Quite sad at the amount of support Gina's lost

13»

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No that is because Ginas behavior has been atrocious this week

Spot On..althought I wouldn't have only said this week;)
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillipot wrote: »
    Mmm and second most hated in another, bizzare innit? she ain't gonna win anyway as everybody has now seen her awful taste in men
    can't understand BBOTS even having the guy on , when have they ever had a bf or gf on BBOTS performing, seems a bit bias to me, and that won't sit well with voting public:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I don't think its sad at all it, my faith in humanity has 'soared', knowing that people wont tolerate that sort of behaviour :)

Well said...
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    callym1980 wrote: »
    I still support her, Hazel deliberately goaded her to get a reaction and it is to Gina's detriment that she fell for that and BB's intervention. She was also on the receiving end of some vile insults. The arguments were not pretty and did her no favours but I am not one of those supporters who think my chosen favourite cannot be flawed.

Absolutely. I'm more of a Gina supporter than anyone else. I like Dexter too I should add.

But I completely agree with you. There's no way I'm going to say that Gina is an angel. I think she did let herself down.
    I don't think it was about being bigheaded, because it was just to do with Hazel. I think it had more to do with that phone call from her boyfriend which made Gina feel that she could argue with Hazel without restraint and it would be validated.
    But no one ends up looking good if two people are arguing like fishwives.

But you accept that and move on. She did something which wasn't so great, it put a few people off her, but you approach a brand new week, the final week, with a fresh attitude and see what happens next.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Can I just say, as a Hazel supporter...... I will not be voting for Dexter..... to spite Gina, or for any other reason..... just wanted to put that out there :D

You might be the only one:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    It is Big Brother's fault giving her the power and the line-up task and the audience cheering, same thing that happened to Wolfy.
    Jesus! blame it on anything but gina , she was only in the door five mins and she was behaving like a bitch, she calmed down when she kept getting nominated and now its all reared its ugly head again, you cant hide that type of vile bitchy behaviour it must have been so difficult for her and she hid it well i,ll give her that! THATS JUST WHO SHE IS, sorry.:p
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you expect? People aren't going to vote for that sort of behavior and that language/attitude. People might get fooled some of the time but not all the time.

And if anything, I think it is the way she is playing up now, like the pub food nonsense she came out with last night. People don't like to think they are being taken for mugs.
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could only play a game for so long before her true self reared it's ugly head again. I can see her being evicted first on final night.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    You might be the only one:D

Oh well, I'll just go sit in the corner....by myself :D
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. I'm more of a Gina supporter than anyone else. I like Dexter too I should add.

But I completely agree with you. There's no way I'm going to say that Gina is an angel. I think she did let herself down.
    I don't think it was about being bigheaded, because it was just to do with Hazel. I think it had more to do with that phone call from her boyfriend which made Gina feel that she could argue with Hazel without restraint and it would be validated.
    But no one ends up looking good if two people are arguing like fishwives.

But you accept that and move on. She did something which wasn't so great, it put a few people off her, but you approach a brand new week, the final week, with a fresh attitude and see what happens next.
    that would be very convenient wouldn't it - but most people don't forget or view someone in a different light after they show themselves up to be nasty - and Gina isn't going to be a different person all of a sudden because its the last week, it is what it is, and as we've seen with Hazel, mud sticks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Oh well, I'll just go sit in the corner....by myself :D

S'ok, you can come and sit with us Gina fans, we won't insist you vote for her and you won't need a tin hat either. The only rule is that you have to carry on being fair ;) Now, which flavour of crisps would you like, we have all sorts here ;) YL is making the drinks as it's Pimms o'clock ;)
  • Options
    matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still love Gina but I have to admit that I've been a little put off due to the arguments and I'm wondering if I want her to win or not.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO BB shoved her under a Bus last week with the Queen Bee task and she fell for it. She could not help herself having a go at Hazel and imo that is what will cause her the win.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Really ? i'm sorry but anyone who insults someone the way she has over the last week doesn't deserve any fans.

Totally agree, Gina has shown her true colours with how spiteful and vindictive that she has been to Hazel. When they had their arguments some of the bile that came out of Ginas mouth was disgusting.

I feel that Gina never liked the attention that Hazel got from Daley, Dan, Charlie and the twins and when she went into the SH she done everything she possible could to turn Dexter against Hazel. Even Dexter was mad about Hazel early on but Gina kept onto him constantly to make Hazel look bad. Gina has had a jealousy and hatred for Hazel for a very long time and she could not contain that hatred and this is what has brought Gina down.

I also think that Gina has lied to us all about who she really is and not the little posh girl that she is making out, I noticed when she was drying her hair on the morning of the eviction standing next to Hazel that when they were arguing Ginas posh accent completely went and that she is totally fake! Deep down she is as common as muck!
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    S'ok, you can come and sit with us Gina fans, we won't insist you vote for her and you won't need a tin hat either. The only rule is that you have to carry on being fair ;) Now, which flavour of crisps would you like, we have all sorts here ;) YL is making the drinks as it's Pimms o'clock ;)

Being a Hazel supporter, sitting with some of the more avid Gina fans, would feel like a canary surrounded by 50 cats :D

I do however appreciate some of the Gina fans are fair with their postings, so will happily sit alongside those....... I always try to be fair, but I can't say I'll ever support Gina I'm afraid. :)
  • Options
    trebleceltreblecel Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    The tin lid on it was when she was gloating at Hazels eviction and still bitching for hours afterwards.
    Dexter didn't do that when Callum left and look at their rivalry/dislike for each other.
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was a horrible bitch in the first week, why is anyone surprised
  • Options
    Elle94Elle94 Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Hazel wound her up knowing what Gina was really like, and Gina flipped and out came the language and tone of voice that she's used to and who she really is, - thank Hazel for that, or you'd all have believed her act
    Two wrongs don't make a right. As my mum would say.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm loving it :D
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I have supported Gina and Dexter all the way from the start. I still like her, but think she shot herself in the foot. It feels like Makosi all over again for me, as I had backed her and Science all the way. My faves rarely win, so I am hoping it changes this year.

My votes to win will probably all go towards dexter now.
  • Options
    Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That argument with Hazel put me right off her. I've only been a casual fan this series - don't really care who wins as long as it's not The Twins, and Gina to a lesser extent.

Gina is the ONLY one who deserves this but a sam or dexter win would be okay too.

She is already in the final cause she wont get nommed tomorrow!

Thats hilaaarious!
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Elle94 wrote: »
    Two wrongs don't make a right. As my mum would say.

Right has nothing to do with it. Maybe that's the real issue - so many people are locked into a win/lose mentality, they ignore anything that doesn't fall so neatly into it. Gina did some stuff, some of that stuff was good, some of that stuff was bad, and as a result, some people decided the bad had grown to outweigh the good.
  • Options
    Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treblecel wrote: »
    The tin lid on it was when she was gloating at Hazels eviction and still bitching for hours afterwards.
    Dexter didn't do that when Callum left and look at their rivalry/dislike for each other.

and thats why Gina is a great HM, cause she doesnt hide her feelings to keep herself under the radar!
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Miranda123 wrote: »
    Gina is the ONLY one who deserves this but a sam or dexter win would be okay too.

She is already in the final cause she wont get nommed tomorrow!

Thats hilaaarious!

I think she will pick up some noms tomorrow, as the twins were upset about Hazel's eviction and wouldn't have liked Gina's behaviour. Then there might be tactical nominations, as they all want the chance to win and they still think Gina is the favourite. I can really seeing her being up for eviction this week and fans of other housemates throwing loads of votes her way. I wouldn't be shocked to see her evicted, I still think she deserves her place in the finals, so will be very sad if she went. :(
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The pretend act on trying to convince us she hasn't eaten "pub food" is just going to put even more people off her.