Options

Big Brother Australia 2013

Comments

• Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does BBAU have a nightly live feed? If so, where can I find it (I'm overseas half of the year so I should be able to watch it when I'm not in the US, correct?)... Thanks.

There is no live feed, unfortunately.

Just highlight shows every week day, Late Night Feast on Tuesdays, and the extra Confidential segment on Wednesdays.
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does BBAU have a nightly live feed? If so, where can I find it (I'm overseas half of the year so I should be able to watch it when I'm not in the US, correct?)... Thanks.

I have not seen a nightly feed just the daily highlights show which can be downloaded except on Sunday when it isn't on.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you signed up to behindbigbrother? In their live feed forum there is a thread called BB2013 Live Feed Updates (no discussion allowed) it has copies of the video clips on the official site to download or watch via YouTube.

I am not sure if this link will work unless you are signed in:
    http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?49543-BB2013-Live-Feed-Updates-%28DISCUSSION-NOT-ALLOWED%29/page20
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually up early so can watch BBAU live today. Does anyone know of any links?
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member

Try TV Nutters
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try TV Nutters

Oh! Didn't realise they did all BBs. Thanks :)
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Hopefully they stream it, sometimes they don't
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you can install Sopcast and here is the link to the BB Channel. http://bobisevil.com/timmyvision/
    Quality is much better than on nutters.
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No they don't they actually have less BB than BBUK!
    There is no LF and no HL show at the weekend.
    The twitter updates only happen once or twice an hour but tell us nothing new as they put the same content on the website.

The only extra content is the videos they put up online a couple of times a day you can find these on YouTube at AU TV channel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eviction odds were wrong this week.
    Matt is evcited with the sisters second and Mikkayla third.
    Ben got highest votes, yeah.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did this last week, and I have to again. Does anybody have a link to where to watch episodes? The original Youtube channel I used stopped, and now the replacement seems to have too. :o

If someone could PM me (so I don't have to come here and accidentally ruin the result) that would be great. Thanks in advance. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, so happy with the real evictee!! The voting percentages were so random compared to the betting odds.

Interesting to see how this week plays out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did this last week, and I have to again. Does anybody have a link to where to watch episodes? The original Youtube channel I used stopped, and now the replacement seems to have too. :o

If someone could PM me (so I don't have to come here and accidentally ruin the result) that would be great. Thanks in advance. :)

There's BB AU here http://m.youtube.com/#/user/ChrystalRobinson21
    But this channel lags a day behind.

What is everyone else using? TV Nutters is also a day behind.
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, so happy with the real evictee!! The voting percentages were so random compared to the betting odds.

Interesting to see how this week plays out

I think the randomness was due to fake eviction affecting who the fans would usually vote for especially for the casual fan.

I'm pleased with the evicted HM too it was a good choice.
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a waste Ben will do nothing with this. He wont no what to do with this WTH were australia thinking giving it to ben. I think Ben has the win in the bag unless something drastically changes as every time he has been up he has top the vote
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad it wasn't the horrible Tahan. All she needed was 2% more votes and she would have been fake evicted and given the power and insight which I don't believe she deserves.

Her comments and actions in today's episode just goes to show what type of person she is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad it wasn't the horrible Tahan. All she needed was 2% more votes and she would have been fake evicted and given the power and insight which I don't believe she deserves.

Her comments and actions in today's episode just goes to show what type of person she is.

atleast maybe she would of done something with it. IMO its not about who deserves it. Its about who would use it the person that has it incase people havent yet watched wont no what to do with it IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steve2013 wrote: »
    atleast maybe she would of done something with it. IMO its not about who deserves it. Its about who would use it the person that has it incase people havent yet watched wont no what to do with it IMO
    We don´t know how Ben will use this power so why don´t we give him a chance and wait. And i don´t want a person who doesn´t deserve it in there and i for sure wouldn´t spend money to vote for someone as nasty as Tahan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Yay Matt is gone but wish it was Sisters.
    Disapointed with the fake eviction, wish it was Tahan or even Mikkayla because they would of been entertaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    We don´t know how Ben will use this power so why don´t we give him a chance and wait. And i don´t want a person who doesn´t deserve it in there and i for sure wouldn´t spend money to vote for someone as nasty as Tahan.

we dont no for sure correct.I'll gladly say im wrong if he proves me wrong But personally ive seen nothing to suggest ben will no how to use the information BB is going to give him to stir things up etc.

As from what we have seen of him he doesnt seem to be a person that will stir things up & cause drama & IMO thats what this was designed for
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm giving Ben a chance, but I'd rather have him waste it then let Tahan use it to her advantage.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ed went up in my estimations tonight for FINALLY telling Tully about her crying. FI-NA-LLY. Ben has also grown on me he's some good comic relief at the moment. Still love Tim, Tahan, Mikkayla and Jade.

Hilarious how Tully said (ironically) 'oh yeah I'm feeding you information' to Drew...while feeding him information. Hate how the crowd always say 'awwww' when Tully and Drew are together and Tully's crying. Edit: Just watched Matt's eviction. Tully cries again. Ugh.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I wish Matt had stayed over the Sugar Sisters. I just don't like them. Overall good episode.

Also, is it just me who thinks Benjamin last year was way meaner than any of these people? Why did he win?
  • Options
    kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    Tahan out. Nasty nasty person
  • Options
    sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahan to win!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    Tahan to win!

Yeah, Tahan to win :)

By looking at her percentages over time, if her supporters keep voting then she could beat Ed, Mikkayla, Sisters, Tully and Drew. No chance of beating Jade, Ben and Tim though