrong.

:confused: what are you on about ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Hazel because I can't bear women who blatantly go after men who are taken. I don't like Daley as I hate cheats. I think Hazel was out of order pulling down his shorts but there is no way that she deserved to be threatened the way she was and Daley went too far. I think a formal warning for Hazel was appropriate as she didn't threaten him and Daley being kicked out was also appropriate as he was aggressive. So I'm happy.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Caz42 wrote: »
    I don't like Hazel because I can't bear women who blatantly go after men who are taken. I don't like Daley as I hate cheats. I think Hazel was out of order pulling down his shorts but there is no way that she deserved to be threatened the way she was and Daley went too far. I think a formal warning for Hazel was appropriate as she didn't threaten him and Daley being kicked out was also appropriate as he was aggressive. So I'm happy.

My take on it too.
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daley most certainly took the matter to another level with the head butting threat and his hands on Hazel's throat. He was quite rightly removed for it.

Hazel is no way to blame for the way Daley acted, no woman or man deserve this.

BIB...Hazel 'tho should most certainly have been removed for pulling Daley's shorts down and revealing his 'bits'.
    A man doing this to a woman would certainly have been removed, I can't believe anybody would think differently.

The furore when Denise done it to one of the Shannon twins, even though nothing was revealed, was quite something else.

I watched it on LF. It was dark in the bedroom with night vision cameras. She was lying back in bed he jumped up on it and stood over her. She caught his shorts and tugged them they didn't even go past his knees and you couldn't see any of his bits at all.

He jumped off the bed and was laughing.

Not the big drama that people are trying to beat Hazel with :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MissBeastieMissBeastie Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    This must be what it's like to do jury service. :(
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What is this supposed to mean ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This must be what it's like to do jury service. :(
    Nah ... you get expenses for jury service:)
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nadia, Emma and Michelle in BB5 to Jason and Marco, who had to run naked into the bedroom.
    All the women on BB8 to Ziggy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:confused: what are you on about ?

The poster is on about the fact that if a man had pulled down a woman's pants then he would have been thrown out, yet a woman does it to a man and isn't thrown out. That is sexist double standards, and I'm a woman and (even I) think it's wrong ! If it's a rule for one then it should be a rule for the other one too, or is it only women that are allowed rights ?
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You sound seriously unhinged sorry.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    The poster is on about the fact that if a man had pulled down a woman's pants then he would have been thrown out, yet a woman does it to a man and isn't thrown out. That is sexist double standards, and I'm a woman and (even I) think it's wrong ! If it's a rule for one then it should be a rule for the other one too, or is it only women that are allowed rights ?

how do you know ?
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    I don't think so, Daley had been waiting for Hazel to come to bed but she was talking to Charlie.

He got himself into such a temper, he was trying to play the hard man and pretend that he wanted to go to sleep, which of course he had no intention of but wanted to use it to get back at Hazel.
    He was thinking of ways to get back at her, and not giving her a cuddle was one.
    Simple really.
    He was already in bed and asleep, Hazel came in made a lot of noise and pulled his duvet off and tossed it away out of his reach, and then left the room.

So it ddin't start with Daley waiting for her to come to bed, the bloke was trying to sleep.

That's probably not so post worthy though...:D
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Seymour wrote: »
    And there you have it, imho Hazel was willing to give BB what they wanted but Daley wasn't having any, Hazel kept on and on at him and he lost his temper...they should both have gone, it was not what I expected to see on BB..She came across as a man eater leading up to that night.....
    She came across as sexually frustrated, if you ask me.
    As did Daley.

Maneater! lol, are we back in the 50's?
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    Daley tweeting that Charlie 'has his back' or 'is sticking up for him' for her comment during 'cucumber gate' was the final straw for me.

The outpouring of venom and hostility towards Hazel, Daley AND THE PUBLIC'S refusal to accept that what happened in the safe house was Daley's fault and even the mere suggestion that Hazel in some way 'asked for it' is a truly absurd disgusting notion. In fact all the attitudes and insults have been deeply rooted in misogyny.:mad:

Does anyone else feel furious at some of the depth of hatred towards Hazel for no justified reason??
    Daley now stating that somehow Charlie has grasped that he was a poor weak soul in some way manipulated by Hazel is just mind boggling. i am honestly surprised he hasn't been questioned by police for his actions.

The fact he has any support whatsoever makes me feel ill.

The fact people can't grasp how thoroughly nasty Charlie was last night, aided by the biased edit from BB producers.

Male fm's posting about the 'trivial nature' of the incident with Daley,talking about things they cannot possibly understand. 'how do you know she was scared' etc where do you even start with this mentality! :confused: :mad:

i'm guessing not many will agree with me.

I agree with you 100%

I'm not a fan of Hazel, but I have defended her more then any HM since Noirin (BB10), because of some of the insulting & outright defamatory things written & said about her.

I know Hazel is no angel & no-one ever said she was, but her actions do not warrant the level of abuse that has been aimed at her this year.