Options

This could win Dexter the series..

dexterftwdexterftw Posts: 145
Forum Member
If this is shown tomorrow, it's definitely going to earn Dexter ALOT more votes, aswell as Gina for sticking up for him.

Charlie and Sam are digging their own graves here.

Comments

• Options
    MusspussMusspuss Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    dexterftw wrote: »
    If this is shown tomorrow, it's definitely going to earn Dexter ALOT more votes, aswell as Gina for sticking up for him.

Charlie and Sam are digging their own graves here.
    It depends on how bb edit it.let wait and see tomorrow.they could make dex look like the bad guy.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're joking are you ?

If tonight's live feed is shown it will finish Dexter's chances

Charlie demolished him ! ... she was a right b itch about it, for sure ... but demolish him she did
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    I imagine it will be edited to hell and Sams rants wont be shown, but Dexters will. Making it look like Dexter had a go at Sam for nothing.

If its a fair representation of the night, Dex will look good. But its very rarely a fair edit, with anything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    You're joking are you ?

Charlie demolished him ! ... she was a right b itch about it, for sure ... but demolish him she did

No, by being a bitch she demolished herself.

it was the same thing that's happened all series, Housemates attack Dexter thinking they can make him look bad, but they really just self destruct.

plus no one really likes Charlie anyway, so it will only gain Dexter fans
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could anyone update me on whats actually happened, I've only just got back and watching the end of live feed and then ill watch the main show on 5od.
  • Options
    dexterftwdexterftw Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    You're joking are you ?

Hmm, clearly not joking or I wouldn't have posted this, and you think ganging up on him is going to earn them more votes? Think again son, Dexter's got a lot of voters coming his way soon.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Dexter or Charlie have come out of this well. It's most likely to get Gina votes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I don't think there's anything at this stage that's going to win or lose anyone the series - apart from perhaps a massive racist outburst.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Why is it always about Dexter. Dexter can take care of himself. This will take nothing from anyone. Grasping....straws...comes to mind. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    I don't think Dexter or Charlie have come out of this well. It's most likely to get Gina votes.

Why? Dexter did nothing wrong. Charlie as usual after drink was spoiling for a fight. Then bitched to the twins and sam and then sam had a go at Dexter, so how is it his fault?
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reader123 wrote: »
    Why? Dexter did nothing wrong. Charlie as usual after drink was spoiling for a fight. Then bitched to the twins and sam and then sam had a go at Dexter, so how is it his fault?

I think what Charlie is pointing out is true and therefore will be highlighted again to the viewers. His actions don't meet what he says so as well as Charlie questioning him I'm sure a lot of voters will be too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I think what Charlie is pointing out is true and therefore will be highlighted again to the viewers. His actions don't meet what he says so as well as Charlie questioning him I'm sure a lot of voters will be too.

But none of the people who have supported him thus far.

I can't believe there's anyone out there that's watched this series that doesn't know Dexter's been playing the game.
  • Options
    DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    Charlie was a nightmare tonight. What a harpie! :eek:She has exposed her own game but Dex's opponents will have enjoyed the way she tore into him and she has highlighted what she considers the many flaws in his game.. He looked exhausted by it . I think he has come off badly by it . A lot will hang on tomorrows edit but i am worried for Dexter. :( All the references to 'devious' Dexter on the highlights and the attempts to blame him for Sophie's eviction and also the attempt to get Sophie to slate him during her interview make me think the edit is turning against him. I hope not. He's been a fantastic housemate and deserves to do well at the finale.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie can never come out of this scenario well for two reasons:

A) the viewers know she played Callum and Dexter off against each other and loved it.

B) she's repeatedly told Dexter that she doesn't fancy him, yet appears to want constant proof and reinforcement of his undying devotion. Why?

There is no possible way to spin it so that Charlie comes out of this looking good.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Shes full shite, me me me, loves the attention, likes to cause rows then goes and tittle tattles to everyone. If she doesnt know her own mind by now she never will. Stupid woman needs to grow up.
    She uses people to her advantage then drops them just as quickly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're joking are you ?

Comical innit?
  • Options
    ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    It was the same old claptrap - it hasn't worked against Dexter so far, so why should it now? In fact, it was much worse because she repeated the private conversation in the bedroom behind Dexter's back, got everybody involved (apart from Gina - depsite her best efforts) and turned it into a bitchfest.
  • Options
    Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    Charlie can never come out of this scenario well for two reasons:

A) the viewers know she played Callum and Dexter off against each other and loved it.

B) she's repeatedly told Dexter that she doesn't fancy him, yet appears to want constant proof and reinforcement of his undying devotion. Why?

There is no possible way to spin it so that Charlie comes out of this looking good.

The fact this whole thing started over the fact that he didn't sit beside her. Has she ever sat beside him on his eviction night... NO... and he has asked her to.
    Yes I do agree with Gina he should have just told her, that spot is lucky for him, he's sat their from the beginning he's not gonna stop now. But she probably wouldn't believe that either :rolleyes:

BIB - That's the bit that has me so confused, why exactly does she care if she only see's him as a friend? She keeps saying actions speak louder than words. What exactly does she want him to do?
    I wish Dexter would just ask her this.
  • Options
    anteroantero Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Tomorrow's HLs could secure a Ginxter final two if edited right, they were both amazing tonight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    antero wrote: »
    Tomorrow's HLs could secure a Ginxter final two if edited right, they were both amazing tonight

They need to show Charlie Twins and Sam in the bedroom baying for Dex's blood - it was so nasty and uncalled for = he might be playing a game but so are they but he has always remained polite respectful and has never gone to the levels that they do and tonight it was at an all time low

They need to be exposed for the nasty morons they are
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Is there somewhere to watch recordings of the live feeds?