Options

Hazel called Gina a c**t

Comments

• Options
    carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed.;) and it seems to be slipping some posters mind, the appalling insults that Gina threw at Hazel. As if a genuine LAYDEEE would even know that kind of coarse termanalogy.:rolleyes:

Neither can claim to be ladies. Pair of whiny bitches IMO.
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    She knows she is on borrowed time now, showing herself up won't make any difference to the outcome tomorrow (Hazel that is). Of course she showed Gina up, Gina was just as nasty, abusive, etc.

There have to be targets in the house, it's how the game works. If you want to be in the last 4 or 5, or win, then somebody has to go.

Good point. It's a race to the finish line. Fair play to Hazel that she knows she's gone tomorrow night. Might as well go out letting your house enemy know how you feel :p

My personal feelings on both of them will be that I want Gina to win and Hazel's ass out on friday. But I know in the long run, when I look back on this series, I'll value both Gina & Hazel as good housemates since I'll probably not remember the rest since the rest have sat in the shadows :p
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    It was Shell that called Victor a C and she has a very classy job in New York!

I forgot about Shell using the C word. I'm sure it's been used more than that though. I guess it boils down to who uses it...you know if your popular or not. The worst word for me was Sket, because I'd no idea what it meant before today.

Anyway, the C word is pretty common here in Glasgow and used as much as the F word. Not nice, but hardly a crime in terms of common usage.

Maybe it depends on which part of the country you come from as to how demeaning it is. The word cow here has a different meaning from down south too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    Imo, I don't think Gina has done enough to be called a c**t. It's a pretty strong word. Hazel has acted worse in that house. Even when I gave her the benefit of the doubt over the Daley situation, and she went back up in my estimations, this week she's making a total arse of herself regarding people and situations in the house. I'd say she'd be more of a C than Gina.

For the record, I don't think Gina has done enought o be called such a word, either.

I was just interested because you were fine to call Hazel it.

I personally don't think Hazel has acted worse than Gina in the house. Gina has problems with women who don't let her speak to them like ****. Sallie. Then Jemima. And now Hazel.

I expect Gina has been so used to getting whatever she wants in life that it's the first time she's met people who, actually, won't take her BS.

Hazel has bitched - like every HM in there. Standard, Big Brother bitching, that is expected if you're locked in a house with people who infuriate you for 24hrs a day weeks on end.

However, Gina has been actually vindictive and cruel and to me, there is a difference.

I don't think either girl should be called a c*** - not by one another, or by anybody else.

The reason I'm championing (in vain) Hazel is because I'm quite sick of the obviously blatant singling out that is being done by Gina, and BB and BBBOTS. She's been treated like **** for the last few weeks and finally, she's snapped. And that's human. And Gina can see she has snapped and is using her vindictive, calculated behaviour to dig and chip away at that.

Hazel hasn't acted brilliantly, and she's said some VERY cutting things recently. But I genuinely believe she's reached the end of her tether and has decided she's not going to take any more shit off the woman who has obviously had a problem with her for a long, long time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kate03 wrote: »
    I forgot about Shell using the C word. I'm sure it's been used more than that though. I guess it boils down to who uses it...you know if your popular or not. The worst word for me was Sket, because I'd no idea what it meant before today.

Anyway, the C word is pretty common here in Glasgow and used as much as the F word. Not nice, but hardly a crime in terms of common usage.

Maybe it depends on which part of the country you come from as to how demeaning it is. The word cow here has a different meaning from down south too.

I don't think it has anything to do with which country you are from. The C word is only used on TV after a "very strong language" warning. The only comparable words are the N word and Mo Fo.
  • Options
    AJ_is_HOTAJ_is_HOT Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scarpa1 wrote: »
    I think Hazel got this wrong.

C**** are nice to look at.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scarpa1 wrote: »
    I think Hazel got this wrong.

C**** are nice to look at.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it has anything to do with which country you are from. The C word is only used on TV after a "very strong language" warning. The only comparable words are the N word and Mo Fo.

Really. Is this an opinion or a fact. Genuine question by the way

What about the word Sket? Any comment on that and where it comes on the allowable list?
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel - face of a ventriloquist's dummy, body of a wrestler, mouth of a stevedore lol

Hahaha you put it so well. Spot on about the dummy. There was something about her face and I couldn't quite put my finger on it but you summed it up so well.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the ****in fuss you bunch of ****in hissy fittin c***s, as someone posted earlier c*** is a term of endearment in Oirland, so it is.

Good mornin Father Ted ya c*** how are ya? And so on.

Must you be racist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheff71 wrote: »
    Quite ironic that Hazel has copied that classy lass Michelle in using that language on BB... wonder if she'll follow her route to the 900 channels on Sky, where I'm led to believe Michelle entertained for some time... :eek: :p

Shell Jubin said it not Michelle Bass.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good point. It's a race to the finish line. Fair play to Hazel that she knows she's gone tomorrow night. Might as well go out letting your house enemy know how you feel :p

My personal feelings on both of them will be that I want Gina to win and Hazel's ass out on friday. But I know in the long run, when I look back on this series, I'll value both Gina & Hazel as good housemates since I'll probably not remember the rest since the rest have sat in the shadows :p
    BIB - I'll agree with you on that one for sure :) Like them or not, they were there and they made a difference, they made it count.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed.;) and it seems to be slipping some posters mind, the appalling insults that Gina threw at Hazel. As if a genuine LAYDEEE would even know that kind of coarse termanalogy.:rolleyes:

Genuine lady,:eek: a sewer rat with the weave to match.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really. Is this an opinion or a fact. Genuine question by the way

What about the word Sket? Any comment on that and where it comes on the allowable list?

It's from experience. The only time there have been "very strong language" warnings on BB were when the C word, the N word or Mo fo were aired unedited.
    Sket is a fairly new word but the definition seems to be similar to other words that are allowed.
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOBCITY wrote: »
    Massive overreaction over the word ****, when it's really not that offensive.

It is actually.
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Gina is the winner of this program.. and will go onto a great TV career perhaps having her own Fashion program

ROTFLMFAO!!
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callum. wrote: »
    The reason I'm championing (in vain) Hazel is because I'm quite sick of the obviously blatant singling out that is being done by Gina, and BB and BBBOTS. She's been treated like **** for the last few weeks and finally, she's snapped. And that's human. And Gina can see she has snapped and is using her vindictive, calculated behaviour to dig and chip away at that.

Hazel hasn't acted brilliantly, and she's said some VERY cutting things recently. But I genuinely believe she's reached the end of her tether and has decided she's not going to take any more shit off the woman who has obviously had a problem with her for a long, long time.

But I don't think Hazel reached the end of her tether because of Gina. Let's be honest, Gina doesn't like her and she's made it very clear. Hazel doesn't like Gina either and it's been made clear. But it's not like Gina just walks passed Hazel and mutters, "bitch" or anything. We've seen them speak to eachother as well, so they're pretty civil in the house. I think she's only reached her tether regarding everything from the family noms.

I don't see Gina singling out Hazel or anything. It's not like she's trying to turn the whole housemates on her or anything. I wouldn't say Gina holds a huge role in the house either, so it would be hard for her to put everything onto Hazel. I think the problem with Hazel is that she's isolated herself. She doesn't get on with Dexter, Gina or Sophie. She's now screwed up her relationship with Charlie over the nominations so the only people she really has is the twins. Now she has this "can't be f*cked" attitude which is gonna piss off the rest of the housemates. So imo, the shit she gets thrown at her is gonna be because of her own doings.

It's not all to do with Gina. Like when she assumed that she was hated because of Gina in the safehouse which obviously isn't true. I don't think Gina disliking Hazel made the public hate her. I didn't. But when roles reversed with the Safehouse, Hazel played dirtier. Everything Gina did to Hazel in the Safehouse was because Big Brother asked them to choose housemates. But when Hazel got in the safehouse, she made Gina do things out of her own amusement
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's from experience. The only time there have been "very strong language" warnings on BB were when the C word, the N word or Mo fo were aired unedited.
    Sket is a fairly new word but the definition seems to be similar to other words that are allowed.

So where are you getting this info from. Is there something online about it?

Surely it's up to what we ourselves personally find offensive?

Frankly I think the word sket is far more offensive than anything I've heard from both of them today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    patricia50 wrote: »
    Hahaha you put it so well. Spot on about the dummy. There was something about her face and I couldn't quite put my finger on it but you summed it up so well.

Its funny Gina always reminded me of a morlock.
    http://alittletourinyellow.wordpress.com/2011/07/04/the-time-machine-morlocks-and-minnesota-politics/
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, wait, wait, are people seriously getting offended because Hazel called Gina a c*** ? Big whoop. Also is it true that Gina called Hazel a **** ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So where are you getting this info from. Is there something online about it?

Surely it's up to what we ourselves personally find offensive?

Frankly I think the word sket is far more offensive than anything I've heard from both of them today.

I get this information ( as I already said but you seem to have missed it) from watching TV for years. "Very strong language" warnings are aired before these word are used. ****, slapper,**** or sket don't get such warnings.
  • Options
    MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you have great looking tits like that, then you can say anything to me BABY~!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Wait, wait, wait, are people seriously getting offended because Hazel called Gina a c*** ? Big whoop. Also is it true that Gina called Hazel a **** ?

Yes. They are a pair of whiny bitches IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But I don't think Hazel reached the end of her tether because of Gina. Let's be honest, Gina doesn't like her and she's made it very clear. Hazel doesn't like Gina either and it's been made clear. But it's not like Gina just walks passed Hazel and mutters, "bitch" or anything. We've seen them speak to eachother as well, so they're pretty civil in the house. I think she's only reached her tether regarding everything from the family noms.

I don't see Gina singling out Hazel or anything. It's not like she's trying to turn the whole housemates on her or anything. I wouldn't say Gina holds a huge role in the house either, so it would be hard for her to put everything onto Hazel. I think the problem with Hazel is that she's isolated herself. She doesn't get on with Dexter, Gina or Sophie. She's now screwed up her relationship with Charlie over the nominations so the only people she really has is the twins. Now she has this "can't be f*cked" attitude which is gonna piss off the rest of the housemates. So imo, the shit she gets thrown at her is gonna be because of her own doings.

It's not all to do with Gina. Like when she assumed that she was hated because of Gina in the safehouse which obviously isn't true. I don't think Gina disliking Hazel made the public hate her. I didn't. But when roles reversed with the Safehouse, Hazel played dirtier. Everything Gina did to Hazel in the Safehouse was because Big Brother asked them to choose housemates. But when Hazel got in the safehouse, she made Gina do things out of her own amusement

And she kept picking Hazel.