Options

It must be horrible being in that house with Gina...

missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
Forum Member
....waiting to see if you will be her next target, walking on eggshells in case you upset her. She is such a vicious little cat.
Look at the way she had a fight with Sallie right at the begining. Then she accused Jemima of being racist. Then she started on Hazel. I've noticed that if you don't suck up to Gina (like Sophie is doing) then you will become her next hate figure.
She must make a terrible atmosphere in that house. Dexter kept hiding his face the other night when she said some of the most horrible things to Hazel, and tonight he was scared to say anything when she was having a go about Charlie in case she started on him next.

Gina is a real piece of work - and not in a good way. I really wouldn't like to see her win this.:(

Comments

• Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    If they felt that way they would have nominated her, only Charlie did.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    As Hazel proved, they can stick up for themselves.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it was, I'm sure she would be getting loads of nominations - not 0, 1 then 1.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If they felt that way they would have nominated her, only Charlie did.

No they wouldn't because they were all scared of upsetting her.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »

And what about last week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As Hazel proved, they can stick up for themselves.

Yes Hazel could, but you could tell by the looks on the others faces when they had that ding dong in the bedroom that the others were terrified of being dragged into it, and afterwards they were all sucking up to Gina.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And what about last week?

What about it?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I actually think Sophie has so sucked up to Gina big time. I think this is going to be Sophie's downfall as she's being tarred with the same brush.
  • Options
    AJ_is_HOTAJ_is_HOT Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP.

She has a lot of fans who defend her every move however if they were in the house with her they wouldn't really like her because of the way she is. Well unless they do a Sophie and lick her ass all day long :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AJ_is_HOT wrote: »
    I agree with the OP.

She has a lot of fans who defend her every move however if they were in the house with her they wouldn't really like her because of the way she is. Well unless they do a Sophie and lick her ass all day long :D

Exactly, and just because Charlie was saying nice things about Hazel tonight she called her a "bum lick" Charming.
    Yet when anybody licks her bony ar$e she can't get enough of it.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't be :( I'd have lost it by now
  • Options
    boy_number_8boy_number_8 Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They mustn't hate living with her that much seeing as they haven't nominated her in ages and most (even past housemates) have openly said they like her.

If you hate her that's fine, but don't create false feelings from other housemates just to make them seem they are being "victimized"

Also by saying all the other house are "too scared" to say anything to her is just stupid. If anything they are too scared because they think she is the favorite so they dont want the public to hate them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They mustn't hate living with her that much seeing as they haven't nominated her in ages and most (even past housemates) have openly said they like her.

If you hate her that's fine, but don't create false feelings from other housemates just to make them seem they are being "victimized"

I don't hate her, but I'm not blind either. Just because you chose to close your eyes to her obvious faults, don't expect everyone else to.

Gina has had a big fallout with just about all of the girls in there, she had a fight with Sallie right at the start, then she accused Jemima of being a racist. Then she couldn't get on with Jackie because she wouldnt give the spoilt brat her bed (due to a broken arm), then it was Hazel and some horrible fights followed.
    Now its Charlie's turn because she had the nerve to praise Hazel against queen Gina's wishes.
    Wake up, she's a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    I don't hate her, but I'm not blind either. Just because you chose to close your eyes to her obvious faults, don't expect everyone else to.

Gina has had a big fallout with just about all of the girls in there, she had a fight with Sallie right at the start, then she accused Jemima of being a racist. Then she couldn't get on with Jackie because she wouldnt give the spoilt brat her bed (due to a broken arm), then it was Hazel and some horrible fights followed.
    Now its Charlie's turn because she had the nerve to praise Hazel against queen Gina's wishes.

Agreed :)
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

great post
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They want to make the final now. So everyone is being conservative. Plus I feel they are just giving Gina enough rope to do the rest.
  • Options
    AJ_is_HOTAJ_is_HOT Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well said.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of Gina's fans only defend her against the pathetic threads, the deliberate taking her 'out of context' threads. I doubt any of us mind if people dislike her but some of the threads are so obviously stupid and are only started because one mention of Gina will almost guarantee between 3-5 pages of replies. I am now, for the most part, avoiding most 'Gina is vile, I hate and despise her' threads, but sometimes the temptation to put the context to the claim is too tempting to miss.

And why are a lot of the anti Gina people more obsessed with her than the fans could ever be! Nowt stranger than folk.

By the way, it is blatantly obvious that this thread is out of context, most have not put her up because they genuinely get on with her, the only person that hasn't connected with her is Charley. If they are all scared of her then they dont deserve to win. Fact is, they all put her up for weeks, yet knew what she was like from day 1, none of them are scared to nominate her.
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think miss frizzy has a point. And as for them not nominating her, well, I'd say that's down to the fact they know she's popular on the outside. They're not stupid - they aren't going to cross the favourite, nor do I believe they can't see what a cow she really is. As I say, not that stupid.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well said.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this was going to be another thread about her not showering.
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think miss frizzy has a point. And as for them not nominating her, well, I'd say that's down to the fact they know she's popular on the outside. They're not stupid - they aren't going to cross the favourite, nor do I believe they can't see what a cow she really is. As I say, not that stupid.

If they know she's popular they should be nominating her, as she is a threat to them winning.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    But you managed to get all the way through it :p

That's what you do on a forum...you read the comments before you reply on it
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really....she got a gun :eek:
  • Options
    Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldnt be nice to live with someone that is so easily offended.