Options

Username Silliness

Comments

• Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    270 mile round-trip; live near Cardiff. Struggled to get into a shoe yesterday, but better now. Could do without it, but duty calls.:mad:

Oh bum.

Well take care and take breaks if you need to.
  • Options
    Fink-NottleFink-Nottle Posts: 60,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    Oh bum.

Well take care and take breaks if you need to.

And hope the brakes work:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And hope the brakes work:D

:eek: Test them before you leave. Preferably not on a steep hill.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Test them before you leave. Preferably not on a steep hill.

Loads of them around me in an aptly cheesy area: Caerphilly:D
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Limps in battered and bruised, curls up in dark spidery corner, pulls blanket over entire self, clinging tightly to bottle of gin*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Limps in battered and bruised, curls up in dark spidery corner, pulls blanket over entire self, clinging tightly to bottle of gin*

Flak jacket left in the hall...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh Carol :(

BB shouldnt let you drink that much wine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loads of them around me in an aptly cheesy area: Caerphilly:D

Pah! Your cheese jokes may be Gouda but mine are Feta :p
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey there everybody, so nice to see this thread still on the first page where it was when I left last Thursday :)

Butlins was chaos, daughter loved it though. Had an attempt at catching up with CBB, think I've got the general gist - Carol's a bitter alkie and Ron can't help putting his foot in his mouth, is that about it? :D

Hope you're all doing well :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Hey there everybody, so nice to see this thread still on the first page where it was when I left last Thursday :)

Butlins was chaos, daughter loved it though. Had an attempt at catching up with CBB, think I've got the general gist - Carol's a bitter alkie and Ron can't help putting his foot in his mouth, is that about it? :D

Welcome back Muggins. Sounds like Carol has drunk the booze earmarked for the next three series:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi muggins, Glad you both enjoyed Butlins. :)

You just about summed it all up. Apart from mememememe Sophie, boring Danielle, gobby Vicky, quiet Abz, angel face Dustin, and the blossoming friendship of Lauren and Courtney (which seems quite sweet actually).

It appears Mark and Sophie got a warning last night for playfighting. :rolleyes:

Oh and Charlotte, I have no words for her :( Part of me wants to wash her mouth out with soap and water and part of me wants to give her a bit motherly hug.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome back Muggins. Sounds like Carol has drunk the booze earmarked for the next three series:D
    haha :D I keep seeing posts saying she's not an alkie she just likes a drink - and yet she keeps hiding the booze from everybody else, always a dangerous sign :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi muggins, Glad you both enjoyed Butlins. :)

You just about summed it all up. Apart from mememememe Sophie, boring Danielle, gobby Vicky, quiet Abz, angel face Dustin, and the blossoming friendship of Lauren and Courtney (which seems quite sweet actually).

It appears Mark and Sophie got a warning last night for playfighting. :rolleyes:

Oh and Charlotte, I have no words for her :( Part of me wants to wash her mouth out with soap and water and part of me wants to give her a bit motherly hug.
    Charlotte's a funny one, barring the obvious, I've seen some sweet signs of empathy and genuine niceness, humility, etc from her. She's half child, half **** :D

I like Dustin and Abz, can't lie, much as I dislike Abz voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlotte's a funny one, barring the obvious, I've seen some sweet signs of empathy and genuine niceness, humility, etc from her. She's half child, half **** :D

I like Dustin and Abz, can't lie, much as I dislike Abz voice.

He said he has aspergers. Can that affect how you speak? I wouldnt have thought so but I know nowt!

Dustin is a really nice man and doesnt seem to speak badly of anyone and in that house it must be tough at times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha :D I keep seeing posts saying she's not an alkie she just likes a drink - and yet she keeps hiding the booze from everybody else, always a dangerous sign :D

Has she even been sober since she went in there? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol I think not ... although being drunk might be a good way to get through that experience, if you're a fun drunk. She, unfortunately, isn't :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Says you who's neglected us all weekend for a gin bottle :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nober:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bottle?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Err .... I have no idea what you're talking about! :eek::eek::eek:

:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haha :D You can run but you can't hide, the evidence is here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bottle?!

Or three! Or four ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Alcohol makes you forget stuff. You forgot all about us and went and enjoyed the real world with real friends and real gin :(:(

Hope it was a fab weekend though :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or three! Or four ;)

Gin trapped:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alcohol makes you forget stuff. You forgot all about us and went and enjoyed the real world with real friends and real gin :(:(

Hope it was a fab weekend though :D

Not really :D Just work ...... busy putting together brochures, websites etc for an upcoming charity fundraising event. :)
This discussion has been closed.