Options

*** The Gina Appreciation Thread *** (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Also Gina seems popular on all social networks whereas from what I saw Deana was mainly just popular on the forums (I was a fan of her btw). Twitter generally couldn't take to her. Heck, a lot were Conor supporters.

Gina can still win this!

Oh yeah I remember :D Twitter always used to say Deana was cringey and a loser for doing the soldiers things and the prayers etc. Gina has a better chance for sure
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    In case I get banned again for any reason I just want to say keep voting for Gina guys, your votes could make all of the difference come Monday night, she has been a brilliant housemate and deserves to win I am proud to be a Gina supporter and am going to continue voting tomorrow using up as much credit as I can afford. I know going up against Sam's army seems impossible but they lack one thing we have PASSION, so let's not run away from this fight but let's charge head on into it and vote for Gina, she can win if we all believe in it. :)

Loving this :)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    In case I get banned again for any reason I just want to say keep voting for Gina guys, your votes could make all of the difference come Monday night, she has been a brilliant housemate and deserves to win I am proud to be a Gina supporter and am going to continue voting tomorrow using up as much credit as I can afford. I know going up against Sam's army seems impossible but they lack one thing we have PASSION, so let's not run away from this fight but let's charge head on into it and vote for Gina, she can win if we all believe in it. :)
    I think the main difference between Deana losing support and coming 3rd last year and Gina losing support this year, is that Gina has been gaining that support back whereas Deana didn't and it was a bit of a downward spiral.

Gina has been slowly pulling it back and IF we can get her into the final 2 then imo she can definitely win, because a lot of Dexter fans would transfer their vote to Gina if she is up against Sam. I think Sam fans would vote for Gina over Dexter if it is a Gina/Dexter final 2.

Its just way to hard to call which is why every vote counts. :D
    I hope you're right. I think aside from Gina winning this is what I want to happen the most

I agree with you all support is gathering again and thats what the others are aware of too. Gina winning this would mean that a woman of great strength and generosity would win and BB should be aware of this.;):)

Positive positive :D:D:D:D

Off to bed all night. ;):)
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da33431 wrote: »
    I'll be so disappointed if we all go different ways for CBB. But I know some of your names from the past, you all have great taste :D

Me too! Even though Abz is a member of the family - well he is my son in law's half brother as they have the same Mother, if there is another HM in CBB that the majority like, then I will join you all :D
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Can this hour-long mass vote last for 19 hours? :p

I don't see why not I think a 19 hour long mass vote is a great idea, Twitter should do this too. ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bbxtra saying that his "source" is saying that Sam is winning the votes.

Ignore him - he is a liar :D
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/369211133099401217/photo/1

A picture of Gina without her extensions.

Goodnight mita
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was great, very likeable, she also took a lot of stick from Conor and his crew and she was a strong independent lady. She was very different to Gina though. She spoilt it for herself in the last 2 weeks, she really kept digging at Luke S and it didn't go down very well.

I feel the same may happen and Sam will steal it this year as did Luke A last year, they both have the back stories.

"Yu shoulda pressed the button" - she made me laugh but I was mainly a Luke A supporter. But so long as the Outsiders won, I didn't mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch the show last year, but I thought I would post the Final voting percentages to help things along this year. They don't seem to release the actual numbers though hmmm

Week 9
    Luke A 55%
    Deana 34%
    Ashleigh 6%
    Becky 5%

Week 10
    Deana 40%
    Adam 35%
    Ash 12%
    Scott 12%

Final (to win)
    Luke A 33%
    Adam 28%
    Deana 21%
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poll results mean nothing guys - I remember seeing one poll last year which had Sara winning with a comfortable margin, followed by Adam, then Deana, then Luke A, with Luke S in last place.
  • Options
    da33431da33431 Posts: 48,937
    Forum Member
    Goodnight mita, sweet Gina dreams :D
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Just thought I'd pop in and wish you guys luck for tomorrow :) If it can't be Dexter who wins, I hope it's Gina!

I just watched her argument with Sallie again. Iconic :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Why should Sam be leading the vote? I don't believe i t to be honest. ;):)

Neither do I - it is young girls mostly voting for him and I can't see them spending £30 to £50 on voting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    More positive threads on the main forum :) and she leading on the main digital spy poll!
  • Options
    sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg “@BBUKLive: 11.23pm: Sam is telling Gina how he feels about her. It sounds like he has been holding a torch for her all along. #bbuklive #gam”
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    Omg “@BBUKLive: 11.23pm: Sam is telling Gina how he feels about her. It sounds like he has been holding a torch for her all along. #bbuklive #gam”

Yeah just posted it on MF, how bizarre!:eek:
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG....:eek: I did think he might do ageeeees ago when he was denying it to Sophie, but then I thought nahhhhh.

I might be being cynical but he tells her the night before the final? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listen guys - Gina can do this! The fact that so many are posting negative threads about her show they are running scared. Keep voting and I am sure we can get her the win.
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Jade" wrote: »
    Just thought I'd pop in and wish you guys luck for tomorrow :) If it can't be Dexter who wins, I hope it's Gina!

I just watched her argument with Sallie again. Iconic :p

Thank you. :):) Likewise for Dexter, if Gina's out before him then I'll definitely vote for him. I love both!

"If you was a professional you'd be in Celebrity Big Brother, not this Big Brother, so shut up."
    "You're a skidmark on society!"

She completely slayed Sallie IMO. :D
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    XAndyX wrote: »
    More positive threads on the main forum :) and she leading on the main digital spy poll!

That's good!

What on earth?! :eek::o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Listen guys - Gina can do this! The fact that sandy is posting negative threads about her show they are running scared. Keep voting and I am sure we can get her the win.

Corrected for you :p
  • Options
    The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Listen guys - Gina can do this! The fact that so many are posting negative threads about her show they are running scared. Keep voting and I am sure we can get her the win.

I'm trying Jean, I am spending every penny I can muster and promoting her as much as possible and then at least I can say tomorrow night I have tried my best whatever happens :)
  • Options
    wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/369211133099401217/photo/1

A picture of Gina without her extensions.

Goodnight mita

She actually looks really nice like this :)
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I pray to god Gina wins she would be my favourite winner ever if she did tbh and it's about time Channel 5 had a female Normal Series winner !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What we also have to remember is a vote for Gina is a step closer to giving a charity 100k! :D