Options

Did Brian Belo ever win that TOWIE court case?

13»

Comments

• Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Hope he wins and the bar stewards that ripped off his idea pay dearly for it.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Thanks I just edited my thread, but what about creative control? Can he be given the show back if he wins?

No, i don't think he'd get any involvement in the show. I think he might be able to stop them doing any more but i doubt he'd want to do that given he'd be getting a share of any future profits too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really really hope he wins it. They have completely ripped him off there & I dont care what anybody says
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I don't watch TOWIE, but are they still managing to pretend that there are no black people in Essex?
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    I don't watch TOWIE, but are they still managing to pretend that there are no black people in Essex?
    Dunno but the black creator of the show comes from Essex :)
  • Options
    south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way, that can't be true? BB is strictly over 18s only, isn't it?

Just checked and it looks like he was 19. Still only 26 now though!

Olawale Mohammed "Brian" Belo (born 10 July 1987 in Nigeria) is the winner of the eighth series of British reality television show Big Brother from Basildon, Essex. He celebrated his birthday on Day 42. He has recorded all episodes of previous series.[21] Winning the show meant he became the recipient of the £100,000 first prize. Brian thereby became the youngest winner of a regular Big Brother series to date, as well as the first black regular series winner and the first series winner who was not in the house from Day 1.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I know but I don't let an opportunity to stick it to the Coalition go by lol

That`s the spirit. Bunch of wan*ers.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope he wins then towie gets taken off air and we never see the cretins again