Options

why do so many girls/women lack class in today's society? where are the nice girls?

Comments

• Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    You are in the wrong country mate! You only have to look at the most famous women in this country. Katie Price, Towies e.t.c Only option is to emigrate or be stuck with the modern British classes girl.

Who is Towies?
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    The nice girls are being snapped up by the nice lads early, because you've spent years trying to crack the slutty low-class girls.

Sorry!
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't say I have noticed the majority if women/girls in this country getting pissed, throwing up, pissing up walls and shagging any guy that's breathing.

Hmm... Maybe I just don't live in a shithole.
  • Options
    PerpetualAscentPerpetualAscent Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    You can't get a girlfriend so it must be the fault of all women?

Whatever makes you feel better.
  • Options
    The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do girls urinate on walls? Someone explain this one to me.

Was in a busy students pub a few years ago and this pished up ladette who couldn't be bothered to queue for the ladies (not that she was a lady) came into the gents and peed in the urinal right next to me and she didn't seem at all bothered that anyone could see her. She just pulled her pants down to her knees, leant back and somehow she did actually manage to do it. I get the impression she'd done it a few times and was probably her party trick given the fact she was so confident. I was horrified.

If a bloke had done the same in the ladies toilet he'd have been kicked out and reported to the police. Some women behave like absolute animals these days especially with their insane drinking games and throwing as many vodka shots down their necks in the shortest amount of time possible while spouting a string of f words. This is why I stay away from town centres and young people's pubs because the majority of the customers are idiots. Blokes as well as women.

In my personal experience when it comes to meeting people in pubs, the general rule is, quieter the better. If you want to get to know someone you don't want to be going where you can't hear yourself think. Plus the more youth orientated a place tends to be the more chance you have of coming into contact with drunken morons. I tend to stick to older peoples pubs as you get less trouble, less idiots and nicer more respectful people and the young ones who go in are mostly all decent people who go for a quiet 'social' drink.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LakieLady wrote: »
    No-one would need to urinate in the street if there were more public toilets, and they were kept open at night.

I've often been caught short on the 30 minute walk home from town of an evening, and they shut our lavs at 7pm. I'm far from a ladette at nearly 60, and haven't been paralytic for many years (and I've never puked in the street or lain in the gutter), but I must confess to having the occasional pee down a dark alley of a night.

That's no excuse for behaving like a sewer rat. If you knew the walk was 30 minutes and the toilets on the way home would be shut then you should have made sure you went for one before you left the pub. I've never been out with any woman who's ever peed in the street. It's a disgusting thing to do.

Do you also think lack of bins is an excuse to drop litter?
  • Options
    Noel CanardNoel Canard Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The chavvy types of 'ladies' are usually found in inner cities.

The more decent ones are found out in the country (aka posh areas).
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »
    That's no excuse for behaving like a sewer rat. If you knew the walk was 30 minutes and the toilets on the way home would be shut then you should have made sure you went for one before you left the pub. I've never been out with any woman who's ever peed in the street. It's a disgusting thing to do.

Presumably you feel the same way towards men who pee in the street also?
  • Options
    marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    I can't say I have noticed the majority if women/girls in this country getting pissed, throwing up, pissing up walls and shagging any guy that's breathing.

Hmm... Maybe I just don't live in a shithole.

Oh, this area is full of scummy women. I can go to a club and girls will easily go back home with me. But I don't find it appealing when a girl is willing to give it up so easily. There are no classy girls here, only girls walking around in mini dresses at night or chavs in the day. And their accents turn me off them immediately.

They also swear every other word. Finding a good girl here is literally like looking for a diamond in a sand pit.
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I my forties I realise that I have nothing much in common with teenagers. The people I work with who are in their late teens/early twenties seem to speaking another language.

Having said that in my late teens/early twenties I used to go out get drunk and leer at women on a regular basis. So I am hardly one to talk about people's classlessness. I even got so blind drunk I got myself run over.

I have worked many classy and intelligent women during my working life and in fact most women are like that. Some, just like me, need a little time to work that classlessness out of their system.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The chavvy types of 'ladies' are usually found in inner cities.

The more decent ones are found out in the country (aka posh areas).

Its not just city centres.

I live in a large village on the edge of rural countryside and it's mainly a leafy green middle class area and believe me there's more knobheads here in one square mile than when we go out to the city.

Practically everyone you speak to does drugs round here and you can't go into any pubs in the centre of the village without being surrounded by idiotic alpha males looking for an argument and loud orange faced chavvy ladettes getting hammered on vodka jellies and jagerbombs and staggering about in gutters in their high heels clenching their Gucci handbags whilst swearing their heads off. They may have money and posh clothes but they lack the same amount of class as the ones in the city centres.

There's fights nearly every Friday night and it's usually started by the women or some posh pr*ck in a Ralph Lauren shirt who thinks he's gods gift to the female race. The place is full of boy racers and posers tear-arseing up and down the highstreet in a car that mummy and daddy has paid for. There's only one pub in the village to go to to avoid the brainless morons as everywhere else is full of idiots who think because they live in a rural middle class area it gives them the right to act like a complete t***. We've got a social club on the outskirts of the village but that just gets full of druggies, alcoholics and low life chavs and people on benefits.

If we want to get away from all the idiots we have to either drive out to some remote country gastro food pub and pay through the nose to sit in a place with no atmosphere where nobody will talk to you or find an old fashioned pub that's frequented by old people with a hope you might bump into the odd respectful young person. They just don't seem to have any pubs for respectful decent young people. It's either pubs for braindead idiots or quiet pubs for old people.

I think all the decent young people are either down the leisure centre or out doing some kind of hobby or evening class or just at home. There's no decent people (men OR women) in pubs around here.
  • Options
    darkislanddarkisland Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree re the feminism issue. Some women (by no means even most) go on about being treated the same as men which is fair enough. But the same women also expect special treatment in certain situations,

From what I can gather 'feminism' is is really just a mechanism to allow 'wimmin' to do as they please without any need for responsibilty or accountability.
  • Options
    pickwickpickwick Posts: 25,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These "where are all the nice women" threads are always fantastic at showcasing the nasty, judgemental, hypocritical guys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    marc_p88 wrote: »
    Oh, this area is full of scummy women. I can go to a club and girls will easily go back home with me. But I don't find it appealing when a girl is willing to give it up so easily. There are no classy girls here, only girls walking around in mini dresses at night or chavs in the day. And their accents turn me off them immediately.

They also swear every other word. Finding a good girl here is literally like looking for a diamond in a sand pit.

Your double standards are awe-inspiring. You take girls home for sex just after meeting them - how does that make them scummy and you not? They aren't allowed to want sex on the first night, yet you are, it seems, and without recrimination.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What, all the women?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darkisland wrote: »
    From what I can gather 'feminism' is is really just a mechanism to allow 'wimmin' to do as they please without any need for responsibilty or accountability.

Feminism is a way for horrible bitchy women with a chip on their shoulders to gain superiority (not equality) over their male counterparts generally by acting more alpha than your average male. It's a way to treat them with contempt and gain special privileges, under the excuse that, at some point in history 'some men' may not have treated women as respectfully as they should have. So that then gives them carté blanche to do as they like without any repercussions because they believe that because 'some' men act like that then they should be allowed to as well.

I don't see what's so wrong with women behaving like ladies so long as men behave like gentlemen. I can't understand why so many women wish to emulate a bloke who acts like a yob. Blokes get blind drunk and swear and pee in the streets and fight so somehow these women feel it's OK for them to behave like that too. It's no more acceptable for a woman than it is for a bloke. It's called not having any respect for yourself.

Sadly I feel that the way this country is heading, we are breeding a nation of selfish disrespectful people who have no self respect or consideration for anyone but themselves and that goes for both sexes.
  • Options
    Noel CanardNoel Canard Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not just city centres.

I live in a large village on the edge of rural countryside and it's mainly a leafy green middle class area and believe me there's more knobheads here in one square mile than when we go out to the city.

Practically everyone you speak to does drugs round here and you can't go into any pubs in the centre of the village without being surrounded by idiotic alpha males looking for an argument and loud orange faced chavvy ladettes getting hammered on vodka jellies and jagerbombs and staggering about in gutters in their high heels clenching their Gucci handbags whilst swearing their heads off. They may have money and posh clothes but they lack the same amount of class as the ones in the city centres.

There's fights nearly every Friday night and it's usually started by the women or some posh pr*ck in a Ralph Lauren shirt who thinks he's gods gift to the female race. The place is full of boy racers and posers tear-arseing up and down the highstreet in a car that mummy and daddy has paid for. There's only one pub in the village to go to to avoid the brainless morons as everywhere else is full of idiots who think because they live in a rural middle class area it gives them the right to act like a complete t***. We've got a social club on the outskirts of the village but that just gets full of druggies, alcoholics and low life chavs and people on benefits.

If we want to get away from all the idiots we have to either drive out to some remote country gastro food pub and pay through the nose to sit in a place with no atmosphere where nobody will talk to you or find an old fashioned pub that's frequented by old people with a hope you might bump into the odd respectful young person. They just don't seem to have any pubs for respectful decent young people. It's either pubs for braindead idiots or quiet pubs for old people.

I think all the decent young people are either down the leisure centre or out doing some kind of hobby or evening class or just at home. There's no decent people (men OR women) in pubs around here.

I'm actually shocked to read there's chavvy-like behaviour in middle-class areas.

And I know it's probably been mentioned before but why not try to meet people via online? The women mainly do seem respectful and genuine. Maybe it's because they've been through all the horrible stuff you've mentioned and they now want a quiet and respectful (and respectable) life?
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Oh, this area is full of scummy women. I can go to a club and girls will easily go back home with me. .

Surely that makes you scummy, for giving it up to a girl so easily?

Double standards in play here?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Milian wrote: »
    Your double standards are awe-inspiring. You take girls home for sex just after meeting them - how does that make them scummy and you not? They aren't allowed to want sex on the first night, yet you are, it seems, and without recrimination.

Playing devil's advocate here, he could have meant theoretically that the girls 'would' if given the chance go home and sleep with him on the first night rather than the fact they actually did. I don't think the OP is some kind of stud.

I think it could have been the way he worded it. I think what he meant was, 'They will go home and sleep with me IF I give them the opportunity to. But because I don't like that quality in a woman, I won't.'

Of course I could be totally wrong but that's how I read it.
  • Options
    marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milian wrote: »

No, I don't just take girls home. I was referring to the kind of girls that frequent the clubs and how easy they are in general here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feminism is a way for horrible bitchy women with a chip on their shoulders to gain superiority (not equality) over their male counterparts generally by acting more alpha than your average male. It's a way to treat them with contempt and gain special privileges, under the excuse that, at some point in history 'some men' may not have treated women as respectfully as they should have. So that then gives them carté blanche to do as they like without any repercussions because they believe that because 'some' men act like that then they should be allowed to as well.

I don't see what's so wrong with women behaving like ladies so long as men behave like gentlemen. I can't understand why so many women wish to emulate a bloke who acts like a yob. Blokes get blind drunk and swear and pee in the streets and fight so somehow these women feel it's OK for them to behave like that too. It's no more acceptable for a woman than it is for a bloke. It's called not having any respect for yourself.

Sadly I feel that the way this country is heading, we are breeding a nation of selfish disrespectful people who have no self respect or consideration for anyone but themselves and that goes for both sexes.

Well said. The issue of 'feminism' has been so manipulated by the misandrist industry throughout journalism, broadcast, politics and education (to name but a few) that 'wimmin' can pretty much do, say, write or behave as they please on the basis that any criticism (or accurate observations for that matter) are self-riteously procalimed as as heinious attack on their 'right' to do whatever they want. It's an age old tactic - quash legitimate analysis and debate by branding oneself as a devilishly put-upon victim.
    Institutions such as the BBC for example have swallowed hook, line, and sinker the new orthodoxy that some are more equal than others by their grovelling at the altar of radical feminism. Western 'wimmin' are possibly the most cosseted yet unaccountable demographic group on the planet - yet in the U.K. the baffling sense of entitlement is pandered to, and in turn, is institutionally re-inforced in a narcissistic frenzy from the top of Government down to the lowliest of lame local councils.

Like spoilt children who've never heard the word 'no'.

P.S. - I can't remember where I read this, but it struck a chord: "why is it when 'wimmin' decide they want to behave as men, they never behave as nice men ?
  • Options
    pickwickpickwick Posts: 25,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Western 'wimmin' are possibly the most cosseted yet unaccountable demographoc group on the planet...
    I need a *dead of laughter* emoticon, stat!

Most intelligent women with self-respect are feminists, mind you, so I can see how hating feminists AND women with no self-respect could severely limit your options, dating-wise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pickwick wrote: »
    I need a *dead of laughter* emoticon, stat!

Most intelligent women with self-respect are feminists, mind you, so I can see how hating feminists AND women with no self-respect could severely limit your options, dating-wise.

Most ? I thought generalisations and stereotypes were no go areas ? I never used the word 'hate' or implied hatred of anyone. Tiresome narcissists aren't important enough to me to rouse that particular emotion - I save that one for issues that actually merit strong emotion. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well said. The issue of 'feminism' has been so manipulated by the misandrist industry throughout journalism, broadcast, politics and education (to name but a few) that 'wimmin' can pretty much do, say, write or behave as they please on the basis that any criticism (or accurate observations for that matter) are self-riteously procalimed as as heinious attack on their 'right' to do whatever they want. It's an age old tactic - quash legitimate analysis and debate by branding oneself as a devilishly put-upon victim.
    Institutions such as the BBC for example have swallowed hook, line, and sinker the new orthodoxy that some are more equal than others by their grovelling at the altar of radical feminism. Western 'wimmin' are possibly the most cosseted yet unaccountable demographoc group on the planet - yet in the U.K. the baffling sense of entitlement is pandered to, and in turn, is institutionally re-inforced in a narcissistic frenzy from the top of Government down to the lowliest of lame local councils.

Like spoilt children who've never heard the word 'no'.

P.S. - I can't remember where I read this, but it struck a chord: "why is it when 'wimmin' decide they want to behave as men, they never behave as nice men ?

You find exactly the same reversal of equality in racism too to the point that those who were previously the ones on the receiving end of discrimination end up having immunity to treat the opposite party as they so wish and end up having unequally more rights than them and as you say, ' branding oneself as a devilishly put-upon victim' thus causing society to pander to their every whim and walk on eggshells. So much for equality when one demographic gets superior treatment and privileges over those who once treated them unequally.

Sounds more like a swing in the opposite direction rather than a resetting of the balance.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    The British male's motto is "any hole's a goal" and the female's is "any dick will do the trick".