Amanda Holden

Comments

• Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    yOU VE got to hand it to Cowell, hes got no acting talent,
    no performing talent ... and yet he is the highest paid guy on TV
    that includes all of America.
    And he surrounds himself with foxy women...... Amanda and Danni being two prime examples
    But women are eternally attracted to good looking guys with
    lots of money .............its the old old story
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Money talks, Agnetha was a talented singer songwriter in Sweden,
    she basically gave up her career , joined abba
    and became a performing monkey for two brilliant song writers...
    Bjorn and Benny who paid her loads of money.

Amanda has basically given up her acting career to ponce around
    with flat top and fly around in his flash Lear Jet.
    Mind you, that last sit com about the Circus was pretty dire......
    maybe she's made the right decision !
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth was Amanda thinking when she did this interview?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a518644/amanda-holden-talks-neil-morrissey-affair-we-had-nobody-else.html

Did it not occur to her that mentioning the affair (and trying to make excuses, rather than simply admitting that she was in the wrong) might not be the best idea and could well cause further hurt to her ex-husband? I can't believe she could be that crass, and I'm sure that Neil Morrissey will be thrilled (NOT!) by this dredging up of 'ancient history'. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, enough. :sleep:

It also seems pretty distasteful towards her current husband. I don't think anybody needs to hear this.

It happened years ago. Move on. She and Les both have young families of their own now and are clearly much happier out of each other's lives.
  • Options
    scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fed up of this woman bringing up this thirteen year old news again. Agree with the poster above its rude to Les,the current husband and Bob the Builder. Im guessing that now bgt has finished its the only thing at the moment thats getting her insincere mug in the papers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she can act... Wow

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3eTNdENNE
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Amanda's okay. For some reason she always seems to get slated by some on here.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fed up of this woman bringing up this thirteen year old news again. Agree with the poster above its rude to Les,the current husband and Bob the Builder. Im guessing that now bgt has finished its the only thing at the moment thats getting her insincere mug in the papers.

Keeping her frozen fizzog in the paper
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think Amanda's okay. For some reason she always seems to get slated by some on here.

To be fair, I commented because I felt she was in the wrong dragging up her affair in that interview and she's made things worse for herself by trying to make excuses. I was surprised because it just seemed so random to bring it all up again now, not to mention hurtful to her ex and current husbands (and NM would probably prefer that she'd refrained from reminding the world about what happened, as well).
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    To be fair, I commented because I felt she was in the wrong dragging up her affair in that interview and she's made things worse for herself by trying to make excuses. I was surprised because it just seemed so random to bring it all up again now, not to mention hurtful to her ex and current husbands (and NM would probably prefer that she'd refrained from reminding the world about what happened, as well).

She hasn't been in the press for a while so a snippet about her affair meant she got some publicity out of it.

I run hot and cold about her, I think she is a good actress, can look stunning and has a nice way about her and she had a hard time having her baby, but she lost it totally for me when she was so disrespectful to Tom Jones whos' career leaves her standing, how dare she, I hope she slips on her yoghurts and falls on her backside.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    She hasn't been in the press for a while so a snippet about her affair meant she got some publicity out of it.

I run hot and cold about her, I think she is a good actress, can look stunning and has a nice way about her and she had a hard time having her baby, but she lost it totally for me when she was so disrespectful to Tom Jones whos' career leaves her standing, how dare she, I hope she slips on her yoghurts and falls on her backside.

What did she say? :eek:
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuk can't stand her
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

I watched her in an old "miss marple " last weekend and, she was very good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I watched her in an old "miss marple " last weekend and, she was very good.

I think that's why I find it so mystifying. She has some talent and a successful career, so it seems odd that she'd resort to what was effectively a kiss & tell about a long ago affair. I guess I just expected more class from her. I thought she was better than those z-list idiots who sell every windbreakage to the media.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    What did she say? :eek:

It was when the X Factor and Voice were against each other in the ratings, she is quoted as saying it was no good watching the Voice as Tom Jones could be spinning in his grave next week

Not a nice comment from not a nice woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

Fair enough, but a lot of celebrities have made mistakes in the past and have talked about those mistakes when being interviewed.
  • Options
    RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone else find her fugly? I know I do
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiverM wrote: »

Not me. Quite the opposite.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Difficult to say really as her natural features are lost under all the injections.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Remember this

Hi Cilla..i'm Amanda and i'm from London

:D
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

she's got a bit of chrome dome going on - and she's injected too much botox in her face. Less is more Amanda
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Ive yet to hear her say anything nice about anyone.. except Paul Potts
  • Options
    Jennell_SierakoJennell_Sierako Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    5ft 4 ins, that s tiny, still she towers over Ginger Spice
    and Babs Windsor.

Oh help, I'm 4 ft 10 ins. 5ft 4 ins seems quite tall to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    5ft 8 ins is a good height for a woman

GingerSpice is 5ft dead, her spanish relatives nicknamed her..... the dwarf...
    when she visited Spain as a young girl.

Posh is tiny, she can't be any more than 5ft 5 ins
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Fair enough, but a lot of celebrities have made mistakes in the past and have talked about those mistakes when being interviewed.

She hasn't done the "I made a terrible mistake!" thing, though. She's raked it all up again and tried to make excuses for what she did!
This discussion has been closed.