Options

The four rapist in India to be hanged.

imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
Forum Member
Is it bad of me to say " serves them right".

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »

No. B*stards :mad::mad:
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I suspect its the murder of the rape victim that has resulted in the death penalty.
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant say I feel much sympathy.

Hopefully this case will have had an effect on those engaging in this kind of thing over there.
  • Options
    Thomas007Thomas007 Posts: 14,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I oppose the death penalty in all its forms.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,343
    Forum Member
    Not a fan of capital punishment, though that said i won't be losing any sleep over this either.
  • Options
    quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thomas007 wrote: »
    I oppose the death penalty in all its forms.

So do I but if a country that has the death penalty uses it for animals like these I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that all are guilty then I can't say that I care very much.
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I know the death penalty is wrong etc etc, but my instant reaction is good riddance to these worthless scumbags.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    So do I but if a country that has the death penalty uses it for animals like these I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it

I wouldn't either. But these guys are getting punished for commiting the act of murder and the state is about to do the very same thing. Riiiight.
  • Options
    ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    It's a major problem in India and the authorities have to do something about it.

Hopefully dishing out death sentences for it will do the job.

Let them swing.
  • Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, bearing in mind the horrific nature of the crime upon a defenceless victim, the pain they caused her both physically and emotionally plus the fact that she died of her injuries - I'd say hanging was too bloody good for them.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it's proven with absolutely no questions then I'm afraid I have no issue with this at all.
    Tiggywink wrote: »
    Well, bearing in mind the horrific nature of the crime upon a defenceless victim, the pain they caused her both physically and emotionally plus the fact that she died of her injuries - I'd say hanging was too bloody good for them.

Indeed. Some of the injuries apparently inflicted on her were just depraved beyond belief - almost out of a horror film.
  • Options
    cessnacessna Posts: 6,747
    Forum Member
    Havnt read up on the case but if the charge is for rape alone then the sentence imo is too severe - unless there are other factors involved.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good riddance. What they did to that girl was horrific.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    They had it coming.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cessna wrote: »
    Havnt read up on the case but if the charge is for rape alone then the sentence imo is too severe - unless there are other factors involved.

Read up on it and read about what they actually did to her and you'll see why this sentence has been handed down.
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    *restrains self with difficulty and counts to 20*

It's really not.

Why not find out the facts before commenting? :confused:

Hope you have a strong stomach, you'll need it.
  • Options
    colgirlcolgirl Posts: 242
    Forum Member

Too severe?!! The woman was gang raped and left for dead. She has now died of injuries caused by her ordeal. Can you imagine what she went through? Those evil men deserve everything they get. And hopefully it will act as a deterrent to anyone else thinking of doing the same thing to another innocent woman.
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Thomas007 wrote: »
    I wouldn't either. But these guys are getting punished for commiting the act of murder and the state is about to do the very same thing. Riiiight.

But why should they deprive someone (who had a promising career ahead of her, not that, that should make a difference) of life as well as her family of a daughter,sister and they be able to live?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No I don't think so. Anyone that kills someone else with the use of their penis, deserves much worse than hanging IMHO
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,048
    Forum Member
    Good. Rape is an absolutely despicable act. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They raped her to death.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But why should they deprive someone (who had a promising career ahead of her, not that, that should make a difference) of life as well as her family of a daughter,sister and they be able to live?

Well they're hardly "living" the same way as we would if its going to be spent in an Indian prison for the rest of their lives. They will never have the freedom or the luxury ever again that we would have.

If they were to hang themeselves, i.e. in the case of Ariel Castro, then thats a different issue, they can go ahead, fvck them. I just don't want the state to say murder is acceptable. Thats just my opinion.
  • Options
    DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    good, rot in hell.