Simon Cowell To Become Father

Comments

• Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No official confirmation yet then

The cynic in me says is xfactor about to start :p

Been in a relationship a year and looking at houses together apparently-- pull the other one ;)

Wouldn't be totaly surprised at him becoming a dad , although i can't see it being through the the usual way peronally :o

He'd make a great dad but i can't really see him choosing his friends wife/ex

Not April the first is it?
  • Options
    Flubber.Flubber. Posts: 2,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't be the only one thinking turkey baster.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2382048/Simon-Cowell-cuddles-mother-child-Lauren-Silverman-VERY-cosy-holiday-husband-looks-on.html

Photos from last year. If there is something going on then I would be surprised if it's without the blessing of the husband.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2382048/Simon-Cowell-cuddles-mother-child-Lauren-Silverman-VERY-cosy-holiday-husband-looks-on.html

Photos from last year. If there is something going on then I would be surprised if it's without the blessing of the husband.

I'll raise an interesting possibility here .. what about if all three of them have been having a "thing" together :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    I'll raise an interesting possibility here .. what about if all three of them have been having a "thing" together :eek:

I'm wondering that myself lol the 3 look well cosy & touchy feel :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kakieanne wrote: »
    The cynic in me, says - an accident, I think not. The timing couldn't have been better with USXF starting in September. Look at all the free publicity he is getting in the US. A baby with his American friend's estranged wife! That's worth a lot more publicity than he would ever get from Mezhgan.I don't doubt that he would love to be a father, just like Hugh Grant (one with his own house). He just timed it well.

That's a good point. Otherwise i think his pr team would have put something out by now. so i assume she and her husband are " in on it and agreeable" ;)
  • Options
    SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always knew Simon was gay. I knew it immediately when I first saw him on the telly when I was about ten. I didn't think anything more of it, but was stunned to find out that he was supposed to be straight.

This whole situation is very strange, and I agree that (if the story's true) it wasn't conceived in the conventional manner.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beth-123 wrote: »
    I'm wondering that myself lol the 3 look well cosy & touchy feel :D

Ah, so Simon's into threesomes? Then he's some helluva kinky fella!

My bet is that he's into the hubby more than the wifey. :p:D
  • Options
    vanillalimevanillalime Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    The information at this link might provide a logical answer to this mystery (if true):

http://blindgossip.com/?p=55419#more-55419

Simon is very close to his family. His brother is one of the few people that I could see him doing a favor for.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why do I get the feeling she is acting as a surrogate with the full knowledge of her husband , something is just not right about this story
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any comment from Sinitta (28) yet?

Lol :D
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pleased for him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The information at this link might provide a logical answer to this mystery (if true):

http://blindgossip.com/?p=55419#more-55419

Simon is very close to his family. His brother is one of the few people that I could see him doing a favor for.

:eek: Maybe the baby ( if it exists) is the brothers then. That would make more sense. Which brother though? Nick is fit :) but married with a family. I think the others are half brothers. Not painting the family in a very good light though. About time Simons PR team knocked this one on the head i think. It's not doing him or his family any favours
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    I reckon that its just two friends having a baby together.

She has just separated from her husband and is in her mid thirties and he has recently appeared to warm to the idea of having a child, so they decided to just have a baby together.

I think it will work well. He will always provide for her and the child and they will probably remain close friends.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    I always knew Simon was gay. I knew it immediately when I first saw him on the telly when I was about ten. I didn't think anything more of it, but was stunned to find out that he was supposed to be straight.

This whole situation is very strange, and I agree that (if the story's true) it wasn't conceived in the conventional manner.

Oh ffs. You don't know he is gay at all. He is a complete stranger to you, how can you say he is lying???
    Yet another person on DS confusing their opinion with facts.
  • Options
    jjrussjjruss Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    spookyLX wrote: »
    why do I get the feeling she is acting as a surrogate with the full knowledge of her husband , something is just not right about this story
    I think that as well, or basting the turkey!!!
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »

What rubbish. He's no more gay than I am :rolleyes:

Still, if he got married and had 10 children, I have no doubt the gossip mongers would still be peddling this nonsense.

People will believe whatever idiocy they want to believe, I guess.
  • Options
    StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not impossible, nor improbable...

Gay Coronation Street actor Charlie Condou becomes a father again with female friend

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2086050/Coronation-Street-Charlie-Condou-father-again.html#ixzz2afWBABnu

http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/category/charlie-condou

Wiki:
    Condou divides his time between Manchester and Islington where he lives with his Canadian boyfriend, Cameron Laux[12] and his daughter and son, Georgia and Hal, who split their time between Condou and their mother, the actress Catherine Kanter.

In a number of interviews, Condou has revealed that the children were conceived through IVF treatment, following Kanter's 40th birthday and relationship breakup.[13]

He wrote a column for The Guardian newspaper on the subject of same-sex parenting which was discontinued in July 2012.[14]

His second child with Catherine Kanter, Hal, was born in January 2012 and featured heavily in Condou's Guardian column "The Three of Us".[15]
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL! She's been 40 for the last 20 years!!!
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best laugh i've had all week thanks OP.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    According to the DM his hareem of harpies are not that impressed
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2382162/Sinitta-Simon-Cowells-harem-react-emerges-father-child-socialite-Lauren-Silverman.html
    That article made me think they are a bunch of swingers tbh, although I have often thought Sinitta may prefer ladies.
  • Options
    ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That joke never gets old... Just like Sinitta. :-D
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems an accident.
  • Options
    tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Co-parenting is becoming very popular between single women and gay men.