Options

Levi Roots is probably at home now ordering a chinese...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
Forum Member
✭✭
They had no idea who he was really did they? (the twins)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »

And having stuffed themselves full with the bar-b-que they still wanted a chinese - don't they every stop eating or thinking of food - so greedy it's untrue
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those twins have a terrible attitude. They are always playing up to the camera, and they think they are the funniest things ever Lol. They really think they are very special.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    That was the funniest line ever from the twins. :D
    However, I thought it odd how much attention Levi payed to Gina, saying her name over and over and yet he called Sophie "you."
    Makes you wonder how much BB he has been watching. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    However, I thought it odd how much attention Levi payed to Gina, saying her name over and over and yet he called Sophie "you."

I think he meant that in a friendly way, like 'oh you!' because he'd obviously had to spend some time explaining the food preparation to her.

I knew he was a musician but hadn't a clue about this famous sauce making business. He had a certain Jane Austen way about him. Lawks-a-mercy!
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    And having stuffed themselves full with the bar-b-que they still wanted a chinese - don't they every stop eating or thinking of food - so greedy it's untrue
    Those twins have a terrible attitude. They are always playing up to the camera, and they think they are the funniest things ever Lol. They really think they are very special.

Cant stand the odious pair:mad:
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will bet the do know who he was, I can see them watching Dragons Den avidly :D It was just a throwaway joke :D
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »

He told her he was proud of her and she has a lot of support from the Caribbean.....:D:cool:
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    I found myself very relaxed by his soothing voice, it was a great way of bringing a splash of culture to Big Bro. :D

Shifted a fair few bottles of Reggae Reggae into the bargain no doubt.
  • Options
    lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bacon&Eggs wrote: »
    I found myself very relaxed by his soothing voice, it was a great way of bringing a splash of culture to Big Bro. :D

Yes the cynic in me thought that.... At the end of each episode there has been a list of companies paying for product placement e.g L'Oreal etc, I thought this was one long advert.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So would I if the alternative was one of his ready meals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bacon&Eggs wrote: »

A fantastic 20 minute ad for Reggae Reggae wasn't it :D I bet Peter Jones was rubbing his hands in glee at the idea of all that free promotion!
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I predict they will go on a diet, lose a ton of weight when they get out, then bring out a fitness/workout DVD, no seriously i do! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    I predict they will go on a diet, lose a ton of weight when they get out, then bring out a fitness/workout DVD, no seriously i do! Lol
    I think they may lose weight - it seems easier for Joe as he's already a couple of stone lighter than Jack. I predict at least one of them will lose their virginity within 2 weeks of leaving the BB house, not that we will know :D (thank the lord lol)
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lawd a'Mercy!! Actually, his meals are quite nice if pricey.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

tee hee hee:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    I think he meant that in a friendly way, like 'oh you!' because he'd obviously had to spend some time explaining the food preparation to her.

I knew he was a musician but hadn't a clue about this famous sauce making business. He had a certain Jane Austen way about him. Lawks-a-mercy!

In the Daily Mail's fake pr story about Gina, she said her bf's family sold a brand of sauce that was available in Harrods, so she knew he had money.

I did wonder if the bf is related to Levi Roots, and that he and Gina are aready acquainted.
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I think they may lose weight - it seems easier for Joe as he's already a couple of stone lighter than Jack. I predict at least one of them will lose their virginity within 2 weeks of leaving the BB house, not that we will know :D (thank the lord lol)

Haha can you imagine it - Daily Star front page *BB Joe in sextape scandal* :D

Who would be the lucky lady though? :cool:
  • Options
    elmer fudelmer fud Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I thought Levi was a bit saucy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Do we know Levi doesn't not enjoy a good Chinese takeaway when at home?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Eugh! :eek: *runs off to get some bleach for the brain*

Some things should be left unsaid. :eek::o:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eugh! :eek: *runs off to get some bleach for the brain*

Some things should be left unsaid. :eek::o:p:D
    Sorry :D I'm dumbing down to fit in with some of the threads ;) It's a quiet day on the board lol
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    lovetochat wrote: »
    Yes the cynic in me thought that.... At the end of each episode there has been a list of companies paying for product placement e.g L'Oreal etc, I thought this was one long advert.
    A fantastic 20 minute ad for Reggae Reggae wasn't it :D I bet Peter Jones was rubbing his hands in glee at the idea of all that free promotion!

It's one way of getting around the rules.

In the Daily Mail's fake pr story about Gina, she said her bf's family sold a brand of sauce that was available in Harrods, so she knew he had money.

I did wonder if the bf is related to Levi Roots, and that he and Gina are aready acquainted.

Ikarumbaaa. Must check this one out.

I was thinking of leaving my 5 million pound Knitsbridge pad to pop around to Harrods, but my driver is having the day off :mad: I'll let my fingers do the walking

http://www.harrods.com/food-and-wine/condiments/sauces

Surprisingly Harrods don't do Reggae Reggae sauce. SNOBS :D
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a happy chappy he was
    cool name
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    bambii wrote: »
    The twins don't know anything, they think they do but as they don't listen and learn they are going to stay dummies.
  • Options
    jaydashjaydash Posts: 1,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly off-topic, but seeing as we're talking about Levi....

I was thinking he's got a really great voice for reggae. I know that he's made millions from the sauce now, but surely he could have been a recording artist, something I assume he originally wanted to do?