Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 18**

Comments

• Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    I'm backing Dave for thread pet purely on the basis that i've just used a Hairy Bikers recipe to make parsnip and apple soup & it was bl**dy lush! He seems like he'd be a laugh down the pub too which is a bonus :p

Plus he'd make you a fab brekkie when you're hungover. His wife is lovely too. She's Hungarian or Bulgarian but I saw her on the Hairy Dieters series and their tour of Europe and she's fabulous! :)
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hairy Dave's training- I know he has lost a shed load of weight but most of his seems to have gone from his legs
  • Options
    LamballeLamballe Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Very much unappreciating the news about Lisa Riley's involvement with ITT this year. Damn. I quit watching last series halfway through because of her. Hopefully whatever features she's involved with will be brief. Very brief. And very few. Roll on the complaints!
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please may I join in an add my unappreciation of Ms FunnityfunfunJazzHands elbowing her way into ITT?
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please may I join in an add my unappreciation of Ms FunnityfunfunJazzHands elbowing her way into ITT?

What is it with TPTB and completely missing the point of previous contestants who didn't win. No matter how well they do they were clearly never popular enough to inflict on us again and again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "The thing is I just LOVE hanging around other celebrities who don't know me talking about SHOES! Let's follow me stalking somebody in a dressing room now!!! JAZZ HANDS!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    I think Dave is going to be my favourite. He seems like someone you could happily hang out with down the pub. I know people who have worked with him in real life and they all say he is lovely.

Least favourite - Abby? Vanessa? Julien? Susanna? Creepy Sincere Vicar? So many people to unappreciate this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    Another vote for Dave as thread pet, and I would like to seriously unappreciate Julien. He needs to be fitted with a dimmer switch and a volume control.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Dane wrote: »
    Another vote for Dave as thread pet, and I would like to seriously unappreciate Julien. He needs to be fitted with a dimmer switch and a volume control.

Excellent suggestion Great Dane :D
  • Options
    phoebefairphoebefair Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Unappreciators Everywhere

Loving your new Sod The Floor dance troupe. I hope it lasts longer than the Strictly one. (It probably already has.)

This is just to give you some inspiration.
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    I think Dave is going to be my favourite. He seems like someone you could happily hang out with down the pub. I know people who have worked with him in real life and they all say he is lovely.

Least favourite - Abby? Vanessa? Julien? Susanna? Creepy Sincere Vicar? So many people to unappreciate this year.

Vanausea and the Godet Gremlin are my least favourites. Who is the creepy sincere vicar?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phoebefair wrote: »

Loving your new Sod The Floor dance troupe. I hope it lasts longer than the Strictly one. (It probably already has.)

Haahaaaaa! Terrible shoes. she needs to buy better ones. Thanks phoebes!
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmm, yes I think I could manage that position after a few glasses - wouldn't even need the bloke to hold me upside down :cool:
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Dane wrote: »
    I would like to seriously unappreciate Julien. He needs to be fitted with a dimmer switch and a volume control.

Brilliant - that's exactly what he needs!
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ashley "Fake Faint" Nevaheardahim may be a strong contender for least favourite if GodetGremlin and Vanausea fall victim to natural selection.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    Vanausea and the Godet Gremlin are my least favourites. Who is the creepy sincere vicar?

Creepy Sincere Vicar is Patrick. He may turn out to be alright but so far he is giving off Jason Donovan vibes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Ashley "Fake Faint" Nevaheardahim may be a strong contender for least favourite if GodetGremlin and Vanausea fall victim to natural selection.

Yes, Boy Band + Hollyoaks = Major Irritation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creepy Sincere Vicar is Patrick. He may turn out to be alright but so far he is giving off Jason Donovan vibes.

Oh no. So upset. He was worth looking at (very cute) but I do not do holier than thou :(

Devastated :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That whole sentence mad me laugh out loud. I nearly dropped my Haribo sweeties.

Bless you Torts x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hello Pheebs!

This sums up my relationship with dancing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blooming heck! Do that to me and my boobs would be around my ears. :eek:

I think I've been in that position a few times though. :confused: Usually vomiting over a wall with a friend holding my ankles showing my knickers to the world. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Blooming heck! Do that to me and my boobs would be around my ears. :eek:

I think I've been in that position a few times though. :confused:Usually vomiting over a wall with a friend holding my ankles showing my knickers to the world. :o

Or as we prefer to call it "The Audition"
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I was just thinking that I was in that exact position last night,

It may have been because I fell out of our ridulously high cast iron bed, but this is yet again confirmation that I can dance :D:D

Also have to say does " dancing " always have to involve injury, I appear to have the Denise memorial mild whiplash.

Any minute I have a feeling I may find a hole in my dress, shall I tell anyone?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do not get the Dave love :confused:

He is so ugly.

He is hopeless.

I do not watch his programme.

Can I have my own thread pet?

Sorry :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    Do not get the Dave love :confused:

He is so ugly.

He is hopeless.

I do not watch his programme.

Can I have my own thread pet?

Sorry :(

Give him a few weeks hun, he's a genuinely nice guy. ;) But if you're insisting on a good looking pet we might be in trouble this year :p
This discussion has been closed.