Options

Carols impression of Sophie's lips!

Comments

• Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Carols views on the other housemates, I agree with most of them, and she is hilarious, I dont think she is jealous of Sophie, what is there to be jealous of?
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You're commenting on Carol's natural physical unenhanced appearance. Carol on the other hand is commenting on Sophie's ridiculously enhanced lips. Were her lips natural, then it would be bitchy. But Sophie did that to herself, by choice, therefore it's reasonable for others to comment on it. I've not seen Carol commenting negatively on anyone else's natural physical appearance.

So you're therefore worse than Carol because you're commenting on things Carol can't do anything about, just because you dislike her. :cool:

This. Carol herself says her face sags and doesn't like looking in mirrors though. She has the unique ability to not take herself seriously and laugh! Love her and Louie(who I couldn't stand) together. Comedy gold! She knows celebs inside out ,their intentions and frailties. it's her job.;)
  • Options
    Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You're commenting on Carol's natural physical unenhanced appearance. Carol on the other hand is commenting on Sophie's ridiculously enhanced lips. Were her lips natural, then it would be bitchy. But Sophie did that to herself, by choice, therefore it's reasonable for others to comment on it. I've not seen Carol commenting negatively on anyone else's natural physical appearance.

So you're therefore worse than Carol because you're commenting on things Carol can't do anything about, just because you dislike her. :cool:

The funny thing is, Carol has had botox but her face still looks horrendous!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    She's probably jealous because Sophie's better looking than her.

Yes, that's obviously it :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »

No she hasn't.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »

I would have bet my life Carol has never had botox:confused:

How do you know she has?

As for saying someone's face is horrendous, what a terrible thing to say!:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    She's probably jealous because Sophie's better looking than her.
    She is very jealous of her and it eats away at her haggard features to see Sophie is still an attractive woman..Carol is not happy with herself that is bullcrap she also drowns her sorrows everynight and has to get pissed.
  • Options
    club20club20 Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    She is very jealous of her and it eats away at her haggard features to see Sophie is still an attractive woman..Carol is not happy with herself that is bullcrap she also drowns her sorrows everynight and has to get pissed.

If you don't like Carol, just say so, there is no need to drag it down to this level.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Bits in bold, how do you know this?

For a start, I don't think Carol is the slightest bit jealous of Sophie, believe it or not, some women don't rely on their looks to be successful, some of those less shallow people take intelligence, confidence, personality etc into consideration.

I don't see why Carol isn't happy, an attractive woman, successful career, gorgeous partner & financially stable, what on earth does she have to be miserable about?!

I don't think she's drowning her non existence sorrows, more likely she's bored rigid, has time off work & is taking advantage of the booze on offer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else loving carols impression?!

It was a good impression :)
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really didn't expect to like Carol at all but she is turning out to ge hilarious!! She is the most entertaining at the minute by far.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think BB should play it on the tv screen so Sophie sees it.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ursula321 wrote: »
    I really didn't expect to like Carol at all but she is turning out to ge hilarious!! She is the most entertaining at the minute by far.

I started off loving her, now not so much. :(She's bordering on downright mean girl nastiness with her bitching, especially when she is with queen Louie.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Eh, sounds to me like you're the one with the obsession, not Carol.

But thanks for the :D:D at the idea that Carol might be jealous of Sophie!!
  • Options
    StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a good impression :)

I'm glad to see my thread made people chuckle ;)
    Wonder what we'll see on the show tonight?
    I really shouldn't base my evening around tv but I'm looking forward to X factor, big brother then fashion police! :)
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being older and even ugly (your words) does not give anyone the God given right to ridicule another person's appearance. Age does not entitle anyone to be mean under no circumstances. It's an old chestnut that gets used when someone is being cruel..:(

lighten up - 'Old enough and ugly enough' is a well used 'expressioin' - it doesn't mean that Carol is 'ugly' either - Yes they do ridicule eachother on BB, and CBB - she did an impression of Sophie,, and even though I can't point out or recall when Sophie's ridiculed Carol right this moment, I'm sure she has in there, and these two have a history, and we're not privy to all of it - I thought it was funny and very accurate impression of Sophie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    lighten up - 'Old enough and ugly enough' is a well used 'expressioin' - it doesn't mean that Carol is 'ugly' either - Yes they do ridicule eachother on BB, and CBB - she did an impression of Sophie,, and even though I can't point out or recall when Sophie's ridiculed Carol right this moment, I'm sure she has in there, and these two have a history, and we're not privy to all of it - I thought it was funny and very accurate impression of Sophie

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think for a minute that Carol is jealous of Sophie - Sophie hasn't got a personality for one thing, not that Carol would give her the time of day for. Sophie's expression is 'fixed' - why would Carol be jealous of that ??? Carol is drinking in there because she's clearly bored and passing the time - same reason Sophie smokes for England
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For a start, I don't think Carol is the slightest bit jealous of Sophie, believe it or not, some women don't rely on their looks to be successful, some of those less shallow people take intelligence, confidence, personality etc into consideration.

I don't see why Carol isn't happy, an attractive woman, successful career, gorgeous partner & financially stable, what on earth does she have to be miserable about?!

I don't think she's drowning her non existence sorrows, more likely she's bored rigid, has time off work & is taking advantage of the booze on offer.

GREAT post thank you !!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

exactly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well being bored rigid isn't an excuse to ridicule another hm's appearance. Whatever way you dress it up, it was one woman, slagging off another womans appearance. Not nice in my book. Carol shouldn't resort to this. It comes accross as bitchy and cruel.:( (I'm not even a fan of Sophie) but it wasn't cool at all.
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally agree. I genuinely don't think that Carol gives a fig whether she is in there at the final or not. She's got her fee, nice spending money for her next holiday in Malaya. I like her and love her humour compared to Charlotte's. She hasn't been backward in telling Sophie what she thinks of her either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well being bored rigid isn't an excuse to ridicule another hm's appearance. Whatever way you dress it up, it was one woman, slagging off another womans appearance. Not nice in my book. Carol shouldn't resort to this. It comes accross as bitchy and cruel.:( (I'm not even a fan of Sophie) but it wasn't cool at all.
    Carol makes fun of everyone - it's what she does for a living - she's known for it, why is everyone so surprised when she does it in the house ! I doubt it will do anything to her reputation, as that's how everyone knows her - someone with strong opinions and not afraid to say what she thinks.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was mean spirited, but then again, Carol is one mean woman. Sooo dissappointed in her. She wouldn't be the most asthetically pleasing woman imo, but she made herslef look really ugly, pulling those faces.

And she didn't need to pull those faces to make herself look bad did she? She really is a mean cow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Carol makes fun of everyone - it's what she does for a living - she's known for it, why is everyone so surprised when she does it in the house ! I doubt it will do anything to her reputation, as that's how everyone knows her - someone with strong opinions and not afraid to say what she thinks.

Fair enough, if that's your interpretation, fair dues. I just think she is coming accross as a giant sized bitch & I'm dissappointed in her. She's better than that.