Options

[Game] The Solo Factor - The Auditions

Comments

• Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And yet AGAIN Pingu can add another member, Zayn Malik, to his team without anyone putting up a fight, what is the meaning of this judges? :p

Let's see if the next contestant can turn more than 1 of you around again:

Jesy Nelson (UK) of Little Mix
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tzSte9EVD4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesy Nelson: *no turn*
  • Options
    I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesy Nelson: I am so annoyed at myself because I am a big fan of you Jesy, however, I don't know what to do with you. I have said this a lot but I think you will do better with a mentor who understands you as an artist. The rapping is something I'll struggle with - you're great, though.
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesy, you have such a unique voice and I hate having to turn down one of you Mixers but I just know I'm going to struggle to mentor you and their another one I'm kinda hoping for. I really really hope somebody gives you a chance because I'm going to have to say NO :(

Please, Eddy! Choose her. :cry:
  • Options
    EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesy Nelson: *No Turn*
    I'm beginning to annoy myself now, I'm just too reluctant :o You've got an amazing voice, very versatile and also very likeable which is nice quality in these competitions. However, again I'd opt to take you in a similar direction to one of my already picked contestants. I hope someone else picks you though, someone who would mentor you better than I'd be able to :)

Edit: Looks like I've just echoed exactly what the other judges have said :( Sorry guys, but I wouldn't do her justice :( sigh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, Jesy! :(
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pingu's gonna walk all over you lot at this rate. :p;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »

We can only pick acts we think are gonna get us far. ;):p

Quality over quantity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »

Ah, I think he's picking the wrong contestants in all honesty ;) He won't like me saying this, but the team consists of very similar contestants :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And shockingly this is the end of the road for Jesy Nelson already, who has once again failed to get through an audition round on one of my games. Judges, we're halfway though the last batch of auditions now. Keep in mind that I'd like to see at least six team members on each of your teams at the end of the show.

It's X Factor Australia time once again!

Veronica Bravo (OZ) of Black Ivory
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3QhoHdzUkU
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veronica Bravo: *turns*
    This was STUNNING. You have an amazing range and you made the entire performance seem faultless. There's something about you which just endears to me, you're vocally very strong indeed and you have such natural stage presence. There's a real buzz about you, Veronica. I love it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veronica Bravo: *no turn*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veronica, their is a lot of work that needs to be done but I think I'm going to take a risk and see what I can do with you. The vocals do need improving but their is a great powerful voice there. I'm going to say YES
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veronica Bravo: *Turns*
    Ahhh what a performance Veronica!! You've got one hell of a voice, with huge range. I think you've got that versatility factor too, which is important on these competitions. Yes, I've got similar acts to you... but I'm fed up of losing decent artists just because of similarities. I'll give myself a challenge to differentiate you from my other girls, so you're welcome to join my team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it's the old three-way battle between the judges once again. Who will this girl pick?

Veronica Bravo chooses:
    Jess

Congratulations on the newest addition to your team!

We've seen two female acts in a row now, so it's high time for another male act wouldn't you agree?

Trent Bell (OZ) of The Collective
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91oCO47NhS0
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    Ah, I think he's picking the wrong contestants in all honesty ;) He won't like me saying this, but the team consists of very similar contestants :o

Just checking in. I can't comment though. How are my contestants similar? Name 2 that are similar Eddy!! :mad:

Also, I am so happy I got Lyric, Jacinta and Lauren :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beyond thrilled with this.

Trent Bell: There were glimmers of hope in that performance, Trent. However, you need to work on your breathing as you did at times seem extremely breathless. I think Eddy might like you and will probably understand your artistry much better than I do. Good luck, it's not for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trent Bell: *No Turn*
    In short, you've got a pretty boring generic voice. There's evident potential, but I feel that I'd have to focus on you greatly which could weaken my other contestants. It's a no from me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trent, I wasn't feeling it I'm afraid. I've got similar as well. Sorry but it's a NO

Was just wondering; if we don't fill up enough of our team, is their a chance to bring someone back who already auditioned?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Just checking in. I can't comment though. How are my contestants similar? Name 2 that are similar Eddy!! :mad:

Also, I am so happy I got Lyric, Jacinta and Lauren :D

Pingu I didn't mean that how it came out... Not in an offensive way at all... :o I think you've got some great acts, but there are a couple that I'd struggle to take down different routes. You've got quite an urban category, so I'd find that difficult. But you're experienced in these games, so I'm sure you know what you're doing ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trent Bell *no turn*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    Pingu I didn't mean that how it came out... Not in an offensive way at all... :o I think you've got some great acts, but there are a couple that I'd struggle to take down different routes. You've got quite an urban category, so I'd find that difficult. But you're experienced in these games, so I'm sure you know what you're doing ;)

I forgive you ;) and I was only joking anyway:p

And I do know what I am doing with my acts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    I forgive you ;) and I was only joking anyway:p

And I do know what I am doing with my acts :D

I have every confidence in you ;)

Hope you're enjoying your holiday :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was just wondering; if we don't fill up enough of our team, is their a chance to bring someone back who already auditioned?

I normally tend to do a second chances round on these games, but because there's really no minimum number of acts you need to have her I'm not doing it this time. Tough luck, you should have turned for someone the first time you heard them. ;)