Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    SHHH I am sending you a VPM with your code name should you wish to join us in K.I.S.S. (Katie Is a Silly Sausage). It was originally Pwicey Is a Silly Sausage , but .....)

Anyway burn the VPM after reading.
    Preferably over a Yankee candle(.com____freebies please).

Got it, I'll put on my Jacki O's :cool: Cheers Rayban.
    I'm ready for PI...KISS.
    Your turn to get the biscuits tomorrow Oatley.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Just before she spoke about the the possibility of twins
    , she said she had not consulted a Doctor during her pregnancy.

So she had had no scans then.....thanks for that ;)
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Methinks some people have far too much time to think....

Imaginations are running wild round these parts. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    I am so undercover, even I don't know who I am anymore. I am waiting for Cyril to remind me:)

Just to add: I can state 100% , I am not Alex Reid or Roxanne and I have never ever been intimate with a vodka bottle, just thought I should stop the rumour mill NOW:eek:
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Got it, I'll put on my Jacki O's :cool: Cheers Rayban.
    I'm ready for PI...KISS.
    Your turn to get the biscuits tomorrow Oatley.
    Sorry. I was just away for 10 mins.....putting my RangeRover.com in the garage.

Ah yes biscuits.OK.
    Custardcreams.com ? or ChocDigestives.com ?
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, Katie's released another photo of Jett sleeping in his Moses Basket with the hood up in her Twitter photo gallery. No such luck this time 'cos his face is well hidden from view.

But, judging by the form underneath his blanket, he looks quite bigger than a preemie should be.

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Methinks some people have far too much time to think....

Imaginations are running wild round these parts. :D

Oh please 'St Nick'.......the gig is up. Covers are blown. Fess up.
    Unless you REALLY fancy a trip to Guantanamo bay.

Oh carp. :eek:Just had a thought .(shurrup....I heard that !)
    If Spies R Us have spyware that tracks the words "Guantanamo Bay" then they will think they've entered the Twilight Zone reading this thread.
    "Hey Chuck, get a loada this crew ! Those limeys are KER-RAZEY ! I can't decode their conversating . It aint in the Codes For Dummies Book buddy.........."
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    He didn't need to do anything full stop. She is disliked for what she does/says. Not because of him.

But hang on, she was generally liked in the media and by the public all the while through the IACGMOOH series and the Katy & Peter Next Chapter stuff. It got huge viewing figures - from memory, at one point in the realm of mid-2 millions which is double what either of them get today. Audience went wild when they sang (ok so the mics werent on) Whole New World on CIN. Are we saying the PR company was so amazing they managed to completely portray a different person entirely as to who she was, or maybe they just showed who she really was (not always good, but maybe more indentifiable why she is like she is) without all the hate and spin there is now, and toning down the whole brassy side of the Jordan character too?

One of the things I find quite funny here is that people still talk about her like she's the Jordan character. Look, she's a 35 year old mum of 4, 1 disabled child. Seriously?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Just to add: I can state 100% , I am not Alex Reid or Roxanne and I have never ever been intimate with a vodka bottle, just thought I should stop the rumour mill NOW:eek:
    Yeah yeah Al.....I mean Scotty. .....we believe you.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah yeah Al.....I mean Scotty. .....we believe you.;)

I see a cc in the not to distant future and I will take out a super duper injuction:mad:
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But hang on, she was generally liked in the media and by the public all the while through the IACGMOOH series and the Katy & Peter Next Chapter stuff. It got huge viewing figures - from memory, at one point in the realm of mid-2 millions which is double what either of them get today. Audience went wild when they sang (ok so the mics werent on) Whole New World on CIN. Are we saying the PR company was so amazing they managed to completely portray a different person entirely as to who she was, or maybe they just showed who she really was (not always good, but maybe more indentifiable why she is like she is) without all the hate and spin there is now, and toning down the whole brassy side of the Jordan character too?

One of the things I find quite funny here is that people still talk about her like she's the Jordan character. Look, she's a 35 year old mum of 4, 1 disabled child. Seriously?

So just because she is 35 and a mother gives her free reign to slag off anyone she likes in the press and behave in a manner not befitting a mother of 4?

Stop using the "but she is a mother" shield for her, it's belittling to those parents who decide to put their kids first before their own need for unhealthy personal relationships and before their own desire to mock and take the micky out of other people in the public domain.

Being a mother doesn't mean a person should not be pulled up on their behaviour, being a mother is not a "get out of everything" card and being a mother does not mean you can do and say what you want without some comeback.

To get pregnant and give birth does not give someone a god given right to behave like a cow and be horrible, in public, to other people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry. I was just away for 10 mins.....putting my RangeRover.com in the garage.

Ah yes biscuits.OK.
    Custardcreams.com ? or ChocDigestives.com ?
    We won't have time for biscuits, we have the whole tinternet to troll, pugs to rehome & world domination.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    So she had had no scans then.....thanks for that ;)

Which is total BS, since anyone with KP's history of miscarriages would be monitored by their doctor/midwife regularly thoughout the pregnancy. The fact that she'd even claim such a thing shows up KP for the BS artist that she is!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Hey, Katie's released another photo of Jett sleeping in his Moses Basket with the hood up in her Twitter photo gallery. No such luck this time 'cos his face is well hidden from view.

But, judging by the form underneath his blanket, he looks quite bigger than a preemie should be.

:confused:

NEVER :eek:
    Gosh , who woulda thunk it.
    Clearly her idea of damage limitation after blanky-gate.

And she is posting pics of her new born baby ? But I thought he was being kept pwivate ?:confused:
    She really twists privacy rules to suit her own needs does Pwicey.
    Wait for the "but she didn't show his face". So that's OK in Pwicey world....under HER rules .
    Well she needn't cry "foul" if a pap grabs a pic...... because she is playing peekaboo games with them using her child on twitter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been a bad day for me but tonight you lot have had me laughing - thanks :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jordan/Katie Price the same person. Giving birth has not given her a personality transplant. CAN helped to portray her in a different light, without doubt, but she couldn't carry it through and she reverted back to her real self when they split.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's a mum of 4 who volunteers information (for money/fame) that will damage them Cyril.
    The public watched because they were interested in the relationship. PA won her on popularity in that show and throughout, but she didn't realise it.
    If you don't think what she puts out now is brassy, then I can't help you. CAN are not spinning her twitter account/column or words coming out of her mouth.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    So just because she is 35 and a mother gives her free reign to slag off anyone she likes in the press and behave in a manner not befitting a mother of 4?

Stop using the "but she is a mother" shield for her, it's belittling to those parents who decide to put their kids first before their own need for unhealthy personal relationships and before their own desire to mock and take the micky out of other people in the public domain.

Being a mother doesn't mean a person should not be pulled up on their behaviour, being a mother is not a "get out of everything" card and being a mother does not mean you can do and say what you want without some comeback.

To get pregnant and give birth does not give someone a god given right to behave like a cow and be horrible, in public, to other people.

I'm not saying it does. But 99% of these reality TV celebs making a living out of bitching and sniping at each other - look at all the TOWIE and Geordie Shores. Even The Wanted and One Direction are similar. The bitching gets covered in the press and is an easy way of being visible in public. No different to what KP does a lot of the time. You forget all she has known since she was 16 is that world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »

Stop using the "but she is a mother" shield for her, it's belittling to those parents who decide to put their kids first before their need for unhealthy personal relationships and before their desire to mock and take the micky out of other people in the public domain.
    Oh Lord please no...not the "but she is a Madonna figure mummy of 4..." :rolleyes:
    That being the case she should lay off talking about mens genitals and threatening them and their girlfriends with outing their bedroom activities and boasting of the tricks she has taught them in her bed.......in her home in leo & Reid's case. Google WILL be her kids' friend soon.
    It's indicative of her fall from grace that her tweets now consist of selling her tatt , blagging freebies and threatening more popular zelebs and exex....and ex-exes.....and ex ex exes. On and on she goes with tunnel vision. Strange woman that she is. There really is no joy in her life.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=janna;68745202
    Oh please 'St Nick'.......the gig is up. Covers are blown. Fess up.

Aww shucks...my cover is blown. :cry:

Okaaaaaayyy..I CONFESS!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    [QUOTE=janna;68745202

Aww shucks...my cover is blown. :cry:

Okaaaaaayyy..I CONFESS!!

Not sure if you are strong enough for super-spy work .:o
    You cracked too easily there.
    S'okay , we'll send you to Spy School for a refresher course.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not saying it does. But 99% of these reality TV celebs making a living out of bitching and sniping at each other - look at all the TOWIE and Geordie Shores. Even The Wanted and One Direction are similar. The bitching gets covered in the press and is an easy way of being visible in public. No different to what KP does a lot of the time. You forget all she has known since she was 16 is that world.

Bitching aside, do you find a 34 year old mother who is in the public arena, behaving like a sl*t, boasting about her sexual activities and posting pictures of her shoving phones, where the sun dont shine, ridiculing every ex she has had and discussing the size of their peenies in public a decent person? I can't think of any other celeb who has done this. There are no excuses. She can't even understand how damaging it is for her children, she is so self centered. She is a cruel, vicious woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Which is total BS, since anyone with KP's history of miscarriages would be monitored by their doctor/midwife regularly thoughout the pregnancy. The fact that she'd even claim such a thing shows up KP for the BS artist that she is!

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/42-46130492/exclusive-katie-price-and-husband-kieran-hayler?popup=1

EXCLUSIVE: Katie Price and husband Kieran Hayler are seen attending an ultra scan at a central London baby clinic on May 01, 2013. Pictured: Baby Clinic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As the CC will prove, a lot of effort was put in to make sure she couldn't carry it through. ;)

Oh give it a rest Cyril. Are you saying someone else is to blame for her vile behaviour. She is what she is:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Been a bad day for me but tonight you lot have had me laughing - thanks :)

Awe bless you Jali. Tomorrow will be better hopefully.♥

You can be a spy too if you like.It's easy. You just say something negative about Pwicey and WHOOOSH ....yer in ! No training or anything.
    But a 'sleeper', in deep DEEP cover, so I'll send you your code name via PM , so that no-one on here will suspect a thing and you can super spy for Team Us.
    Don't forget to burn the PM over the Yankeecandle.com_freebies please.
This discussion has been closed.