Options

The Official X Factor Australia 2013 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree, I hate how on home visits the judges always have to say one bad thing about the performance to leave us wondering if the person's gonna get through.. he told jiordan to put personality into the performance and then when she put will.i.am complained that her acting was not allowing her to put 100% into her singing.. Jiordan's performance was the best of the girls
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am very excited for tomorrow's bootcamp verdict show, I think based on how the show was edited Jiordan,Joelle and Vendulka will be getting though.

I would have T and Omar in the top 3 boys for sure although I think they will fight it out for the last spot as I think both Jai and Taylor are sailing through to the live shows.

There is a lot of potential in the groups, I think the created mixed group is a lock for the live shows.

My prediction on the finale 3 overs is Tyler,Barry and Dami.
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I am very excited for tomorrow's bootcamp verdict show, I think based on how the show was edited Jiordan,Joelle and Vendulka will be getting though.

I would have T and Omar in the top 3 boys for sure although I think they will fight it out for the last spot as I think both Jai and Taylor are sailing through to the live shows.

There is a lot of potential in the groups, I think the created mixed group is a lock for the live shows.

My prediction on the finale 3 overs is Tyler,Barry and Dami.

I would prefer Gemma over Tyler to be honest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Well for me I hope its:

Boys: Taylor, Ofisa, Omar (but I know Ronan will pick Jai anyway)

Girls: Jiordan, Joelle and Riv ( I dont really like Vendulka sorry guys )

Groups: JTR, Mixed group and Adira Belle ( for some reason I feel like Straight Up will go through )

Overs: Dami, Barry, Michael ( I like Kat but I wasnt really impressed by her performance but I still do want her to go through its either her or Michael but more to Kat )
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat, Barry, Dami for Overs IMO

I don't see Vendulka and Jiordan both making Top 3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer Gemma over Tyler to be honest.

This is how I think it will go down however based on the performances I don't think Tyler should go through.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww just catching up on this before XF UK starts....Seeing Dannii there really makes me miss her....Come back to XF UK Dannii...I know it wont happen but a guy can dream right?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If anyone could kindly post who the official top 12 are it would be much appreciated :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think Joelle won't make Top 3, she tweeted 'Top 12 is revealed tonight, what a journey it was.'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    that would suck... I bet they didnt expect her to be this popular
  • Options
    Forum Member
    but Id also find it weird cause Joelle was the last to perform on both home visits episodes and she was kinda pimped so it would be just dumb to pimp someone not to ler them through
  • Options
    Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top 3 Girls
    Joelle, Jiordan, Ellie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    really?! Im really surprised about one not making it and she's going to be really sad... I honestly don't understand this decision, the performance of the last one you posted was average at its best
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    really?! Im really surprised about one not making it and she's going to be really sad... I honestly don't understand this decision, the performance of the last one you posted was average at its best

im really happy with who was chosen. All 3 offer something different to the competition
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top 3 Girls
    Joelle, Jiordan, Ellie
    What a shame for poor Vendulka, second year in a row she's fallen at this hurdle. :( I don't think she'll audition again next year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    What a shame for poor Vendulka, second year in a row she's fallen at this hurdle. :( I don't think she'll audition again next year.

Both were quite similar in ways
  • Options
    Forum Member
    they probably explained it by pairing similar artists when they had to choose didnt they? This way I can imagine who she was paired with and then I agree with the decision
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they probably explained it by pairing similar artists when they had to choose didnt they? This way I can imagine who she was paired with and then I agree with the decision
    It was Jiordan vs Vendulka Ellie vs Riv and Joelle vs Georgina
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat, Barry, Dami
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprised at the Overs really, a very good selection.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adira Belle - JTR - Third Degree (Mixed Group)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very happy with those choices! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SAME I cant wait for the lives now ! Any news about the boys though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The manufactured boyband were awful, haha Guy and Nat's faces said it all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be Facebook voting for Jiordan every week.