Options

Thank You For Your Body

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That was Emma's parting comment to Courtney. I wonder if Emma was born nasty or if she has taken lessons I thought I had imagined it but she did say it. I said earlier tonight that Emma might be nasty and she did not let me down, her dislike of attractive Girls is pathetic.

Comments

• Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most stupid comment ever. Will she say the same to Mario?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I agree. Emma is pathetic.. this is the first Big Brother I have watched properly since Ultimate Big Brother... Davina was such a good presenter BECAUSE she was so diplomatic.. she was kind, funny and loved BB yet she was hard when she needed to be.

Emma just seems stuck up and totally biased to whoever she likes that season, or in this case who she is friend with on the outside. The presenters for this show are awful now.. remember the good ol times on C4? Davina + Dermort/Russel
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Emma is pathetic.. this is the first Big Brother I have watched properly since Ultimate Big Brother... Davina was such a good presenter BECAUSE she was so diplomatic.. she was kind, funny and loved BB yet she was hard when she needed to be.

Emma just seems stuck up and totally biased to whoever she likes that season, or in this case who she is friend with on the outside. The presenters for this show are awful now.. remember the good ol times on C4? Davina + Dermort/Russel

Yep, toise were the days..blooming good presenters not naff ones
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a VILE comment from a more unhinged Emma. Such a thing to say. Whats happening to Emma - or is she always so biased and undignified. Nasty
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said before, horrible. Courtney was so, so much more than that. Courtney was saying how she feels like she has become a woman now and how the experience had been beautiful and changed her, then Emma goes and ties it up like that. This show can be awful in it's ways.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please get a grip you lot, the comment was harmless. People seem to be getting offended just for the sake of it again :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    It seemed a bit unnecessary to me.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was going to post a thread about this. Very nasty comment from Emma, particularly from someone who has an image of being a girl's girl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Please get a grip you lot, the comment was harmless. People seem to be getting offended just for the sake of it again :rolleyes:

... I thought the point of this forum was to disect the show and post your opinions about it?
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

saw nothing wrong with the comment
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's totally winging it this summer. Been terrible for this CBB and the BB just finished.

She was pretty good before. Dont know whats happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a nice turn of phrase to make to other f/m's. Show some respect.
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    She just seems to be threatened by attractive women. I find her a bit sad and immature, considering the woman is in her thirties now. I expect this from a young person, not someone who is old enough to know better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma is so unprofessional, especially as it's show where the premise is people paying to vote.

Comments like that make me feel sick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    What a nice turn of phrase to make to other f/m's. Show some respect.

What, get a grip ? it's hardly a bad thing to say.

Some truly are easily offended on here it seems :rolleyes:
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... I thought the point of this forum was to disect the show and post your opinions about it?

there's dissecting and there's micro dissecting :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    saw nothing wrong with the comment

Because there wasn't. People were always going to look for something to jump on.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Lucylocket88;68610571]She just seems to be threatened by attractive women, which is a bit sad and immature, considering the woman is in here thirties now. I expect this from a young person, not someone who is old enough to know better.[/QUOTE]

This x million:)
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Davina was such a good presenter BECAUSE she was so diplomatic..

Not sure what was diplomatic about her insulting Federico for his tiny manparts. Davina was pretty negative about certain housemates too, though her taste wasn't always as predictable as Emma's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    That was Emma's parting comment to Courtney. I wonder if Emma was born nasty or if she has taken lessons I thought I had imagined it but she did say it. I said earlier tonight that Emma might be nasty and she did not let me down, her dislike of attractive Girls is pathetic.

What did you expect from someone who has to sing her own praises on Forums?:D

Wait for her parting remarks to ABZ " thank you for keeping us entertained for 3 weeks, here are your best bits".:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    there's dissecting and there's micro dissecting :D

Not really, people should be able to post whatever they want without someone calling them out for it (they can disagree but not shoot down the actual topic)

This forum is one of the unfriendliest forums I have posted on to be honest, coming from someone who just signed up a week ago. People can be really nasty for no reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a hard neck she will expect the crowd to stand up for her on BBBOTS like she does every eviction night Talk about loving yourself. After what Emma said Courtney should refuse to go on the show but there again Courtney is not as pathetic as Emma. .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really, people should be able to post whatever they want without someone calling them out for it (they can disagree but not shoot down the actual topic)

This forum is one of the unfriendliest forums I have posted on to be honest, coming from someone who just signed up a week ago. People can be really nasty for no reason.

Me saying get a grip is not nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me saying get a grip is not nasty.

Its not nice either.
  • Options
    pollyukpollyuk Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    backhanded comment, just like the last bint of a woman that read the autoque