Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Smart Helen is dominating the pages Pwicey used to dominate without needing to resort to K&Ts and back stabbing (yet), I bet Pwicey is FEWming. :p Oh well, old bangers go out of fashion and sleeker younger models take over. Such is life.

All we need is for Helen to write a book , could be hilarious.

Oh yeah, she's a fricking genius.
    I don't suppose there is any point in pointing out the irony of people praising a thick-as-shite, talent vacuum whose only ability is getting her norks out at the drop of a hat on a thread dedicated to slagging off a thick-as-shite, talent vacuum whose only claim to fame is getting her norks out is there?
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you'll find any PR company who did that so quickly would see its reputation massively damaged :o

And a lost court case wouldn't do any damage at all:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And a lost court case wouldn't do any damage at all:rolleyes:

You think it would do her any damage? Other than financially (although i guess they are insured) it wouldn't make a difference to her. Just another case lost.

But to be found to be spinning against your client to the press ... ouch. Industry wouldn't touch them with a bargepole :o
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think it would do her any damage? Other than financially (although i guess they are insured) it wouldn't make a difference to her. Just another case lost.

But to be found to be spinning against your client to the press ... ouch. Industry wouldn't touch them with a bargepole :o
    She is desperate to win this case,it's not about the money,it's about revenge and getting one over on peter and can,she's never forgot that each one of those 2 has successfully sued her,she'll be devastated to lose,because that'll mean they have beaten her again,and she hates losing....If she is confident that she is armed with enough ammo,who knows..time will tell.
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So she's ok either way? I think not.IMO

People would think she deserved it.IMO
    :)
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She is desperate to win this case,it's not about the money,it's about revenge and getting one over on peter and can,she's never forgot that each one of those 2 has successfully sued her,she'll be devastated to lose,because that'll mean they have beaten her again,and she hates losing....If she is confident that she is armed with enough ammo,who knows..time will tell.
    She is a fool and is being used.....just too thick to see it.
    She has been fed info and has reacted without thinking about the outcome . Smart business woman ? Erm no....She is the dozy girl in the playground who jumps up all agitated looking for revenge when the little stirrers whisper in her ear "****said "blah blah blah " about you ". . Fan/poo.....while the stirrers stay safely beyond getting splattered
    I'm thinking it'll be 3-0 to team ABP.;)
    Anyway all that aside I might start a flip-flop business. Buy a bulk lot from Taiwan, bung some Poundshop glitter on, sign them "with luv fwom Janna" and charge a mere £10. Whatcha fink ? Anyone want to invest (nothing less than £100 as a refusal may cause offence).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been fed info and has reacted without thinking about the outcome . Smart business woman ? Erm no....She is the dozy girl in the playground who jumps up all agitated looking for revenge when the little stirrers whisper in her ear "****said "blah blah blah " about you ". . Fan/poo.....while the stirrers stay safely beyond getting splattered
    Anyway all that aside I might start a flip-flop business. Buy a bulk lot from Taiwan, bung some Poundshop glitter on, sign them "with luv fwom Janna" and charge a mere £10. Whatcha fink ? Anyone want to invest (nothing less than £100 as a refusal may cause offence).

Sounds absolutely bang on the money.
    Perhaps you should give CAN a ring - they have a fantastic record of turd-polishing and selling tat to the gullible.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh look...we're on page 100. WOO-HOO !
    Happy hundred guys. ♥
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? I highly doubt Richard Desmond (Media Mogul, 950mil) would have personally settled based on "fan poo"

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't suppose there is any point in pointing out the irony of people praising a thick-as-shite, talent vacuum whose only ability is getting her norks out at the drop of a hat on a thread dedicated to slagging off a thick-as-shite, talent vacuum whose only claim to fame is getting her norks out is there?

Probably not AS. Same thing used to happen with people praising Jodie Marsh whilst slagging off KP when they're actually two peas in the same desperate orange pod
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Probably not AS. Same thing used to happen with people praising Jodie Marsh whilst slagging off KP when they're actually two peas in the same desperate orange pod

Actually, the "lovely" Jodie is probably considered to be a genius aswell.
    She's got O levels and everything.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look...we're on page 100. WOO-HOO !
    Happy hundred guys. ♥

Page 100? With our wise words, we're just limbering up for completion of KP's next autobiography for her.

All the saga-like detail, the intrigue, the mystery, the flip flops, they're all here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Page 100? With our wise words, we're just limbering up for completion of KP's next autobiography for her.

All the saga-like detail, the intrigue, the mystery, the flip flops, they're all here.
    Yes they are. And she should thank us. Especially you with your quoted post in that article about her hurt.
    But that's Ok, I'm sure none of us mind helping out a struggling new mommy with her publicity fix.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how she can stand in a court of law and whine about her reputation being ruined ,she ruins peoples reputations for a living....private information being leaked..how much private information has she leaked...kelly brooks bedroom skills for one,and a whole lot more...breach of privacy..well,do i really need to say anymore.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they are. And she should thank us. Especially you with your quoted post in that article about her hurt.
    But that's Ok, I'm sure none of us mind helping out a struggling new mommy with her publicity fix.

Ah, heck, we've all been there - dragged down by the daily grind and before you know it, boom! You're relegated to somewhere towards the back of The Sun instead of front page.

I'm happy to do my bit.

And Janna - please find £100 in the post, I'd like to invest in this flip flop business of yours. It cannot fail, it's a shoe-in :)

Funny how KP likes flip flops but not Sandals... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, heck, we've all been there - dragged down by the daily grind and before you know it, boom! You're relegated to somewhere towards the back of The Sun instead of front page.

I'm happy to do my bit.

And Janna - please find £100 in the post, I'd like to invest in this flip flop business of yours. It cannot fail, it's a shoe-in :)

Don't you think sticking to flip-flops is just not aiming high enough?
    I think there should be a range of sparkly mobile phone covers, in honour of your muse.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there should be a range of sparkly mobile phone covers, in honour of your muse.

Now this is a product Pwicey should try and get into the UK market http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2419876/Who-knew-greying-genitals-problem-Amazon-stocking-30-labia-dye-restore-rosy-hue.html

Fanny dye by Pwicey has a nice ring doncha think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I don't know how she can stand in a court of law and whine about her reputation being ruined ,she ruins peoples reputations for a living....private information being leaked..how much private information has she leaked...kelly brooks bedroom skills for one,and a whole lot more...breach of privacy..well,do i really need to say anymore.....
    Just a pity her tell-all hatchet job book wasn't due out earlier. Might have put a rather large cat among the pigeons. She's lucky her publishers are on top of things;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm happy to do my bit.

Awe fanks for the ton. That enables me to double my output and I shall buy at least 400 pairs of flip flops. I could've got them cheaper than that but I think 25p a pair hits just the right note of being better quality than Pwicey-flops, yet giving us a decent pwofit.

Shoe-in......:D
    Sandals........:D:D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? I highly doubt Richard Desmond (Media Mogul, 950mil) would have personally settled based on "fan poo"

Is Richard also the owner of ch5?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excellent idea! £100 is winging its way to you too, Azura.
    I wouldn't like to borrow KP's though...

Am beginning to think KP should take a slot on Dragon's Den, she inspires such creativity!
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm happy to do my bit.

Boom TISH! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Richard also the owner of ch5?

Yes. And OK and New. I gather Northern and Shell even admitted a journalist had wrote an anti KP "reader letter"

Still at least Desmond fired the trash! ;)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. And OK and New. I gather Northern and Shell even admitted a journalist had wrote an anti KP "reader letter"

Still at least Desmond fired the trash! ;)

He made the right move... He must be worried about OK... Sales have plummeted in recent years ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow! You don't hold back! Very eloquent!
This discussion has been closed.