Options

Thread Killers [not so] Anonymous. (Part 17)

Comments

• Options
    Cherry HatrickCherry Hatrick Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heh! Poor old SR....the forces of anti-thready are growing by the hour! Welcom Cherry and hopefully you'll pick team chinsington-bob :)

I'm sitting on the fence at the moment until I learn the lie of the land and which side has the greener grass. :cool:
  • Options
    Cherry HatrickCherry Hatrick Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    I was wearing rubber gloves. :p

:mad::mad:
    Bugger off, this isn't a bleedin' social club! Sling yer hook before I set the hounds on ya! :p

This is a very high fence I am sitting on, Mrs, and from up here I can see the colour of your grass, and it's not looking good. On top of that, your dachshunds haven't got a chance in hell of reaching me without a trampoline.:p
  • Options
    twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sitting on the fence at the moment until I learn the lie of the land and which side has the greener grass. :cool:

Tis greener our side Cherry, cos Bob has magical fertiliser....we don't ask what's in it :p
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon to you Sir (Blushes and curtsies to agricultural gentleman in fetching headgear) :o

Welcome Miss Hatrick, watch out for that Scots Rools looney, won't you. You'll know what side to be on, in time, my dear. :-P
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Welcome Miss Hatrick, watch out for that Scots Rools looney, won't you. You'll know what side to be on, in time, my dear. :-P

Scots rool is not a loony. :mad: :mad: :mad:
    thready wrote:
    No she’s not. :p
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon to you Sir (Blushes and curtsies to agricultural gentleman in fetching headgear) :o
    *tuts* This isn't a bleedin' dating agency. Sling yer hook! :p
    This is a very high fence I am sitting on, Mrs, and from up here I can see the colour of your grass, and it's not looking good. On top of that, your dachshunds haven't got a chance in hell of reaching me without a trampoline.:p

*knocks cherry from fence using a caber* Bugger off! As if I'd have dachshunds. :rolleyes::p

*lets loose the dogs* HERE & HERE :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    You can bugger off too & take yer harem with ya! :p
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Scots rool is not a loony. :mad: :mad: :mad:
    thready wrote:
    No she’s not. :p
    Thanks gemo & thready. :D I think we know who the loonies are. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Eagle9aEagle9a Posts: 20,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *wanders in by mistake*

hello..anyone seen a mad scots woman being courted by a ferret wielding, tartan hatted clad, mad McMad person, smelling of dung?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eagle9a wrote: »
    *wanders in by mistake*

hello..anyone seen a mad scots woman being courted by a ferret wielding, tartan hatted clad, mad McMad person, smelling of dung?
    :mad::mad::mad:
    You can bugger off too before I set the dogs on ya! *lobs a large cow pat at Eagle's fat head* :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *wanders in by mistake*

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What? You're as mad as a hatter! You talk to imaginary beings :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can bugger off too before I set the dogs on ya! *lobs a large cow pat at Eagle's fat head* :p

*ducks with the usual agility associated with such a lithe being*

up yours Scottie, only trying to be friendly :)

yes I know, I've mellowed over the years
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *ducks with the usual agility associated with such a lithe being*

up yours Scottie, only trying to be friendly :)

Anyone who refers to themselves as a lithe being on DS probably weighs over 20 stone :eek: Welcome to the thread, we aint sizeist in here ;) Join team Chinsington-bob and possibly, Cherry! :):)

Edit: just noticed your services.... I too knew Madfriend...a very couragous lady and all round lovely person :cool:
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *wanders in by mistake*

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who refers to themselves as a lithe being on DS probably weighs over 20 stone :eek: Welcome to the thread, we aint sizeist in here ;) Join team Chinsington-bob and possibly, Cherry! :):)

I must confess this is not my first visit but the last one was some time ago, probably about 5 years actually :)

Just thought it was time to wind up my favourite Scot :D

ps I really do struggle to get over 10st, these days
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must confess this is not my first visit but the last one was some time ago, probably about 5 years actually :)

Just thought it was time to wind up my favourite Scot :D

ps I really do struggle to get over 10st, these days

You and she are in the scrawny category together then :p

I'm a tad more plumptious meself :o

She's dead easy to rile up isn't she :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Edit: just noticed your services.... I too knew Madfriend...a very couragous lady and all round lovely person :cool:

Indeed, the fluffiest known to man or beast...and a sad anniversary looming :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, the fluffiest known to man or beast...and a sad anniversary looming :(

Is it four or five years? :(

Remember when her hair grew back in curly? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it four or five years? :(

Remember when her hair grew back in curly? :D

10th Sept 2009:cry:

Somewhere I have a photo of a DS gathering in Wantage..Mad, SR, Kitty Wrinkle and Uncle Monty.....must try to dig it out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I guess that post will probably do what the thread title says it should
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10th Sept 2009:cry:

Somewhere I have a photo of a DS gathering in Wantage..Mad, SR, Kitty Wrinkle and Uncle Monty.....must try to dig it out

I remember seeing pics of her at meets....I don't drink it myself but I hope there's voddy in heaven :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I guess that post will probably do what the thread title says it should

I should LOVE to see that pic! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember seeing pics of her at meets....I don't drink it myself but I hope there's voddy in heaven :)

If not, she will invent it :)

Must dash now, good to chat.

*leaves calling card for SR*

still love you, my potting shed is still yours, yours truly, R McDuffe