Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 19**

Comments

• Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for bringing up The Nip. I was bound to make a hog's ass of it at least once on my first mass unappreciation. :( It's just, you know, Chris Hollins winning? Really?

Thanks! What or who is a monkseal, and is this a blog I should be reading (forecasting that the answer is: yes)?

Here we go hun

http://monkseal.wordpress.com

Plus you've mentioned his name, he'll magically turn up in a minute. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    You should have been on here. :eek: We're still bitter 5 years later. He's taken it better than we did. :D

Artem has eased my bitterness though. ;)

Austin's a better sport than we are, obviously. Yet strangely, I don't think the grudge will every completely die. :cool:

Ah, Artem. Yes, he's a balm to the wound. Is it me, or is he showing more skin every series? Because if he keeps going at this rate, by the finale there'll be nothing between him and the good Lord but a cheeky grin (fingers crossed).
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My apologies about Ricky Nipple (haha!). It wasn't so much that I liked him, but rather how awful I found Chris and Ola. Lesser of two evils and whatnot. ;)

Thanks for the pashmina! Sludge colored or not, it'll be cozy. And anything wrapped in pastry is always welcome! Mmm. Pastry.

I grew up in Bowling Green, Kentucky. We consider ourselves Southern, but since Kentucky never seceded from the Union during the Civil War the debate rages on.

Kentucky wuz robbed ????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin's a better sport than we are, obviously. Yet strangely, I don't think the grudge will every completely die. :cool:

Ah, Artem. Yes, he's a balm to the wound. Is it me, or is he showing more skin every series? Because if he keeps going at this rate, by the finale there'll be nothing between him and the good Lord but a cheeky grin (fingers crossed).

Trouble is I think he may get a bit hard and crispy to the touch if he keeps hitting the cuprinol
  • Options
    MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here we go hun

http://monkseal.wordpress.com

Plus you've mentioned his name, he'll magically turn up in a minute. :D

It has to be capitalised for me to do that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »

How do you do that? :confused:

Or do you lurk all the time but we're so boring you never bother? :p:D
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member

Or he may go the Krotchtina route & start wearing blue pubes :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    Or he may go the Krotchtina route & start wearing blue pubes :p:D

He's really manscaped, bet he doesn't have any pubes. :p:o
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    He's really manscaped, bet he doesn't have any pubes [b}. :p:o

Admit it, you've breached the restraining order and you know for sure ;)

Sorry, really not getting the Kevin love at all :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I had to return the photos. :cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »

Have you got the same software as Lisa Riley that informs you when someone mentions you?

(Darn. I said her name. Now she'll turn up and tell me that some people liked it and "have a nice weekend xxx")
  • Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    Have you got the same software as Lisa Riley that informs you when someone mentions you?

(Darn. I said her name. Now she'll turn up and tell me that some people liked it and "have a nice weekend xxx")

:D

Seriously just snorted wine out of my nose at this!

I love Aljaz. Just wanted to put that out there. :o
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He seems really sweet and nice rather than cor phwoar

I'm finding it hard to believe just how genuinely bad Julien looked in the training footage. Doing a Tango and his bum was stuck out further than Brendan's In jive :eek:
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should have been on here. :eek: We're still bitter 5 years later. He's taken it better than we did. :D

Artem has eased my bitterness though. ;)

I still swear every year on the slightest reminder. This year it was watching Ben imitating an IKEA flat pack. And thinking just how Austin was so totally.....better at everything.;) Not just the dancing, but interviews and jokes and ......everything.;)

I don't think I'll ever totally get over it, like Erin I just checked out of SCD after that.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KitKat21 wrote: »
    :D

Seriously just snorted wine out of my nose at this!

I love Aljaz. Just wanted to put that out there. :o

He's got a total bobblehead, a massive head and ickle shoulders. :confused:

He's one of the few blokes who looks better in joggers and a vest. I think it's because he's quite athletic. :confused: But he looks weird in ballroom clothes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nancy1975 wrote: »
    I still swear every year on the slightest reminder. This year it was watching Ben imitating an IKEA flat pack. And thinking just how Austin was so totally.....better at everything.;) Not just the dancing, but interviews and jokes and ......everything.;)

I don't think I'll ever totally get over it, like Erin I just checked out of SCD after that.:o

Is BENN from IKEA like KALSAGGY?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    He seems really sweet and nice rather than cor phwoar

I'm finding it hard to believe just how genuinely bad Julien looked in the training footage. Doing a Tango and his bum was stuck out further than Brendan's In jive :eek:

You could have used his bum as a tray for your drinks. Cannot wait to absolutely rip that routine to shreds *rubs hands*

Janette also doesn't seem to be correcting the errors. :confused: Surely you'd be better learning at slower speed and ironing out the errors, than going at full pelt like they were. :confused:
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's one of the few blokes who looks better in joggers and a vest. I think it's because he's quite athletic. :confused: But he looks weird in ballroom clothes.
    Very weird.
    You could have used his bum as a tray for your drinks. Cannot wait to absolutely rip that routine to shreds *rubs hands*

Janette also doesn't seem to be correcting the errors. :confused: Surely you'd be better learning at slower speed and ironing out the errors, than going at full pelt like they were. :confused:

Don't think he can do slow. Needs the Ritalin ASAP.
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, new range but same owner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She probably thinks the faster it's done, the faster it's over for the day ;)

I'd also like to appreciate Brendan unappreciating the Charleston :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has he ever done a charleston with any one before ?
  • Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's fine. Happy to have him to myself. :p

At least till Kmc turns up!
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KitKat21 wrote: »
    That's fine. Happy to have him to myself. :p

At least till Kmc turns up!

And I thought Alli-F was talking about the Goblin being a bobble head. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nancy1975 wrote: »
    Yes, new range but same owner.

The orginal pale BENN in a pale pine finish has been replaced by BENN in mahogany.

Owners will be pleasantly pleased to find that this piece of furniture is easier to move round the room than KALSAGGY.
    This is due the massive legs on BENN.

BENN has an easy care finish- any drooling over BENN can be simply dealt with using a damp cloth. And a slap.
This discussion has been closed.