Options

Q & A with Steven Moffat at Edinburgh Festival!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
Forum Member
Whovians!

The Grand Moff himself will be appearing at the AdLib show at the Assembly Hall, Sat 21st.

He's being interviewed by Frank Skinner and then there's a Q & A where the audience can grill Steven about all things Who.

Ticket Info: https://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/spoken-word/ad-lib-spontaneous-genius?day=21-08-2013&performance=3%3A11594#book

Comments

• Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Q1 So Frank: Doesn't he look a bit tired?
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    21st is next Wednesday. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say Moffat Q&A's are a waste of time, but I wouldn't expect him to say anything interesting. The only interesting question the last time he was in Edinburgh was 'do Cybermen rust in the rain?'

He won't talk about the budget
    He won't talk about the 50th, except broad hyperbole
    He won't talk about actors, except to praise them in broad terms.
    He won't talk about writers, except to say they can't hire people who aren't experienced writers of UK telly (that maybe for good reason), so which ever Big Finish or noted comicbook writer you want ain't getting a gig.
    Yes, Cybermen rust in the rain. (see The Pandorica Opens).

;)
  • Options
    johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    JCR wrote: »
    He won't talk about the budget
    He won't talk about the 50th, except broad hyperbole
    He won't talk about actors, except to praise them in broad terms.
    He won't talk about writers, except to say they can't hire people who aren't experienced writers of UK telly (that maybe for good reason), so which ever Big Finish or noted comicbook writer you want ain't getting a gig.
    Fair enough. They don't sound like the sort of questions that would interest me anyway.
  • Options
    SexyDavrosSexyDavros Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Considering he gives nothing away, and lies, I have no interest in what he says.
  • Options
    DICKENS99DICKENS99 Posts: 2,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank needs to be armed with the Mind Probe
  • Options
    SexyDavrosSexyDavros Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    £17 a ticket ! To see SM have his ego more inflated, ignore audience direct questions and lie to fans! Blimey. It's an odd world these days that people PAY to see things like this.

Actors will be CHARGING fans for their autographs next.