✭✭✭
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    melanie is not through...

I owe you a apology.

Your list seemed so unlikely but you're 100% so far
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I took no joy in putting the 12 up.. my favourites didn't get through. apart from a couple i think this has to be one of the worst 12 ever
  • Options
    chris_latimerchris_latimer Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Based on talent it could end up being a girls final.

the overs are weak. the boys are dull
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    I took no joy in putting the 12 up.. my favourites didn't get through. apart from a couple i think this has to be one of the worst 12 ever
    Agree, the show "decision makers " have lost the plot!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joey no-mates?
  • Options
    marymclmarymcl Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melanie is through, her dad works in the army with my friend and she says that she is through. Wait until tomorrow instead of all this no she isn't shit. Give the girl a chance

We have two good indicators that that she is not through and the spoilers are right so far so I don't believe this even though I would LOVE it if it was
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harsh showing the reveals for ones such as Giles Joseph etc :/
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if this is why Melanie was tweeting about people needing tickets to get in her house? It wasn't a celebration of getting through, it was to film this part for the show?
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Anyone else notice that both Andrea and Paul weren't shown going home? I smell wildcards
  • Options
    Adrian01Adrian01 Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that both Andrea and Paul weren't shown going home? I smell wildcards

Neither was that other fat dude
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    jackel1234 wrote: »

if they were not going to film the reveal in their house and no one could make it to the airport. then there is no reveal shown. as far as I am told there are no wild cards this year
  • Options
    sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    araucaria wrote: »
    well done daffy

you're the best

*Raises glass* Cheers Daffy!
  • Options
    sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Based on talent it could end up being a girls final.

the overs are weak. the boys are dull

Which is exactly the result the producers want.
  • Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done daffy. I doubted you over Paul And slightly Joseph as performed last, I think I prefer the 3 girls over Mel but sad she got so pimped.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rockjack wrote: »
    Well done daffy. I doubted you over Paul And slightly Joseph as performed last, I think I prefer the 3 girls over Mel but sad she got so pimped.

They messed her around no end....she even gave up a place at university in September after the massive pimping by the producers (who could blame her?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    I wonder if this is why Melanie was tweeting about people needing tickets to get in her house? It wasn't a celebration of getting through, it was to film this part for the show?

I have been thinking the same thing. Not everyone will agree but this is the way I see it for the time being.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been thinking the same thing. Not everyone will agree but this is the way I see it for the time being.

It was the only part of the "puzzle" that was bugging me. That tweet never made any sense once it was revealed she hadn't made it, but it all became clear tonight, I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    It was the only part of the "puzzle" that was bugging me. That tweet never made any sense once it was revealed she hadn't made it, but it all became clear tonight, I think.

Maybe believe that Melanie wouldn't have a camera crew in her house however this could have been something that was expected for her before she knew her fate in the competition as she must have thought that she had made it for sure this year.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Looking like the spoilers are right so far glad Lorna got through she was amazing .
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Spoilers looking right so far .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Melanie is montaged tomorrow can anyone confirm this?
  • Options
    Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me who the groups and girls are going to be who are spoiler end?
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob200696 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me who the groups and girls are going to be who are spoiler end?
    Girls - Tamera , Hannah , Abi. Groups - Kingsland, Rough Copy, Miss Dynamix .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girls - Tamera , Hannah , Abi. Groups - Kingsland, Rough Copy, Miss Dynamix .

Rough Copy, Tamera and Hannah where stupidly shown celebrating on xtra factor montage for tomorrow's ep. Tamera and Hannah in the pool (like the successful contestants last night) and Rough Copy had interview shown, and the only interviews last night shown were with top 12 contestants.
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Melanie get through at judges houses initially by Nicole but Nicole changes her mind an Melanie is only told later when she reaches Dublin by a producer? like the article said.