Options

The X Factor - Live Show Weekend 3 - Sat/Sun ITV1/HD 8:00 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    "I will screw your nipples to the carpet," - ohhhhhhh kinky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thompson has the shower cap I have on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kingsland road seem to have pretty good personalities imho.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what he's saying on Xtra Factor, Sam C knows how bad that yell of "See, I told you!" sounded.

To be fair, that sounds like it could be true as Nicholas snapped at Louis too.
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scamrasc wrote: »
    no one seems to give a shit about miss dynamix:o

they ARE awful
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    "We thought they might not appreciate that we're uncool"

Well at least they're self aware.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »

What happened? I can't get ITV2... :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    It would be nice to see Rough Copy leave
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »

I heard Louis say something like "Ohh, you can see what they're doing" (or words to that effect) but not Nicholas' reply - I can imagine him snapping back though, his nerves were probably frayed enough without Louis in his ear as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion king :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    It would be nice to see Rough Copy leave

no! they're my favourite act. they just need a break from the old dated songs and get back to doing their more natural style.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no! they're my favourite act. they just need a break from the old dated songs and get back to doing their more natural style.

I always thought Gary would be wonderful with the groups as he's experienced with being in one himself but he seems to have stuck RoughCopy and KingslandRoad firmly in the 1990's....sigh
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lion king :D:D:D

I signed the register at my wedding to Can You Feel The Love Tonight.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The family members of miss dynamix were shouting at Osborne that they had not a fair chance
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    The family members of miss dynamix were shouting at Osborne that they had not a fair chance

they had more chances than the people who went out week 1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "it would be like rafiki winning the lion king!" HAHAHAHA :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard Louis say something like "Ohh, you can see what they're doing" (or words to that effect) but not Nicholas' reply - I can imagine him snapping back though, his nerves were probably frayed enough without Louis in his ear as well.

He said something like 'will you stop saying that'. When he got through he didn't hug Louis either; just hugged Sam and then walked off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hate it when people are like "i've got 3000 friends on facebook"...:rolleyes:

name ****ing 20.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought Gary would be wonderful with the groups as he's experienced with being in one himself but he seems to have stuck RoughCopy and KingslandRoad firmly in the 1990's....sigh

i think he's doing quite well with kingsland tbh. i like them a hell of a lot more on the live shows than i did at any point before.
    but with rough copy i think he should just leave them as they are and give them full control over every decision. they're completely different from what he's used to in every single way, so probably the only thing he should be inputting on would be vocals and harmonies. the rest they've already got themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt's got a decent voice.

He should audition next year. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matt's improving i think. he's had me laughing a few times tonight rather than just cringing.

"i want to break freeeee"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Credible Cardle!!! it's been a while..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i think he's doing quite well with kingsland tbh. i like them a hell of a lot more on the live shows than i did at any point before.
    but with rough copy i think he should just leave them as they are and give them full control over every decision. they're completely different from what he's used to in every single way, so probably the only thing he should be inputting on would be vocals and harmonies. the rest they've already got themselves.

Hmm I know what you mean, Kingsland are more closer to the Take That vibe so he's probably gonna know more of what to give them...

I know it's cliche and predictable but I'd like to see Rough Copy do a updated Boyz ii Men song, I think it'd be absolutely brilliant
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was a little awkward when the tweet mentioned shop lifting....I thought it was going to say "to be more like Tamera now," Oops
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a little awkward when the tweet mentioned shop lifting....I thought it was going to say "to be more like Tamera now," Oops

ha ha ha ha!!